Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-20-2009, 04:54 PM   #41
Webkinz :)

bunnyslippers13 is just really nicebunnyslippers13 is just really nice

Default Re: Don't use these!

I agree with you completely! but i use Blingee.com to make my photos glittery and i sometimes use glitterfly. but i made the original photo myself.
to make a photo glittery you have to upload a photo to get glittered.
bunnyslippers13 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-20-2009, 06:20 PM   #42
Gifted

luvzingoz has a reputation beyond reputeluvzingoz has a reputation beyond reputeluvzingoz has a reputation beyond reputeluvzingoz has a reputation beyond reputeluvzingoz has a reputation beyond reputeluvzingoz has a reputation beyond repute

I agree completely. I think that if you don't want someone using them, then you should make your album a private album. So many times I have seen public albums that say "Don't take!" and it kinda bugs me...
Old 04-20-2009, 06:26 PM   #43
bekahluvsjesus(:

bekah_rose is a golden guidebekah_rose is a golden guidebekah_rose is a golden guidebekah_rose is a golden guidebekah_rose is a golden guidebekah_rose is a golden guidebekah_rose is a golden guidebekah_rose is a golden guidebekah_rose is a golden guidebekah_rose is a golden guidebekah_rose is a golden guidebekah_rose is a golden guidebekah_rose is a golden guide

Yeah! That could prevent a bunch of fights! ;] But hopefully if it was really belonging to the person, then no one will take it! ;] Good reminder!
bekah_rose is offline Female
Old 04-20-2009, 06:27 PM   #44
Gifted

candycane is a jewel in the roughcandycane is a jewel in the rough

Its an interesting subject and it provokes a lot of thought
Old 04-20-2009, 06:29 PM   #45
ha'ts up? ;]
Gift Guru

smiley7000 is a jewel in the roughsmiley7000 is a jewel in the rough

Totally made sense! Great point. Also, you can make the album private so only you can view it if you don't want others using "your" pictures.

(rep)
smiley7000 is offline Female
Old 04-20-2009, 07:50 PM   #46
Kris Allen is very
Banned
CookiePrincess is a glorious beacon of lightCookiePrincess is a glorious beacon of lightCookiePrincess is a glorious beacon of light

Great point! I would give you reps but its aid I have to spread some around.
CookiePrincess is offline Female
Old 04-25-2009, 10:54 PM   #47
Headstrong and
Gifted

sweetnspicy is the cats pajamas!sweetnspicy is the cats pajamas!sweetnspicy is the cats pajamas!sweetnspicy is the cats pajamas!sweetnspicy is the cats pajamas!sweetnspicy is the cats pajamas!

Thank you!
sweetnspicy is offline Female
Old 04-25-2009, 11:07 PM   #48
Proud To Be A

meggiemooz is a glorious beacon of lightmeggiemooz is a glorious beacon of lightmeggiemooz is a glorious beacon of light

Thanks sweetie! That's SO true! I think people should get more used to sharing. WI is a community and we should learn that things aren't exactly YOURS unless you made it or it was made specially for YOU! Thanks for the amazing reminder!

PS, I gave you a rep!
meggiemooz is offline Female
Old 04-25-2009, 11:13 PM   #49
Headstrong and
Gifted

sweetnspicy is the cats pajamas!sweetnspicy is the cats pajamas!sweetnspicy is the cats pajamas!sweetnspicy is the cats pajamas!sweetnspicy is the cats pajamas!sweetnspicy is the cats pajamas!

Thanks so much!
sweetnspicy is offline Female
Old 04-26-2009, 08:49 PM   #50
I am a

bbkmadi123 is the cats pajamas!bbkmadi123 is the cats pajamas!bbkmadi123 is the cats pajamas!bbkmadi123 is the cats pajamas!bbkmadi123 is the cats pajamas!bbkmadi123 is the cats pajamas!

yes, I totally agree. I only homeade things in my albums.
bbkmadi123 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
go green! :]