Webkinz Insider Forum

Webkinz Insider Forum (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/)
-   WI Rules & Suggestions (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/wi-rules-suggestions-131/)
-   -   Don't make contest drama! (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/wi-rules-suggestions-131/dont-make-contest-drama-442194/)

volleyuup12-19-2008 10:58 PM

Don't make contest drama!

I'm sorry if this sounds negative but I just had to bring this up since I've seen so much of it.

What I mean by contest drama is posting on the contest "I'm so sad! My pet is crying!":'( for being elimenated from WNTM (or other popular contest). People have to be elimenated. That's part of the contest. Please don't write messages like that because it really makes contest holders unhappy.

Also, don't enter a pet that you don't want to win in a competiton. If you don't want them to win, how are you going to be motivated to try to win the contest? Also, it disappoints us contest holders when you enter a pet that you don't want and someone else gets elimenated for a pet they did want to win. That's not fair at all.

Thank you for reading this post. Please make contests fun and friendly but don't make drama! It's not fun to deal with and causes argumet! Thanks!

sciencegirl8712-19-2008 11:06 PM

Re: Don't make contest drama!

I agree, I've seen comments like that several times on many different contests, they are not nessisary. In a contest, people need to be eliminated, that's just the way it works.
Also, please only make entries that you actually want to win.

vanvan2012-19-2008 11:10 PM

I agree.

Contest drama is very rude and unconsiterate. It's ok to be eliminated, I wouldn't take it personally. Then, you have something to improve or work for & join a new contest. It isn't the end of the world.

smitchell12-19-2008 11:15 PM

Please feel free to flag comments like that and they will be deleted.

volleyuup12-19-2008 11:26 PM

Thanks smitchell for the advice!

BackFlip1512-19-2008 11:37 PM

I know what you mean.

;;
thanks smitchell!

In The Sun12-20-2008 12:43 AM

Thank you for your time. I hope more people read this so they are well informed. I feel like people should make postive post like " Thank you guys. Good luck to everyone." I have been hosting a contest and everyone did a great job of staying postive and polite.

volleyuup12-20-2008 11:02 AM

I agree with you In the Sun. It should be positive!

sciencegirl8712-20-2008 02:14 PM

Thanks, smitchell.

geros912-20-2008 06:28 PM

I agree with the drama thing. (Although I am probably one of the causes of this thread)
I think that people should feel free to enter pets that they don't want to win. I, along with many others, enter just for the fun of it.