Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-13-2009, 04:50 PM   #1
me is bored xD
Gifted

januarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonder

Default Don't Be Afraid To Ask A Question (:

If there's something you don't know, whether it be WW, or WI, don't be afraid to ask a mod/admin/ or fellow user (:

We won't get mad, I personally like answering questions We are all nice here in the WI community, or at least we try to be

Also, try searching around in the guide section if no one can answer your question I hope I helped someone!
januarywebkinz is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 04-13-2009, 05:03 PM   #2
no
Webkinz :)

badena2 defies all oddsbadena2 defies all odds
badena2 defies all odds

Default Re: Don't Be Afraid To Ask A Question (:

I agree, but you should look in the FAQ, Guides Section, or ask a buddy before asking an admin or mod, they can be really busy.
badena2 is offline Female
Old 04-13-2009, 05:08 PM   #3
Gifted

GymnasticsGirl has disabled reputation

Great thread, I agree with you, you shouldn't be afraid to inquire about anything!
GymnasticsGirl is offline Female
Old 04-13-2009, 05:14 PM   #4
ell have a good day

Jenn965 is just really niceJenn965 is just really nice

Just ask us we are here for that and we will help as much as we can
trust me we dont judge you. Ask and get the right ancer
rather than have the wrong ancer
Ya soo don't be scared i know i am asking people
But it is fine and dont be worryed what we think
Jenn965 is offline Female
Old 04-13-2009, 05:18 PM   #5
|_ () \/ 3
Gift Guru

lexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guide

Great thread!

If you have a question, you can always pm me if you'd like! Don't worry, I won't judge [or bite] you!
lexi18216 is offline Female
Old 04-13-2009, 05:22 PM   #6
Gift Guru

-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost

I think sometimes the way we stress using the search feature and not creating duplicate threads, that we sometimes scare off the new members (or old members, too) when they have a question that they can not find the answer to. But, anyone who takes the time to answer a question is doing so willingly, and is usually more than happy to help.
-Lilypad is offline Female
Old 04-13-2009, 05:33 PM   #7
KellanluvsmecuzI'm
Gifted

twilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guide

Very true! Although, I agree that they should use the FAQ, don't be afraid to ask a "veteran" member. Most of us will be more than glad to help! Just don't go bugging the Mods or Admins (Especially not Justin or Wendy, they have to actually run the site! ), they don't have to answer it. There are plenty, when I say plenty, I mean PLENTY of members who are both experienced and kind enough, to guide you along! Great thread, and have an awesome day!
twilightcrz is offline Female
Old 04-13-2009, 06:39 PM   #8
Anti Twilight.

lizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by januarywebkinz
If there's something you don't know, whether it be WW, or WI, don't be afraid to ask a mod/admin/ or fellow user (:

We won't get mad, I personally like answering questions We are all nice here in the WI community, or at least we try to be

Also, try searching around in the guide section if no one can answer your question I hope I helped someone!
Rep! I agree! I know there is some people on here who have problems on Webkinz but their not solved because their afraid to ask.
lizzyxwebkinz is offline Female
Old 04-15-2009, 08:19 PM   #9
ell have a good day

Jenn965 is just really niceJenn965 is just really nice

Rember never be
Jenn965 is offline Female
Old 04-15-2009, 08:21 PM   #10
(┓^ω^)┛))ヨイサヨイサ♪

MissSparkle is the epitome of excellenceMissSparkle is the epitome of excellence
MissSparkle is the epitome of excellenceMissSparkle is the epitome of excellenceMissSparkle is the epitome of excellenceMissSparkle is the epitome of excellenceMissSparkle is the epitome of excellenceMissSparkle is the epitome of excellenceMissSparkle is the epitome of excellenceMissSparkle is the epitome of excellenceMissSparkle is the epitome of excellenceMissSparkle is the epitome of excellenceMissSparkle is the epitome of excellence

Yes, and sometimes I've seen threads saying at the end of their post; "I know, it's a dumb question! "

It is NOT a dumb question. (:
MissSparkle is offline Female
Closed