Webkinz Insider Forum

Webkinz Insider Forum (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/)
-   WI Rules & Suggestions (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/wi-rules-suggestions-131/)
-   -   Don't judge people by the number of reps or stars. (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/wi-rules-suggestions-131/dont-judge-people-number-reps-stars-483794/)

Pandora's Box03-19-2009 03:08 PM

Don't judge people by the number of reps or stars.

Hey everyone. :)

I just thought it'd be a good reminder if people didn't judge members by the number of reps or posts. Depending on the amount of stars/reps isn't good because we're all equal. :) But now we have the option to not show our reps, which quite a few of my friends are doing now. It's a good idea if you want to be judged entirely just by your personality. This isn't how it always is, but I thought it was a good reminder, since we're all special. ;)

But most people just like you for who you are, not caring about these things.:angel:

Thanks for taking the time to read this!

Pandora

P.S. If you like this thread, please rate it however you feel fair. ;)

Good points...

hpharrypotterhp03-19-2009 03:11 PM

Re: Don't judge people by the number of reps or stars.

This is a nice thread, and I'm sure it has good intentions, but there have been many before. ;)

I agree completely. It's okay for lil'kinz to look up to those people with stars and posts and reps, because they seem like the ones who know the most about WI. But its not good to think of WI just about Stars and reps. :)

pixelgirl24203-19-2009 03:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hpharrypotterhp (Post 13561896)
This is a nice thread, and I'm sure it has good intentions, but there have been many before. ;)

I agree completely. It's okay for lil'kinz to look up to those people with stars and posts and reps, because they seem like the ones who know the most about WI. But its not good to think of WI just about Stars and reps. :)

Well said. It's fine to look up to those people, just don't ignore the others around you. Stars and Rep don't matter, but in the long run, you might drift closer to people with quite a few rep boxes, just for the fact that they have good points, etc. It's just natural.

ANYWAYS,

Rep for you!

buggirl2803-19-2009 03:31 PM

Thank you for making this.
You wouldn't believe how annoyed I am when people only see that I have rainbow stars or more than one rep box.
I don't want them to be my friend because I have cool stars, I want them to like me for my winning personality. xD

Lelex1303-19-2009 03:42 PM

Yes, I'm glad someone brang this up!:) I don't think people should be judged by if they are a 'lil kinz, webkinz, GT, gifted, gift guru,and ect. Or, how many posts or if they donated or is a insider insider. Some people just don't have the money to do so. So, please don't judge people, and make sure to be kind to everybody!:)

03-19-2009 03:43 PM

I agree!
It seems like the people with the most posts get more attention, then the people with, oh, 1,000 posts or whatever may not get the same attention.
We are who we are, not how many posts/reps we have.

hpharrypotterhp03-19-2009 03:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pixelgirl242 (Post 13562243)
Well said. It's fine to look up to those people, just don't ignore the others around you. Stars and Rep don't matter, but in the long run, you might drift closer to people with quite a few rep boxes, just for the fact that they have good points, etc. It's just natural.

ANYWAYS,

Rep for you!

Thank you! I'm just trying to make a point. ;)

Pandora's Box03-19-2009 03:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hpharrypotterhp (Post 13561896)

Thank you. Yah, it is good for lil' kinz to look up to people, but they shouldn't only follow people who have lots of reps or stars.

Quote:

Originally Posted by pixelgirl242 (Post 13562243)

ANYWAYS,

Rep for you!

Thank you very much. I agree with everything you said. Well, said

Quote:

Originally Posted by buggirl28 (Post 13562358)
Thank you for making this.
You wouldn't believe how annoyed I am when people only see that I have rainbow stars or more than one rep box.
I don't want them to be my friend because I have cool stars, I want them to like me for my winning personality. xD

Thanks for posting. Yes, it is nice to just be friends because of your winning personality. ;)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lelex13 (Post 13562615)
Yes, I'm glad someone brang this up!:) I don't think people should be judged by if they are a 'lil kinz, webkinz, GT, gifted, gift guru,and ect. Or, how many posts or if they donated or is a insider insider. Some people just don't have the money to do so. So, please don't judge people, and make sure to be kind to everybody!:)

Yes, that's very true. A lot of people aren't GG's, GT's, or GC's and some don't have the money to donate and it doesn't make them any less of a member. Thanks!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kortnee Lou (Post 13562640)
I agree!
It seems like the people with the most posts get more attention, then the people with, oh, 1,000 posts or whatever may not get the same attention.
We are who we are, not how many posts/reps we have.

Yah, I know what you mean. But we are all who we are so it shouldn't make a difference. :)

Funnybunnie03-19-2009 04:19 PM

I totally agree!

Pandora Box, do you want to be friends? Im also real friends with Munchies!

jj88703-19-2009 04:26 PM

I agree. When I was a little kinz, I would look up at the people with rainbows and spinnies thinking they did all kiinds of good things. They did, but I thought they were better than me, and now I have 2562 posts, so I was, am, and always will be as special as them.