Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-14-2009, 06:06 PM   #1
Headstrong and
Gifted

sweetnspicy is the cats pajamas!sweetnspicy is the cats pajamas!sweetnspicy is the cats pajamas!sweetnspicy is the cats pajamas!sweetnspicy is the cats pajamas!sweetnspicy is the cats pajamas!

Thumbs down Don't use these!

OK. . so I see alot of 'Don't Use These' on albums.Sure,I understand.
If they're yours in the first place.
I see alot of them from Iconator,Glitter Graphics,Photobucket,etc.So lets say this is an avatar:
,and its from Photobucket.Well you see it on Photobucket and like it,so you put in a album thats says "Don't use".Then,someone else goes to Photobucket,seeds it,likes it,sets it as their avatar..then you see that user.Maybe you leave a comment on their page. .which starts a fight.
My point?If you see someone using an avatar from your album that you didn't make,or wasn't made for you,or that kind of thing,they may have gotten it from the original site.
Hopefully that made some sense.
sweetnspicy is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-14-2009, 06:07 PM   #2
i think imma
Webkinz :)

clublab30 has a reputation beyond reputeclublab30 has a reputation beyond reputeclublab30 has a reputation beyond reputeclublab30 has a reputation beyond reputeclublab30 has a reputation beyond reputeclublab30 has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: Don't use these!

That makes sense. Thanks!
clublab30 is offline Female
Old 04-14-2009, 06:08 PM   #3
Headstrong and
Gifted

sweetnspicy is the cats pajamas!sweetnspicy is the cats pajamas!sweetnspicy is the cats pajamas!sweetnspicy is the cats pajamas!sweetnspicy is the cats pajamas!sweetnspicy is the cats pajamas!

Thanks for coming.
Old 04-14-2009, 06:08 PM   #4
The Beatles
Gifted

Zooz is sweet stuff
Zooz is sweet stuffZooz is sweet stuffZooz is sweet stuffZooz is sweet stuffZooz is sweet stuff

Makes sense to me!
Old 04-14-2009, 06:11 PM   #5
(┓^ω^)┛))ヨイサヨイサ♪

MissSparkle is the epitome of excellenceMissSparkle is the epitome of excellence
MissSparkle is the epitome of excellenceMissSparkle is the epitome of excellenceMissSparkle is the epitome of excellenceMissSparkle is the epitome of excellenceMissSparkle is the epitome of excellenceMissSparkle is the epitome of excellenceMissSparkle is the epitome of excellenceMissSparkle is the epitome of excellenceMissSparkle is the epitome of excellenceMissSparkle is the epitome of excellenceMissSparkle is the epitome of excellence

Unless they're avvies made by me, I never put that. I mean, someone else made it, anyway! (: But some people do get tentative about using avvies in my album so they ask me first. (:
MissSparkle is offline Female
Old 04-14-2009, 06:14 PM   #6
Call meh Colour. 'Ka

Juliette is a splendid one to beholdJuliette is a splendid one to beholdJuliette is a splendid one to beholdJuliette is a splendid one to behold

It makes sense.
It's a really nice reminder.
Juliette is offline Female
Old 04-14-2009, 06:14 PM   #7
onderwoman.

Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!

Makes a lot of sense to me!
Smog is offline Female
Old 04-14-2009, 06:15 PM   #8
I'm a deep sea

S.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with graceS.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with graceS.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with graceS.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with graceS.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with graceS.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with graceS.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with grace

This makes a good point sweetnspicy. I have seen members do that. I, myself, would never put that unless I made it myself, original by me. It DOES start fights. I have seen them happen. All in all, the fighting over pictures open for the whole world, can be avoided. This thread can show members that the fighting over these pictures is really unessessary. Great job and Great point!

--Star
S.O.S.Star is offline Female
Old 04-14-2009, 06:16 PM   #9
Headstrong and
Gifted

Thanks everyone!
Old 04-14-2009, 06:17 PM   #10
ow Can't Believe I'm

FriendlyUnicorn will become famous soon enough

Thanks that makes sense!
Rep point
FriendlyUnicorn is offline Female
Closed