Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-11-2009, 07:15 PM   #81
Bailey is
Gifted

buggirl28 has a reputation beyond reputebuggirl28 has a reputation beyond reputebuggirl28 has a reputation beyond reputebuggirl28 has a reputation beyond reputebuggirl28 has a reputation beyond reputebuggirl28 has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: Don't people know kids are on here?!

Well, I think you half right. The word "hot" is fine. Most younger kids know what it means. But the word "******" shouldn't be allowed. All you have to do is flag the post if you think it isn't meant to be here. This was good to point out.

;]
buggirl28 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-11-2009, 07:15 PM   #82
wants her spinny.
Gift Guru

Desigher has a reputation beyond reputeDesigher has a reputation beyond reputeDesigher has a reputation beyond reputeDesigher has a reputation beyond reputeDesigher has a reputation beyond reputeDesigher has a reputation beyond repute

I agree, things should be kept appropriate for the younger members on here.
Desigher is offline Female
Old 01-11-2009, 08:06 PM   #83
you're not alone
Webkinz :)

minimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guide

View Post Originally Posted by webkinzlover1264
yeah I see the f-word occasionally which is disturbing but "hot" is not that non-kid. Plus, I dont think any kids under the age of 10 is here!

---------- webkinzlover1264 added 1 Minutes and 10 Seconds later ----------

I agree totally.
There are and I know there are 9 YOs on here ;]
minimaid is offline Female
Old 01-11-2009, 09:11 PM   #84

Penguin33 is on a distinguished road

Hey people did I ever say that Cra- and hot was a bad word?

...No. All i'm saying is (NO OFFENSE) that anyone who lets there, oh i don't know... 7 year old say crap on the computer or in real life is crazy, and hot is just... like.... i don't know... it just makes me feel like i said something bad...
Penguin33 is offline Male
Old 01-11-2009, 09:22 PM   #85
you're not alone

minimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guide

Quote:
.. 7 year old say crap on the computer or in real life is crazy,
??????????????????????????????
minimaid is offline Female
Old 01-11-2009, 09:44 PM   #86
WhiteTerrierFan

Believe me, 7 year olds now say a lot worse stuff than that, and hear a lot worse at school, and such. There's no way to keep them from hearing it unless you live under a rock with no television, school, or computer.
Old 01-11-2009, 09:44 PM   #87
Gifted
bawtneez is a forum hero
bawtneez is a forum herobawtneez is a forum herobawtneez is a forum herobawtneez is a forum herobawtneez is a forum herobawtneez is a forum herobawtneez is a forum herobawtneez is a forum herobawtneez is a forum herobawtneez is a forum herobawtneez is a forum hero

Donation Award 

I hate to burst anyone's bubble, but I think if 'hot' and 'crap' were swear words, this whole thread would be closed and deleted.
bawtneez is offline Male
Old 01-11-2009, 09:49 PM   #88
lucky3900
Gifted

lucky3900 has much to be proud oflucky3900 has much to be proud oflucky3900 has much to be proud oflucky3900 has much to be proud of

You have a good point! Cuss words should not be used. In my opinion they are vulgar.
lucky3900 is offline Female
Old 01-11-2009, 09:51 PM   #89
moving on
Gift Guru

chaotic is a splendid one to beholdchaotic is a splendid one to beholdchaotic is a splendid one to beholdchaotic is a splendid one to behold

My funny story

My son got in a wee bit of trouble at school for writing a story and describing the mother as hot. He didn't know why it was inappropriate. He hears it on the Disney channel all the time, just not to describe moms...i don't think?
chaotic is offline Female
Old 01-11-2009, 09:54 PM   #90
froschak
Gift Guru

froschak has a reputation beyond reputefroschak has a reputation beyond reputefroschak has a reputation beyond reputefroschak has a reputation beyond reputefroschak has a reputation beyond reputefroschak has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by Penguin33
Hi, I have been seeing some threads and seeing lots of people saying stuff that kids should not say! Please forgive me for saying such worlds, but people have been saying stuff like, "*****" and "*** (Like, pretty)", and If i was saying that kind of stuff, I know, and I know, my mom would be filled with rage and punish me. I have eve saw a couple people saying curse words! I mean come on! I just wanted to say that. Does anyone else agree with me?
I agree that those words are not appropriate. However even by posting them here in a rules area you are letting one more kid see them. Just food for thought.
froschak is offline Female
Closed