Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-29-2009, 08:17 PM   #1
what is going on
Gifted

lilhorselover is a creator of wonder
lilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonder

Arrow Don't judge a story by its title!

It really bothers me that all the stories I have posted, barely have any posts, or even views! I was thinking maybe this was because it is different from all the other stories out on the forum? I realized that the most populr stories are WW News, and stories about like the Jonas brothers, or a nerdy kid at school who wants to be popular. I like writing about fantasy, doesn't anyone else?

All I am trying to say is: Don't Judge a Story by its title. That story is probably just as great as all the other ones. So try and make someones day by commenting, or even just reading their story. It really helps.

Here is a link to the Creative Writer's section. Try to post on a story that has less than 15 posts: Creative Writing

Last edited by lilhorselover; 08-30-2009 at 09:44 AM..
lilhorselover is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-29-2009, 08:20 PM   #2
Harry Potter is
Gifted

thekatie0409 is just really nicethekatie0409 is just really nice

Default Re: Don't judge a story by its title!

Isn't that what titles are for, to draw people to your stories?

I'm sure your stories are great though.
thekatie0409 is offline Female
Old 08-29-2009, 08:22 PM   #3
Call me Anna <3
Gifted

pudgerodbulldog is a name known to allpudgerodbulldog is a name known to allpudgerodbulldog is a name known to all

yes, i totally agree!
pudgerodbulldog is offline Female
Old 08-29-2009, 08:23 PM   #4
what is going on
Gifted

lilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonder

I do all sorts of fancy titles, but still no one reads them...that's the problem.

Thanks Pudgerodbulldog!
Old 08-29-2009, 08:24 PM   #5
Webkinz :)

Gabz is the bees knees!Gabz is the bees knees!Gabz is the bees knees!Gabz is the bees knees!Gabz is the bees knees!Gabz is the bees knees!Gabz is the bees knees!

yes I agree! I cant stand that!
Gabz is offline Female
Old 08-29-2009, 08:25 PM   #6
I know that we are a
Gifted

KC Connection rules the roostKC Connection rules the roostKC Connection rules the roostKC Connection rules the roostKC Connection rules the roostKC Connection rules the roostKC Connection rules the roostKC Connection rules the roostKC Connection rules the roostKC Connection rules the roostKC Connection rules the roostKC Connection rules the roostKC Connection rules the roost

Donation Award 

I know! I once wrote one that was creative but a bit scary... no one viewed it even

~Kylie
KC Connection is offline Female
Old 08-29-2009, 08:26 PM   #7
what is going on
Gifted

Thank you for your input everyone, I appreciate it!
Old 08-29-2009, 08:28 PM   #8
Call me Tully

Tullylover97 has disabled reputation

i don't go to the creative writing that much( i just recently started reading some). i so far i have read two stories(both related to HP)i think i might have read some when i first joined too. i am going to try to read as much stories as i can though in the creative writing section. the ones that i have read so far are really good and i can't wait to read more stories from fellow WI members.

i think that is nice that you brought this topic for more people to see.
Tullylover97 is offline Female
Old 08-29-2009, 08:29 PM   #9
YAY finally a

bookworm12 has a brilliant futurebookworm12 has a brilliant futurebookworm12 has a brilliant futurebookworm12 has a brilliant futurebookworm12 has a brilliant future

i am writing book on here and only like 5 people are following and posting after i post n chapers :-(
anyone who wants to on here read my book its in my siggy :-(
i agree w/ you 100%
bookworm12 is offline Female
Old 08-29-2009, 08:30 PM   #10
~{Midnight.Train}~

Lolo12 is cool as a bunny clownLolo12 is cool as a bunny clownLolo12 is cool as a bunny clownLolo12 is cool as a bunny clownLolo12 is cool as a bunny clownLolo12 is cool as a bunny clownLolo12 is cool as a bunny clownLolo12 is cool as a bunny clown

Definitely! I had one story open for two weeks, and NOBODY posted. Literally nobody. Finally one person commented, and then another. And now it's a five star story! But what I learned, was that the reason I didn't have views, was because I hadn't come up with a name for it!
Lolo12 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
cheese!