Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-05-2009, 07:01 PM   #51
Gifted

luvzingoz has a reputation beyond reputeluvzingoz has a reputation beyond reputeluvzingoz has a reputation beyond reputeluvzingoz has a reputation beyond reputeluvzingoz has a reputation beyond reputeluvzingoz has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: Try to give privacy to other people's conversations on profiles

My friends and I communicate through PM on here, and I like it better because it is like emailing, which I am used to doing, and obviously more private. I don't mind profile messaging either, I like posting graphics on holidays and PMs almost seem more "formal" in a way...not sure that was the word I was looking for. But if there was something I didn't want the world to know, I just wouldn't post it on a profile.
Chances are, if you feel uncomfortable sharing something on a profile, it's because you should keep it to yourself. That's how I feel.
Sponsored Links
Old 03-05-2009, 07:05 PM   #52
✞ Walk by Faith ✞
Webkinz :)

dumblonde693 is an abundance of joydumblonde693 is an abundance of joydumblonde693 is an abundance of joy
dumblonde693 is an abundance of joydumblonde693 is an abundance of joydumblonde693 is an abundance of joydumblonde693 is an abundance of joydumblonde693 is an abundance of joydumblonde693 is an abundance of joy

View Post Originally Posted by luvzingoz
My friends and I communicate through PM on here, and I like it better because it is like emailing, which I am used to doing, and obviously more private. I don't mind profile messaging either, I like posting graphics on holidays and PMs almost seem more "formal" in a way...not sure that was the word I was looking for. But if there was something I didn't want the world to know, I just wouldn't post it on a profile.
Chances are, if you feel uncomfortable sharing something on a profile, it's because you should keep it to yourself. That's how I feel.
Same here. I totally agree.
dumblonde693 is offline Female
Old 03-05-2009, 09:14 PM   #53
HomieWHONK™ the
Gift Guru

Dogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by luvzingoz
Thanks for your opinion, luvzingoz!

I think that PMing is more formal. It's a wonderful tool to use when you don't want others to see what you're saying.

Usually, I would think that people don't view conversations that you have with others. Apparently that's not the case....

---------- Dogluver620 added 125 Minutes and 38 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by dumblonde693
Same here. I totally agree.
Sorry I missed you!

Thanks for your opinion

Last edited by Dogluver620; 03-05-2009 at 09:14 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Dogluver620 is offline Female
Old 03-05-2009, 09:34 PM   #54
100% Evil.
Gift Guru

Mama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talent

Wow, Dogluver! Your thread is taking off... Nicely done! You seem to have really picked a topic that so many people feel it's worth the discussion. You are very good at doing that. Thanks for all the work you put forth, and for all the 'thinking' you make us all do.
Mama Girl NH is offline Female
Old 03-05-2009, 09:35 PM   #55
HomieWHONK™ the
Gift Guru

Dogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by Mama Girl NH
Wow, Dogluver! Your thread is taking off... Nicely done! You seem to have really picked a topic that so many people feel it's worth the discussion. You are very good at doing that. Thanks for all the work you put forth, and for all the 'thinking' you make us all do.
Thanks, Mama Girl!

You always pick topics that no one has really thought about to- I loved your games for WI idea. I think that an idea should be one that has both sides (good & bad) so people can discuss it and possibly make it better. Thanks so much for being such a great member of WI and a wonderful friend!
Old 03-05-2009, 09:43 PM   #56
Is Back!
Gifted

Jumping Wizard is a forum hero
Jumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum hero

Arrow Re: Try to give privacy to other people's conversations on profiles

You aren't talking about me in this thread, are you? Is the (I'm not going to name anyone) thing aimed at me?! I only looked once! LOL *Just kidding*

---------- Jumping Wizard added 0 Minutes and 28 Seconds later ----------

Oh yeah, and this thread really is taking off! It almost has more hits than my poor GE! LOL

Last edited by Jumping Wizard; 03-05-2009 at 09:43 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Jumping Wizard is offline Male
Old 03-05-2009, 09:43 PM   #57
HomieWHONK™ the
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by Jumping Wizard
You aren't talking about me in this thread, are you? Is the (I'm not going to name anyone) thing aimed at me?! I only looked once! LOL *Just kidding*

Oh yeah, and this thread really is taking off! It almost has more hits than my poor GE! LOL
LOL!

No, this isn't aimed at anyone. There's been a lot of snoopers around that I've noticed. *glances at JW*

JK
Old 03-05-2009, 09:44 PM   #58
100% Evil.
Gift Guru

Mama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by Jumping Wizard

Oh, Jumping Wizard... don't feel bad. I'll hit ya if you want. Umm, wait, I mean I'll add a hit to your GE Just kidding, of course!
Mama Girl NH is offline Female
Old 03-05-2009, 09:45 PM   #59
HomieWHONK™ the
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by Mama Girl NH
Oh, Jumping Wizard... don't feel bad. I'll hit ya if you want. Umm, wait, I mean I'll add a hit to your GE Just kidding, of course!
LOL You guys crack me up!
Old 03-05-2009, 09:57 PM   #60
Is Back!
Gifted

Jumping Wizard is a forum hero
Jumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum hero

Arrow Re: Try to give privacy to other people's conversations on profiles

View Post Originally Posted by Dogluver620
LOL You guys crack me up!
You're a real card, too!
Jumping Wizard is offline Male
Closed