Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!


Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-17-2009, 11:53 AM   #1
Gifted
 
Webkinzgirl427's Avatar
Webkinzgirl427 knows the way
Webkinzgirl427 knows the wayWebkinzgirl427 knows the way

Default Don't Attack People

I see many threads about which band is better and most likely 95% of those threads have Jonas Brothers as an option. And when people post they like JB (Or Any other band) somtimes they get attacked because of their music taste. And unfortanatly I am one of the people who are geting attacked. And it really hurts people. What I'm really trying to get acoss to the members of WI is don't attack people because of their music taste. Everyone has their own opions. And don't say rude things about the band. If you don't like a certain band state it nicely. Like, "I don't really like _____" Don't say, "That band is HORRIBLE! How could you like them?!" Now that can hurt people.

And this doesn't just go for bands. Don't attack people because of ANYTHING about them. Its just wrong..

A Great Point from Baby252- Don't Attack people because they DON'T like the band either


I hope I made sense.

~Glace. A WI member who is proud to Have OJD and LOVES the Jonas Brothers!

Last edited by Webkinzgirl427; 05-17-2009 at 12:01 PM..
Webkinzgirl427 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-17-2009, 11:57 AM   #2
Slytherin for this
Webkinz :)
 
Baby252's Avatar
Baby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Donation Award 
Default Re: Don't Attack People

I really just try to stay away from those type of threads because I really don't like the JB (sorry) But could you add don't attack people because they don't like a band? I have stated nicely before that I do not like the JB. (I just type Sorry but I really don't like the JB) and people how come and quoted me and go "WHAT??? How could you not like the JB? Your super crazy!!!" It really hurt me. Great thread! Rep.
Baby252 is offline Female
Old 05-17-2009, 11:57 AM   #3
eleven wackies
Webkinz :)
 
KevinELevin's Avatar
KevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a hero
KevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a hero

Default Re: Don't Attack People

You made sence!!!! I stay away from those thread's.
KevinELevin is offline Male
Old 05-17-2009, 11:58 AM   #4
ChihuahuaGrl16
Banned
ChihuahuaGrl16 has a reputation beyond reputeChihuahuaGrl16 has a reputation beyond reputeChihuahuaGrl16 has a reputation beyond reputeChihuahuaGrl16 has a reputation beyond reputeChihuahuaGrl16 has a reputation beyond reputeChihuahuaGrl16 has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: Don't Attack People

geez i just got attacked for like Bon Jovi. I didn't even say that I DIDN't Like the other option!

REP REP REP!!!!
ChihuahuaGrl16 is offline Female
Old 05-17-2009, 12:02 PM   #5
Gifted
 
Webkinzgirl427's Avatar
Webkinzgirl427 knows the way
Webkinzgirl427 knows the wayWebkinzgirl427 knows the way

Default Re: Don't Attack People

View Post Originally Posted by KevinELevin
You made sence!!!! I stay away from those thread's.
Mhm. I try to also but sometimes I just go to say that I like JB and I just walk away., But when I get attacked becasue of it I need to say something.

View Post Originally Posted by Baby252
I really just try to stay away from those type of threads because I really don't like the JB (sorry) But could you add don't attack people because they don't like a band? I have stated nicely before that I do not like the JB. (I just type Sorry but I really don't like the JB) and people how come and quoted me and go "WHAT??? How could you not like the JB? Your super crazy!!!" It really hurt me. Great thread! Rep.
See you state you opion very nicely. And thats what people should say. Like when you said you didn't like JB you put Sorry in ()'s

Mhm and it hurts when people say those kinda things. Even if you say No offense its still offensive.

Thanks for the Rep!

View Post Originally Posted by ChihuahuaGrl16
geez i just got attacked for like Bon Jovi. I didn't even say that I DIDN't Like the other option!

REP REP REP!!!!
Thanks for the Rep! And sorry you got attack because you like Bon Jovi
Webkinzgirl427 is offline Female
Old 05-17-2009, 12:04 PM   #6
Slytherin for this
Webkinz :)
 
Baby252's Avatar
Baby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Donation Award 
Default Re: Don't Attack People

View Post Originally Posted by Webkinzgirl427
Mhm. I try to also but sometimes I just go to say that I like JB and I just walk away., But when I get attacked becasue of it I need to say something.



See you state you opion very nicely. And thats what people should say. Like when you said you didn't like JB you put Sorry in ()'s

Mhm and it hurts when people say those kinda things. Even if you say No offense its still offensive.

Thanks for the Rep!



Thanks for the Rep! And sorry you got attack because you like Bon Jovi
Right but if you put it "Hey I'm sorry but I really don't like the JB no offense."
Now I know what you mean when someone goes "I HATE the JB! They are so stupid!!! No offensive" I think that is just rude and you should report them.
Baby252 is offline Female
Old 05-17-2009, 12:05 PM   #7
Gifted
 
fuzzysocks's Avatar
fuzzysocks has a reputation beyond reputefuzzysocks has a reputation beyond reputefuzzysocks has a reputation beyond reputefuzzysocks has a reputation beyond reputefuzzysocks has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: Don't Attack People

This sort of goes with Thumpers mom from Bambi. "If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all." Just because you don't like a certain band you shouldn't be "attacked". Everyone has their right to have their own opinion, but that doesn't mean if someone else has a different opinion you dis them. Just treat people the way you want to be treated. If you disagree with someone or what they like then remember what Thumper's mom said.
fuzzysocks is offline Female
Old 05-17-2009, 12:07 PM   #8
Gifted
 
Webkinzgirl427's Avatar
Webkinzgirl427 knows the way
Webkinzgirl427 knows the wayWebkinzgirl427 knows the way

Default Re: Don't Attack People

View Post Originally Posted by Baby252
Right but if you put it "Hey I'm sorry but I really don't like the JB no offense."
Now I know what you mean when someone goes "I HATE the JB! They are so stupid!!! No offensive" I think that is just rude and you should report them.
Mhm I agree.

View Post Originally Posted by fuzzysocks
This sort of goes with Thumpers mom from Bambi. "If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all." Just because you don't like a certain band you shouldn't be "attacked". Everyone has their right to have their own opinion, but that doesn't mean if someone else has a different opinion you dis them. Just treat people the way you want to be treated. If you disagree with someone or what they like then remember what Thumper's mom said.
Mhm. I totally agree!

Oh and Nice Avvie BTW.
Webkinzgirl427 is offline Female
Old 05-18-2009, 07:20 PM   #9
Webkinz :)
 
Safire25509's Avatar
Safire25509 is a splendid one to beholdSafire25509 is a splendid one to beholdSafire25509 is a splendid one to beholdSafire25509 is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: Don't Attack People

Yeah, i agree. Just because you don't like a certain band or person doesn't mean you are less of a human being or anything.
Safire25509 is offline Female
Old 05-18-2009, 07:27 PM   #10
Banned
Mama Webkinz is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Don't Attack People

Great point! That could turn into cyber bullying which is becoming very serious. I'm glad you are trying to resolve this Glace.
Mama Webkinz is offline Female
Closed

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:34 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.
Copyright © 2007-2013 Kopi Enterprises, LLC
WebkinzInsider.Com is not an official site of, sponsored by, nor affiliated with Ganz, Inc, Webkinz, Lil'Kinz, or Kinzville Newz and all character names, logos, and images are trademarks owned by Ganz, Inc.
no new posts