Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-10-2009, 04:38 PM   #1
no
Webkinz :)

badena2 defies all oddsbadena2 defies all odds
badena2 defies all odds

Wink Don't Be Sad!

Today we witnessed the event of the Gifted becoming dark blue! Congrats to them, and the member who came up with the idea, Webkinz5929!

After that happened, many members started saying, "Everyone should have colors." These are all great ideas, but keep in mind that the Gifted worked hard to get this acheivement! Also, with the color codes, we can look for someone that can help us!

Here is some reasons for each level not to become colored-

Lil'Kinz- Your working hard, and pretty soon, you'll be a Webkinz! After becoming a Webkinz, and after 50 non-fluff posts, and being a member for two weeks, you can sign up to be a GT!

Webkinz-You can sign up to be a GT, and after that, you'll most likely have a chance to be Gifted!

Gift Trainees- After all your hard work, you'll have a color code! So, isn't that a great achievement to look forward to?

Gifted-Enjoy your color, and your spinny stars can stay gold, because you have a chance to be a GG, and make them green!

Gift Gurus-Enjoy your green spinnies and your green color!

Gift Coaches-Enjoy your purple spinnies and purple color!

Admins-Don't you love being red?

Mods-Light blue is cool too!

Webkinz, GTs, and Lil' Kinz-
Just don't be sad, don't be blue(well, I'm not saying don't be gifted,)
One day you could be green, purple, or navy blue! (Maybe blue or red too. )

Thanks for reading, please rate!

Last edited by badena2; 04-10-2009 at 07:10 PM..
badena2 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-10-2009, 04:45 PM   #2
call me maggie

galpalm is a glorious beacon of lightgalpalm is a glorious beacon of light

Smile Re: Don't Be Sad!

View Post Originally Posted by badena2
Today we witnessed the event of the Gifted becoming dark blue! Congrats to them, and the member who came up with the idea, Webkinz5929!

After that happened, many members started saying, "Everyone should have colors." These are all great ideas, but keep in mind that the Gifted worked hard to get this acheivement! Also, with the color codes, we can look for someone that can help us!

Here is some reasons for each level not to become colored-

Lil'Kinz- Your working hard, and pretty soon, you'll be a Webkinz! After becoming a Webkinz, and after 50 non-fluff posts, and being a member for two weeks, you can sign up to be a GT!

Webkinz-You can sign up to be a GT, and after that, you'll most likely have a chance to be Gifted!

Gift Trainees- After all your hard work, you'll have a color code! So, isn't that a great achievement to look forward to?

Gifted-Enjoy your color, and your spinny stars can stay gold, because you have a chance to be a GG, and make them green!

Gift Gurus-Enjoy your green spinnies and your green color!

Gift Coaches-Enjoy your purple spinnies and purple color!

Admins-Don't you love being red?

Mods-Light blue is cool too!

Webkinz, GTs, and Lil' Kinz-
Just don't be sad, don't be blue(well, I'm not saying don't be gifted,)
One day you could be green, purple, or navy blue! (Maybe blue or red too. )
i didnt know that for difrent levels you get difrent coloured spinny stars i just new that username colour changed mabey i should try to be a gift tranie i never really thought about it much that would be cool
galpalm is offline Female
Old 04-10-2009, 04:45 PM   #3

i_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talent

Default Re: Don't Be Sad!

awesome thread! yup i'm really happy for everyone that's gifted, they all look great in navy blue and it was a great idea! and this will just encouarge all the webkinz, lil kinz and gift trainee's to work harder to become gifted. everyone having colors would just be confusing, and wouldn't give you much to work for. eveyone that has different colors worked hard to get them
i_like_pie is offline Female
Old 04-10-2009, 04:49 PM   #4
no

badena2 defies all odds

View Post Originally Posted by galpalm
i didnt know that for difrent levels you get difrent coloured spinny stars i just new that username colour changed mabey i should try to be a gift tranie i never really thought about it much that would be cool
You should sign up, its fun! I'm glad I told you that! But, you only get a spinny after 10,000 posts, if I'm correct.
View Post Originally Posted by i_like_pie
awesome thread! yup i'm really happy for everyone that's gifted, they all look great in navy blue and it was a great idea! and this will just encouarge all the webkinz, lil kinz and gift trainee's to work harder to become gifted. everyone having colors would just be confusing, and wouldn't give you much to work for. eveyone that has different colors worked hard to get them
Thanks! I am trying to encourage them!
Old 04-10-2009, 04:51 PM   #5
call me maggie

galpalm is a glorious beacon of lightgalpalm is a glorious beacon of light

10 000 post thats alot
galpalm is offline Female
Old 04-10-2009, 04:52 PM   #6
no

badena2 defies all odds

View Post Originally Posted by galpalm
10 000 post thats alot
Yes, it is.
Old 04-10-2009, 05:11 PM   #7
I is a haven for a
Gift Guru

gReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wonder

I'm sort of jealous of the webkinz+lil kinz+GT's..because I like black better than navy blue...hopefully soon it'll no longer be navy but green, a color that goes with more holiday avvies.

I like your reasons for the levels not to be colored.
gReTa is offline Female
Old 04-10-2009, 05:14 PM   #8
uvs the weim

SOSO910 wows us all with wonderSOSO910 wows us all with wonderSOSO910 wows us all with wonderSOSO910 wows us all with wonderSOSO910 wows us all with wonderSOSO910 wows us all with wonderSOSO910 wows us all with wonderSOSO910 wows us all with wonderSOSO910 wows us all with wonderSOSO910 wows us all with wonder

I agree.
I am just a webkinz, and proud of it too.
I don't mind being a webkinz, I love it!
SOSO910 is offline Female
Old 04-10-2009, 05:23 PM   #9
no

badena2 defies all odds

View Post Originally Posted by gReTa
I'm sort of jealous of the webkinz+lil kinz+GT's..because I like black better than navy blue...hopefully soon it'll no longer be navy but green, a color that goes with more holiday avvies.

I like your reasons for the levels not to be colored.
Thanks! Well, isn't the GGs green, or just another shade of green?

View Post Originally Posted by SOSO910
I agree.
I am just a webkinz, and proud of it too.
I don't mind being a webkinz, I love it!
Thanks! I'm glad you feel proud about being a Webkinz! Besides, who doesn't want to be a Webkinz?
Old 04-10-2009, 05:28 PM   #10
Banned
taylorswift1 is the bees knees!taylorswift1 is the bees knees!taylorswift1 is the bees knees!taylorswift1 is the bees knees!taylorswift1 is the bees knees!taylorswift1 is the bees knees!taylorswift1 is the bees knees!

This is very nice of you to say all these wonderful things...when I first became a Webkinz, I thought I wasn't as special as the Gift Trainees, Gifted, and Gift Gurus.
Now, I know that we are ALL special in our own amazing, terrific, and great way! We are all equal on WI, so don't worry about your color!
-taylorswift1
taylorswift1 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
code orange, don't be blue, enjoy the color black!