Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-10-2009, 09:26 PM   #31
Banned
bob nws III is sweet stuff
bob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuff

Default Re: Don't Be Sad!

View Post Originally Posted by Jennielou
Well said!!
thanks Jennie
bob nws III is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 04-10-2009, 09:40 PM   #32
ill PM
Gift Guru

Ergoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talent

Donation Award 

Maybe it is just my eyes, but the Gifted color looks like it is back to black again... I sure thought I saw navy blue earlier.... I think all of the new colors on WI are wonderful and it is always nice to get recognition for a job well done. I love how this site continues to evolve.
Old 04-10-2009, 09:41 PM   #33
Gifted

GymnasticsGirl has disabled reputation

We're blue? We're blue? LOL! Now I'm anything but blue, 'cause I'm blue!!!!!
GymnasticsGirl is offline Female
Old 04-10-2009, 10:20 PM   #34
no
Webkinz :)

badena2 defies all oddsbadena2 defies all odds
badena2 defies all odds

Thanks everyone for the comments, appreciated so much!
badena2 is offline Female
Old 04-11-2009, 09:07 AM   #35
Gifted

lunalovegood57 is the bees knees!lunalovegood57 is the bees knees!lunalovegood57 is the bees knees!lunalovegood57 is the bees knees!lunalovegood57 is the bees knees!lunalovegood57 is the bees knees!lunalovegood57 is the bees knees!

This is a great thread badena. Everyone is special in their own way, and has something to contribute. Just because someone's blue or green doesn't mean their more important, it just means they worked hard to achieve something they really wanted.
lunalovegood57 is offline Female
Old 04-11-2009, 12:05 PM   #36
Gifted

Webkinz5929 is a golden guideWebkinz5929 is a golden guideWebkinz5929 is a golden guideWebkinz5929 is a golden guideWebkinz5929 is a golden guideWebkinz5929 is a golden guideWebkinz5929 is a golden guideWebkinz5929 is a golden guideWebkinz5929 is a golden guideWebkinz5929 is a golden guideWebkinz5929 is a golden guideWebkinz5929 is a golden guideWebkinz5929 is a golden guideWebkinz5929 is a golden guide

Heyy, Webkinz5929 again (:
Here is a good quote from kateannec11 that I found on another forum (:

"We just debated this yesterday on the thread when gifted got a color My personal opinion is that when you have a color people look up to you. Since the purpose of being a GT is learning, I think it makes more sense to get a color once you become gifted Just my opinion though!"

I think that this described it well
Webkinz5929 is offline Female
Old 04-11-2009, 12:52 PM   #37
Mightystar159

Mightystar159 is a glorious beacon of lightMightystar159 is a glorious beacon of lightMightystar159 is a glorious beacon of light

Great thread! I agree with you guys, I am a webkinz and I would love to become a gift trainee, and gifted, becomeing a colour would just make my day. I have soo much to look forward to on this website. If everyone where a oou then It would be as great of an acheivement! I think that what kateannec11 said describes it very well!

Great thread!!
Mightystar159 is offline Female
Old 04-11-2009, 01:10 PM   #38
i am chatty
Gifted

miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause
miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by SOSO910
I agree.
I am just a webkinz, and proud of it too.
I don't mind being a webkinz, I love it!
there is nothing wrong with being a webkinz.... and i am so glad to see you are happy with it. there are a lot of members that choose to stay webkinz. that is what makes us a great place...choices.

View Post Originally Posted by galpalm
10 000 post thats alot
yes, i must say that it is a lot!!! .

View Post Originally Posted by taylorswift1
This is very nice of you to say all these wonderful things...when I first became a Webkinz, I thought I wasn't as special as the Gift Trainees, Gifted, and Gift Gurus.
Now, I know that we are ALL special in our own amazing, terrific, and great way! We are all equal on WI, so don't worry about your color!
-taylorswift1
i didn't even realize my user name was in navy..... it took reading a thread about it to draw my attention to it. i really don't pay attention to the colors... i love the people.
miss spots is offline Female
Old 04-11-2009, 01:28 PM   #39
Anti Twilight.

lizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by badena2
Today we witnessed the event of the Gifted becoming dark blue! Congrats to them, and the member who came up with the idea, Webkinz5929!

After that happened, many members started saying, "Everyone should have colors." These are all great ideas, but keep in mind that the Gifted worked hard to get this acheivement! Also, with the color codes, we can look for someone that can help us!

Here is some reasons for each level not to become colored-

Lil'Kinz- Your working hard, and pretty soon, you'll be a Webkinz! After becoming a Webkinz, and after 50 non-fluff posts, and being a member for two weeks, you can sign up to be a GT!

Webkinz-You can sign up to be a GT, and after that, you'll most likely have a chance to be Gifted!

Gift Trainees- After all your hard work, you'll have a color code! So, isn't that a great achievement to look forward to?

Gifted-Enjoy your color, and your spinny stars can stay gold, because you have a chance to be a GG, and make them green!

Gift Gurus-Enjoy your green spinnies and your green color!

Gift Coaches-Enjoy your purple spinnies and purple color!

Admins-Don't you love being red?

Mods-Light blue is cool too!

Webkinz, GTs, and Lil' Kinz-
Just don't be sad, don't be blue(well, I'm not saying don't be gifted,)
One day you could be green, purple, or navy blue! (Maybe blue or red too. )

Thanks for reading, please rate!
I'd love to give you rep,but I have to spread some around. I agree! It doesn't matter if your username is red,blue,green,or navy blue. No one is going to judge you because your status is lower then there's .
lizzyxwebkinz is offline Female
Old 04-11-2009, 01:34 PM   #40
~{Midnight.Train}~

Lolo12 is cool as a bunny clownLolo12 is cool as a bunny clownLolo12 is cool as a bunny clownLolo12 is cool as a bunny clownLolo12 is cool as a bunny clownLolo12 is cool as a bunny clownLolo12 is cool as a bunny clownLolo12 is cool as a bunny clown

I agree! Don't be sad that you're 'Just a Webkinz'! It would be nice if mods and admins coulc chooses webkinz that are especially experienced in certain thing such as A/S and have them be a special color so newer (Or older) members looking for help with something specific could know who to turn to. And, it woud be such an honor to be chosen out!
Lolo12 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
code orange, don't be blue, enjoy the color black!