Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-11-2009, 12:36 PM   #41
you're not alone
Webkinz :)

minimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guide

Default Re: Don't people know kids are on here?!

I know but in some cases it is the only way to put it.
minimaid is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-11-2009, 12:39 PM   #42
Gifted

pinkjumpingbean135 has much to be proud ofpinkjumpingbean135 has much to be proud ofpinkjumpingbean135 has much to be proud ofpinkjumpingbean135 has much to be proud ofpinkjumpingbean135 has much to be proud of

i think that Hot is okay and i say Crap all the time...but i do somewhat agree that crap is sort of bad for little kids, but it's not a swear word or anything. i try not to say it on this site but i always say it at home...i do agree that we shouldn't swear.
pinkjumpingbean135 is offline Female
Old 01-11-2009, 12:39 PM   #43
The hippie writer
Gift Guru

Ivie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socks

True. I think that people are paraniod about "bad" words. Seriously, there are worse things kids learn about in school.
Ivie is offline Female
Old 01-11-2009, 12:46 PM   #44
Same as on WI
Gifted

ringo360 is on a distinguished road

hmm i never really noticed
ringo360 is offline Male
Old 01-11-2009, 12:56 PM   #45
Anti Twilight.
Webkinz :)

lizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by Penguin33
Hi, I have been seeing some threads and seeing lots of people saying stuff that kids should not say! Please forgive me for saying such worlds, but people have been saying stuff like, "******" and "Hot (Like, pretty)", and If i was saying that kind of stuff, I know, and I know, my mom would be filled with rage and punish me. I have eve saw a couple people saying curse words! I mean come on! I just wanted to say that. Does anyone else agree with me?
I agree with you! There's kids on here(like me)!
and they say WI should be safe enough for a 7 year old,
and i don't think a 7 year old should be walking around saying the C word
(by the way I'm NOT 7)

Say them in real life but DONT say them on WI

Last edited by lizzyxwebkinz; 01-11-2009 at 12:59 PM..
lizzyxwebkinz is offline Female
Old 01-11-2009, 12:59 PM   #46
KieranRox

Curse words I have seen, but crap is another word for po-op and only looks bad when you say HOLY CRAP!!!!!!!! I say it all the time, not on here though. People should think of it. And besides, hott is NOT a bad word. But some people should take it into consideration!
Old 01-11-2009, 01:08 PM   #47
Gift Guru

[xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting!

Curse words on WI are starred out, (Ex.: ****). But if you ever do see anything offending - or something you don't think was appropriate - you do have the right to report the post by clicking the red flag.

- Candice
[xo] Pop-Tart is offline Female
Old 01-11-2009, 01:15 PM   #48
goldenpuppylover

View Post Originally Posted by lizzyxwebkinz
I agree with you! There's kids on here(like me)!
and they say WI should be safe enough for a 7 year old,
and i don't think a 7 year old should be walking around saying the C word
(by the way I'm NOT 7)

Say them in real life but DONT say them on WI
You'd be surprised how many 7 year olds say that then.
Old 01-11-2009, 01:17 PM   #49
WhiteTerrierFan

View Post Originally Posted by [xo] Pop-Tart
Curse words on WI are starred out, (Ex.: ****). But if you ever do see anything offending - or something you don't think was appropriate - you do have the right to report the post by clicking the red flag.

- Candice
I agree, reporting them is the best way to go. Most younger kids are smarter than people think and have already heard those words many times at school to begin with. If parents don't think they should hear them chances are they don't belong on a forum, and are not ready for something like it yet.
Old 01-11-2009, 01:18 PM   #50
Gifted

webkinz901 is not just visiting!webkinz901 is not just visiting!webkinz901 is not just visiting!webkinz901 is not just visiting!webkinz901 is not just visiting!webkinz901 is not just visiting!webkinz901 is not just visiting!webkinz901 is not just visiting!webkinz901 is not just visiting!webkinz901 is not just visiting!webkinz901 is not just visiting!webkinz901 is not just visiting!

Donation Award 

Thanks for bringing this up. I have seen a lot of bad words with peroids in it i.e. Look at the c.at, only with bad words. It really gets on my nerves and I hope it stops!
webkinz901 is offline Male
Closed