Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-11-2009, 09:54 PM   #91
you're not alone
Webkinz :)

minimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guide

Default Re: Don't people know kids are on here?!

View Post Originally Posted by WhiteTerrierFan
Believe me, 7 year olds now say a lot worse stuff than that, and hear a lot worse at school, and such. There's no way to keep them from hearing it unless you live under a rock with no television, school, or computer.
My opinion exactl
I didn't say crap when I was 7 but I knew the word and i had friends use worse!
minimaid is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-11-2009, 10:22 PM   #92
Gift Guru

vanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by WhiteTerrierFan
Believe me, 7 year olds now say a lot worse stuff than that, and hear a lot worse at school, and such. There's no way to keep them from hearing it unless you live under a rock with no television, school, or computer.
Yup. If those words are bothering ya too much, than I think you should just flag it.
vanvan20 is offline Female
Old 01-14-2009, 07:20 AM   #93
Jamie iz Cool

All the cuss words will be bleeped out with stars, but if these words annoy you, just red-flag the post and a mod will handle it. =]
Old 01-14-2009, 09:23 AM   #94

PugsRock is the cats pajamas!PugsRock is the cats pajamas!PugsRock is the cats pajamas!PugsRock is the cats pajamas!PugsRock is the cats pajamas!PugsRock is the cats pajamas!

View Post Originally Posted by minimaid
Dude's Crap ain't a bad word as much as you want it to be EVERYONE uses way worse.
Actually, it is a bad word...

You see, I wasn't allowed to say stupid until I was in 3rd grade- 2nd, at the earliest. I won't even type bad words, like the one that is being used as in example. I'm not 7 years old, and I have never said a bad word. What I'm trying to say is let kids be kids. They shouldn't be going around and saying these things.

-Pugs

---------- PugsRock added 3 Minutes and 3 Seconds later ----------

Quote:
****-ish is even used on Icarly,Drake and josh,Zoey 101, and stuff like that!
But those are teen shows.

-Pugs

Last edited by PugsRock; 01-14-2009 at 09:23 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
PugsRock is offline Female
Old 01-14-2009, 09:30 AM   #95

Pegasusluvr has a brilliant futurePegasusluvr has a brilliant futurePegasusluvr has a brilliant futurePegasusluvr has a brilliant futurePegasusluvr has a brilliant future

I think it's okay to say hot....but the other one you said (I'm not aloud to say it LOL) (the C one) I totally agree with. Thanks for posting this.
Pegasusluvr is offline Female
Old 01-14-2009, 10:14 AM   #96
Gift Guru

tokyo rose wears the mantle of perfection with gracetokyo rose wears the mantle of perfection with gracetokyo rose wears the mantle of perfection with gracetokyo rose wears the mantle of perfection with gracetokyo rose wears the mantle of perfection with gracetokyo rose wears the mantle of perfection with gracetokyo rose wears the mantle of perfection with grace

I am a mom to three little kids and I feel that it is really my responsibility to decide which site I should let my kids visit until they are about 15 or so. I let my kids visit sites like PBS kids, Bella Sara and Webkinz(except KC plus) on their own, but sites like WI I will be sitting right next to them and check all the things they are reading. I really love WI and I am a proud member, but there are so many members from different age groups here and people have different opinions on things like "words". If I see some words that I personally don't feel appropriate for my kids, I would tell them that they are not allowed to use those words because mommy does not think they are nice. I am sure all the parents have their own feelings towards things like that, so I set my own rule for my kids and decide as they grow.

In today's world, it is impossible to keep your kids away from all the bad words. You find them everywhere you go, not just on computer site but TV, books, radio, games and so on. Also the word you think is OK might be very offensive to someone else. If your kids are not old enough to make thier own judgement, it is really the parets' responsibility.

Last edited by tokyo rose; 01-14-2009 at 10:17 AM..
tokyo rose is offline Female
Closed