Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-31-2009, 03:33 PM   #61
YAY finally a
Webkinz :)

bookworm12 has a brilliant futurebookworm12 has a brilliant futurebookworm12 has a brilliant futurebookworm12 has a brilliant futurebookworm12 has a brilliant future

Default Re: Don't judge a story by its title!

I do because my story has beralrly any posts adn it was disapointing because i worked hard on it even if pple didnt like it they could've given constructive critizem :-(
bookworm12 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-31-2009, 04:09 PM   #62
Dave Matthews Band

CrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by lilhorselover
If you don't have a lot of time, that's fine. I'm just suggesting this to the people who are on, and in the creative writing section 24/7.
Oh, OK.

But still, even so, if someone does not think it would interest them then there is no reason that you should visit it. That would take up a lot of time to visit every single thread even if you don't have a time limit, possibly you just don't want to take up all of the day looking at them.

Last edited by CrabCake; 09-02-2009 at 01:34 PM..
Old 09-02-2009, 06:11 PM   #63
Whoviancoffeelover

Fairmaidenbmt defies all odds
Fairmaidenbmt defies all oddsFairmaidenbmt defies all oddsFairmaidenbmt defies all oddsFairmaidenbmt defies all oddsFairmaidenbmt defies all oddsFairmaidenbmt defies all oddsFairmaidenbmt defies all oddsFairmaidenbmt defies all oddsFairmaidenbmt defies all oddsFairmaidenbmt defies all oddsFairmaidenbmt defies all oddsFairmaidenbmt defies all oddsFairmaidenbmt defies all oddsFairmaidenbmt defies all oddsFairmaidenbmt defies all odds

View Post Originally Posted by lilhorselover
Agreed, VollyGirl. It hurts my feelings because ALL of the creative writing section stories are about the Jonas Brothers, school girls, love, ect. I'm sure they are great stories for people that like tor ead that, but they should widen their minds a bit.
I agree! Like most all of the stories are the same! I have never wrote about those things..I write mysterys and books that I wish others would write! And I have like 3 people who read them... It makes me feel as if my stories are NOT creative... What I don't get is that EVERYBODY writes practicly the same stories like I have read 8 different stories that have this in them... Suddenly somebody bumped into me and all my books fell and a cute guy did it and he picked up my books

I mean... It's boring! I just wish people would give other stories a chance!
Fairmaidenbmt is offline Female
Old 09-02-2009, 06:17 PM   #64
YAY finally a

bookworm12 has a brilliant futurebookworm12 has a brilliant futurebookworm12 has a brilliant futurebookworm12 has a brilliant futurebookworm12 has a brilliant future

agree 100000%
bookworm12 is offline Female
Old 09-02-2009, 06:20 PM   #65
You wish you were a

wolfpackgrl15 will become famous soon enough

Sometimes I wonder if it's because we're not mods or admins. Mine all have very few posts, except for my friends.
wolfpackgrl15 is offline Female
Old 09-02-2009, 06:28 PM   #66
Gift Guru

[xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting!

I half agree, and half disagree.
I, personally, think titles are what draws people in. It doesn't have to be all fancy like ~**;; that stuff, just an interesting title. (: Different people would be interesting in different things, so I think you just have to wait until the right person comes along, and maybe advetise a bit more if you're not getting many views. (:
Then again, I agree because some people only read certain types of stories. Maybe, instead of that, they should try different genres and just give different stories a try. If you don't like it, hey, who cares? (:
[xo] Pop-Tart is offline Female
Old 09-02-2009, 08:15 PM   #67
what is going on
Gifted

lilhorselover is a creator of wonder
lilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonder

Right

My point is just coming from like, everyone writing stories about the "Jonas brothers". Not really the titles, but the genres.
lilhorselover is offline Female
Old 09-02-2009, 08:20 PM   #68
Gift Guru

[xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting![xo] Pop-Tart is not just visiting!

Yeah! I see way too many Jonas Brothers stories, High School romance, blahblah on EVERY website. I think some people just need to be a little more original in their writing.
[xo] Pop-Tart is offline Female
Old 09-02-2009, 08:22 PM   #69
what is going on
Gifted

lilhorselover is a creator of wonder
lilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonder

Yeah.

Some mysteries, even?

I mean I understand people are interested in those things, but still....they have the same idea.
lilhorselover is offline Female
Old 09-03-2009, 08:16 AM   #70
Whoviancoffeelover

Fairmaidenbmt defies all odds
Fairmaidenbmt defies all oddsFairmaidenbmt defies all oddsFairmaidenbmt defies all oddsFairmaidenbmt defies all oddsFairmaidenbmt defies all oddsFairmaidenbmt defies all oddsFairmaidenbmt defies all oddsFairmaidenbmt defies all oddsFairmaidenbmt defies all oddsFairmaidenbmt defies all oddsFairmaidenbmt defies all oddsFairmaidenbmt defies all oddsFairmaidenbmt defies all oddsFairmaidenbmt defies all oddsFairmaidenbmt defies all odds

View Post Originally Posted by [xo] Pop-Tart
Yeah! I see way too many Jonas Brothers stories, High School romance, blahblah on EVERY website. I think some people just need to be a little more original in their writing.
I know! I'm bored of it!!!
Fairmaidenbmt is offline Female
Closed

Tags
cheese!