Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-16-2009, 05:47 PM   #1
mommysaysim
Gifted

BackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Default Double Check...

Hey guys!

Just wanted to say, double check your threads before you post them. I mean, at first they may have sounded really perfect, but then you realize, your hands weren't on home row and your post looked like a jumble of letters. Not to mention that you could get in trouble for spamming.
Double checking will also ensure that you spell things correctly. So that your word doesn't come off wrong.
I think that if people would take the time to re-read their posts, they could even find new things to add. That'll just make your thread a whole lot better.
This goes the same way for posts, sometimes, I just can't read what some people are saying, it's like i'm decoding a message.

Thanks,
Flip-ah-dee-doo-dahhh!!!
BackFlip15 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-16-2009, 05:49 PM   #2
me is bored xD
Gifted

januarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonder

Default Re: Double Check...

Also, you could push edit if you have typos (:
januarywebkinz is offline Male
Old 04-16-2009, 05:56 PM   #3
mommysaysim
Gifted

BackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Yeah
That's true
Old 04-16-2009, 06:13 PM   #4
L E A H ! !
Webkinz :)

Lelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonder

Thanks for the head's up, I try to always remember to.
Lelex13 is offline Female
Old 04-16-2009, 06:18 PM   #5
Gift Guru

GoldenPuppy has disabled reputation

It's always good to proof-read posts & threads before posting. What I always say to myself is "Can I read it myself?". Great thread and reminder!
Old 04-17-2009, 04:25 PM   #6
mommysaysim
Gifted

Thanks for posting
Old 04-17-2009, 05:10 PM   #7

miss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guide

Great thread backflip!
5 stars!
miss sherbert is offline Female
Old 04-17-2009, 07:45 PM   #8
Anti Twilight.

lizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by BackFlip15
Hey guys!

Just wanted to say, double check your threads before you post them. I mean, at first they may have sounded really perfect, but then you realize, your hands weren't on home row and your post looked like a jumble of letters. Not to mention that you could get in trouble for spamming.
Double checking will also ensure that you spell things correctly. So that your word doesn't come off wrong.
I think that if people would take the time to re-read their posts, they could even find new things to add. That'll just make your thread a whole lot better.
This goes the same way for posts, sometimes, I just can't read what some people are saying, it's like i'm decoding a message.

Thanks,
Flip-ah-dee-doo-dahhh!!!
Rep! I always do this! The only time I don't change it is if I spell 'color', 'colour',because I live in Canada. I never used to do this, so I would always got a bunch of typos.
Great thread!
lizzyxwebkinz is offline Female
Old 04-17-2009, 07:56 PM   #9
My turtle ate all my

isabelle99 is a jewel in the roughisabelle99 is a jewel in the rough

Great idea! Plus, that gave me a suggestion. . . why don't they add a spell check button so you can spell check before you post your thread or post.
isabelle99 is offline Female
Old 04-17-2009, 08:37 PM   #10
Gifted

Webkinz5929 is a golden guideWebkinz5929 is a golden guideWebkinz5929 is a golden guideWebkinz5929 is a golden guideWebkinz5929 is a golden guideWebkinz5929 is a golden guideWebkinz5929 is a golden guideWebkinz5929 is a golden guideWebkinz5929 is a golden guideWebkinz5929 is a golden guideWebkinz5929 is a golden guideWebkinz5929 is a golden guideWebkinz5929 is a golden guideWebkinz5929 is a golden guide

Thank you for reminding people (: I always try to re read my posts. Rep (:
Webkinz5929 is offline Female
Closed