Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-25-2009, 01:03 PM   #1
no
Webkinz :)

badena2 defies all oddsbadena2 defies all odds
badena2 defies all odds

Exclamation Don't Give Them That Option!

I just wanted to say that I have been looking around at the polls, and I don't do that much, but I noticed that some people give somebody the option of, "Eww, no!!!" and when a person pushes that button, the poll maker gets really upset. Nobody should push that button anyways, instead don't vote. But, poll starters should think about the poll options first, instead of just putting mean options up that can hurt their feelings. Before you make a poll, think about it.

Thanks for reading! All comments appreciated!
~badena2~

Last edited by badena2; 02-26-2009 at 06:44 PM..
badena2 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-25-2009, 01:08 PM   #2
biggreenmonster518
Gifted

prettyirishgirl has much to be proud ofprettyirishgirl has much to be proud ofprettyirishgirl has much to be proud ofprettyirishgirl has much to be proud ofprettyirishgirl has much to be proud of

Default Re: Don't Give Them That Option!

i agree great point
prettyirishgirl is offline Female
Old 02-25-2009, 01:15 PM   #3
no

badena2 defies all oddsbadena2 defies all odds
badena2 defies all odds

Smile Re: Don't Give Them That Option!

View Post Originally Posted by prettyirishgirl
i agree great point
Thanks!
badena2 is offline Female
Old 02-25-2009, 01:54 PM   #4
ChihuahuaGrl16
Banned
ChihuahuaGrl16 has a reputation beyond reputeChihuahuaGrl16 has a reputation beyond reputeChihuahuaGrl16 has a reputation beyond reputeChihuahuaGrl16 has a reputation beyond reputeChihuahuaGrl16 has a reputation beyond reputeChihuahuaGrl16 has a reputation beyond repute

well, we give them that option, but we hope that even if they DO pick that option, we don't want a big long negative/rude post about why those chose that option! They COULD JUST SAY :"Sorry, it's not my style....I like_________ instead" or something like that----we like constructive critisim---it helps you become a better person liked by all, but we don't want a long -drawn-out... "OMG THAT"S TERRIBLE! blah blah blah...."

Okay? do you see what I mean?
ChihuahuaGrl16 is offline Female
Old 02-25-2009, 02:00 PM   #5
pretzel20

ponystargirl has a spectacular aura aboutponystargirl has a spectacular aura about

Yes, but If the poll creator gives that option, then you have to assume that they're prepared!
ponystargirl is offline Female
Old 02-25-2009, 02:04 PM   #6
ChihuahuaGrl16
Banned
ChihuahuaGrl16 has a reputation beyond reputeChihuahuaGrl16 has a reputation beyond reputeChihuahuaGrl16 has a reputation beyond reputeChihuahuaGrl16 has a reputation beyond reputeChihuahuaGrl16 has a reputation beyond reputeChihuahuaGrl16 has a reputation beyond repute

that's right ponystargirl! you're exactly right...if we give them the option, then its our fault and we shouldn't whine about it.
ChihuahuaGrl16 is offline Female
Old 02-25-2009, 03:36 PM   #7
Seth is truely
Gifted
soccergollygal wears the mantle of perfection with gracesoccergollygal wears the mantle of perfection with gracesoccergollygal wears the mantle of perfection with gracesoccergollygal wears the mantle of perfection with gracesoccergollygal wears the mantle of perfection with gracesoccergollygal wears the mantle of perfection with gracesoccergollygal wears the mantle of perfection with grace

I agree. Also, people make threads in this section like, "People are so rude on polls" but if you go to look at the pole, a person has seth them self up for the meanness with an option like "Ewww! Ugly!" and then they gat all offeneded when someone clicks it when they really brought the nastyness amoung themselves
soccergollygal is offline Female
Old 02-25-2009, 04:35 PM   #8
Anti Twilight.

lizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by badena2
I just wanted to say that I have been looking around at the polls, and I don't do that much, but I noticed that some people give somebody the option of, "Eww, no!!!" and when a person pushes that button, the poll maker gets really upset. Nobody should push that button anyways, instead don't vote. But, poll starters should think about the poll options first, instead of just putting mean options up that can hurt your feelings. Before you make a poll, think about it.

Thanks for reading! All comments appreciated!
~badena2~
Rep! If they would get offended by it why would they even put it as a option?
lizzyxwebkinz is offline Female
Old 02-25-2009, 04:38 PM   #9
Sholyrn
Gifted

sholyrn is just really nicesholyrn is just really nice

I have to agree with the others. If they give that option they can't be mad if people choose it. But I do see what you mean. If they don't want people to choose that they shouldn't give the option
sholyrn is offline Female
Old 02-25-2009, 04:51 PM   #10
Banned
bob nws III is sweet stuff
bob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuff

the fact of the matter is, the pollmaker cannot be upset, because they know they are putting up an option that could upset them. besides, say you don't like what is being voted on, but you still want to to contribute to the thread and vote...then you could put the "i don't like it" option, but then just put a short, friendly explanation why
bob nws III is offline Male
Closed