Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-30-2008, 03:03 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

hotmomma is on a distinguished road

Default Don't blame Ganz for it

Why does everyone complain? You know... Ganz is a great company and without them we wouldn't have WI or WW!! If they were lazy we wouldn't get Superbeds or 1,000 kinzcash coins! You can't blame them for everything! Nobody's perfect!! So why do we keep complaining? Look at this thread starter:

Figure Case Problems~Anyone else? I will write report to GANZ if it's happening to you, SIGN HERE! I'll also tell GANZ if you aren't getting exclsuives with a new pet!

I'm not trying to criticize but you know!! I know they're trying to be helpful but just think!! Just think about how Ganz would feel if people were leaving petitions about how they're getting things wrong! They try so hard! And people who even say that they love webkinz and have that crazy addiction still make those threads!

Are you with me? Be happy!!

So just email Ganz comments, not complaints!

What do you think?

*hotmomma*
Sponsored Links
Old 03-30-2008, 03:04 PM   #2
LovePuppy101

Default Re: Don't blame Ganz for it

I totally agree!
Old 03-30-2008, 03:06 PM   #3

Thanks!!! I am very disapointed in some members.
Old 03-30-2008, 03:07 PM   #4
aidenank

I agree too! 110%!!
Old 03-30-2008, 03:08 PM   #5
LovePuppy101

I know! If they don't like what Ganz does, what is the point of having a webkinz, or a WI? Some people I know barely have any webkinz, and still want more, but they don't complain!
Old 03-30-2008, 03:08 PM   #6

Great! I'm glad people are already agreeing!
Old 03-30-2008, 03:09 PM   #7
Gift Trainee

webkinzluvr630 is an unknown quantity at this point

you are so right about that!
Old 03-30-2008, 03:11 PM   #8

Good point! If you are complaining about stuff you don't like on WW, then why have a WI?! WI is all about how much we love webkinz! Not about how much we hate it!

---------- hotmomma added 0 Minutes and 49 Seconds later ----------

Eeveryone is great. LOL

Last edited by hotmomma; 03-30-2008 at 03:11 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 03-30-2008, 03:13 PM   #9
LovePuppy101

Yeah, Thanx!
Old 03-30-2008, 04:00 PM   #10
Gift Guru

-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost

I do agree, that we should not excessively complain, but we do pay for a service, and we expect it to run properly. If you buy an Iphone for 600 dollars, you expect it to work properly, and if you don't, you send it to apple for a repair. I don't think that sounds very unreasonable, and the same thing applies to Webkinz. I am not expecting perfection, but I do expect the site to be running well enough for me to go on it and use it for what it is intended for.

And imho, the thread started does not seem like they are complaining. Sometimes we just need to say what is going wrong to get information.
-Lilypad is offline Female
Closed