Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-10-2009, 05:36 PM   #11
I is a haven for a
Gift Guru

gReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wonder

Default Re: Don't Be Sad!

View Post Originally Posted by badena2
Thanks! Well, isn't the GGs green, or just another shade of green?

Thanks! I'm glad you feel proud about being a Webkinz! Besides, who doesn't want to be a Webkinz?
You're welcome.

Yes, they're green..that's what I was talking about, i'm not all that far away to meeting the qualifications
gReTa is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-10-2009, 05:41 PM   #12
mommysaysim
Gifted

BackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Are GT's getting colors too?
And thanks Badena for bringing this to attention!
BackFlip15 is offline Female
Old 04-10-2009, 05:57 PM   #13
What is a
Webkinz :)

1238mer has a spectacular aura about

Cool Re: Don't Be Sad!

View Post Originally Posted by badena2
Today we witnessed the event of the Gifted becoming dark blue! Congrats to them, and the member who came up with the idea, Webkinz5929!

After that happened, many members started saying, "Everyone should have colors." These are all great ideas, but keep in mind that the Gifted worked hard to get this acheivement! Also, with the color codes, we can look for someone that can help us!

Here is some reasons for each level not to become colored-

Lil'Kinz- Your working hard, and pretty soon, you'll be a Webkinz! After becoming a Webkinz, and after 50 non-fluff posts, and being a member for two weeks, you can sign up to be a GT!

Webkinz-You can sign up to be a GT, and after that, you'll most likely have a chance to be Gifted!

Gift Trainees- After all your hard work, you'll have a color code! So, isn't that a great achievement to look forward to?

Gifted-Enjoy your color, and your spinny stars can stay gold, because you have a chance to be a GG, and make them green!

Gift Gurus-Enjoy your green spinnies and your green color!

Gift Coaches-Enjoy your purple spinnies and purple color!

Admins-Don't you love being red?

Mods-Light blue is cool too!

Webkinz, GTs, and Lil' Kinz-
Just don't be sad, don't be blue(well, I'm not saying don't be gifted,)
One day you could be green, purple, or navy blue! (Maybe blue or red too. )
Founders are Dark Red Thx! Justin
1238mer is offline Male
Old 04-10-2009, 07:14 PM   #14
no

badena2 defies all oddsbadena2 defies all odds
badena2 defies all odds

View Post Originally Posted by taylorswift1
This is very nice of you to say all these wonderful things...when I first became a Webkinz, I thought I wasn't as special as the Gift Trainees, Gifted, and Gift Gurus.
Now, I know that we are ALL special in our own amazing, terrific, and great way! We are all equal on WI, so don't worry about your color!
-taylorswift1
That is so true!

View Post Originally Posted by gReTa
You're welcome.

Yes, they're green..that's what I was talking about, i'm not all that far away to meeting the qualifications
That's great for you!
View Post Originally Posted by BackFlip15
Are GT's getting colors too?
And thanks Badena for bringing this to attention!
I'm not sure, GTs should just wait and get excited when they become Gifted!
View Post Originally Posted by 1238mer
Founders are Dark Red Thx! Justin
That's cool!
badena2 is offline Female
Old 04-10-2009, 07:31 PM   #15
bekahluvsjesus(:

bekah_rose is a golden guidebekah_rose is a golden guidebekah_rose is a golden guidebekah_rose is a golden guidebekah_rose is a golden guidebekah_rose is a golden guidebekah_rose is a golden guidebekah_rose is a golden guidebekah_rose is a golden guidebekah_rose is a golden guidebekah_rose is a golden guidebekah_rose is a golden guidebekah_rose is a golden guide

Thanks! I do feel left out now, because like all my friends that have LESS posts then me are in Navy blue, I have worked harder then half of them, but they are in the wrong sections! Like I have a name shop and I work SO hard on it every single day trying to improve it and I help loads of people. I have like 4,000 something posts but I still can't become gifted...it seems a bit unfair to me...
bekah_rose is offline Female
Old 04-10-2009, 07:41 PM   #16
✞ Walk by Faith ✞

dumblonde693 is an abundance of joydumblonde693 is an abundance of joydumblonde693 is an abundance of joy
dumblonde693 is an abundance of joydumblonde693 is an abundance of joydumblonde693 is an abundance of joydumblonde693 is an abundance of joydumblonde693 is an abundance of joydumblonde693 is an abundance of joy

Cool thread! Thanks for the update!
dumblonde693 is offline Female
Old 04-10-2009, 07:43 PM   #17
no

badena2 defies all oddsbadena2 defies all odds
badena2 defies all odds

View Post Originally Posted by bekah_rose
Thanks! I do feel left out now, because like all my friends that have LESS posts then me are in Navy blue, I have worked harder then half of them, but they are in the wrong sections! Like I have a name shop and I work SO hard on it every single day trying to improve it and I help loads of people. I have like 4,000 something posts but I still can't become gifted...it seems a bit unfair to me...
Don't feel left out!

View Post Originally Posted by dumblonde693
Cool thread! Thanks for the update!
Your welcome, thanks!
badena2 is offline Female
Old 04-10-2009, 07:47 PM   #18
me is bored xD
Gifted

januarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonder

Thanks for posting this I was hoping everyone wouldn't get mad Because, I saw three threads asking for webkinz's colors to be changed xD
januarywebkinz is offline Male
Old 04-10-2009, 07:48 PM   #19
me is bored xD
Gifted

januarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by bekah_rose
Posts don't matter, unless it's that 50 perfect posts in a row, make sure all of your posts are excellent with a lotta "Oomph" in them, and you'll make navy blue one day
januarywebkinz is offline Male
Old 04-10-2009, 07:49 PM   #20
My Mommy Says I'm
Gifted

Amymt is a name known to allAmymt is a name known to allAmymt is a name known to all

Thanks for posting this but I still wish that GTs would also have a color. We are only a GT for a short time so we should be noticed. But that's okay.
Amymt is offline Female
Closed

Tags
code orange, don't be blue, enjoy the color black!