Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-09-2009, 09:18 AM   #11
Gifted

allura is on a distinguished road

Default Re: It doesn't matter how many webkinz you have...

I agree with Dixiecup, that was a rather mature statement to make!

This is a bit off topic, but I personally would like to see the storage solutions that people have for over 100 Webkinz. Between my daughter and I we have over 70... They are already getting a bit hard to store. I went out and bought storage bins this weekend just for that purpose. Actually, is there a thread devoted to that top somewhere here?

Thanks!
allura is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-09-2009, 03:42 PM   #12
e are jormariffic
Pupsaresocute is a forum hero
Pupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum hero

View Post Originally Posted by Jerseyforeva101
Very good point, me, I only have around 30 or 40 Webkinz. While I know a lot of people that I have around 200 or 100 Webkinz. I am like.. Whoa! How do you get that many? I mean, my opinion, don't get mad, and it isn't about WI. I still feel bad for them in sympathy way. Why would you want that many Webkinz? I think, personally, it's ridicolous. I am not that obsessed about Webkinz. That's why I stop a year ago. Lol. I found the site quite boring and collecting the Webkinz also a waist because where I live they cost around almost in the teens. And two it almost cost my mother 30.00 something dollars! Of how many Webkinz I have, it is a waist because I don't play with them anymore. Only once in a blue moon. And my mother could of buyed groceries or something like that! More important stuff! It flusters me. And I am completely disgusted about myself for letting myself go. I mean, I not saying I hate Webkinz, I still love them with every fiber in my body. But once again, great point, rep for you.
VERY well said. I love my webkinz, and still play with the plushies!! But, it makes me sad when you have like 100-200 even maybe 300 and then you stop.
You know how much important stuff you could've bought?! Like:
Groceries, healthcare, dentist appointments, fun stuff for families, etc.
So, rep to you!! (Thankz fr the rep also )

---------- Pupsaresocute added 1 Minutes and 34 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by allura
I agree with Dixiecup, that was a rather mature statement to make!

This is a bit off topic, but I personally would like to see the storage solutions that people have for over 100 Webkinz. Between my daughter and I we have over 70... They are already getting a bit hard to store. I went out and bought storage bins this weekend just for that purpose. Actually, is there a thread devoted to that top somewhere here?

Thanks!
It's not really off topic, a lot of webkinz, where to put them! xD

I put mine in bongo buckets! They fit all my 41 wwebkinz.

---------- Pupsaresocute added 2 Minutes and 41 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by bennysmommy1
I For one have a larger family.most(95) are lil. but total 120 over 4 act. mine, daug, hubby. its spread real even but i agree dont make fun of posters that have less or more than you. thats not what Wi is all about. great thread.thanks!
Well, you have a family and they all collect them. Unlike just me and my mom. (My mom said I had to take of it but I could keep plushie =])

It's fun to see a whole family have webbies!

---------- Pupsaresocute added 1 Minutes and 6 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by galpalm
i have 11 webkinz (only 8 are logged in webkinz) and sometimes i wish i had all the ones i wanted but then id have to much work and get boared of them
Yes, I would get very bored with 100 webbies. =]

---------- Pupsaresocute added 0 Minutes and 22 Seconds later ----------

Also, thanks for the reps everyone!!

Last edited by Pupsaresocute; 03-09-2009 at 03:42 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Pupsaresocute is offline Female
Old 03-09-2009, 03:43 PM   #13
Anti Twilight.
Webkinz :)

lizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by Pupsaresocute
Hey WI!!
Have you ever seen on a family thread or any thread where the owner of the thread has like 134 webkinz and one of the posters says: I only have 7

It doesn't matter how many webkinz you have! You could have 1 pet and be one of the most helpful people on WI. Or here's another example, (I've never seen this on WI )

The owner of the thread says: I have 187 webkinz!!
And a poster says: OH MY GOSH! You have wayy to much! You seem spoiled!

So, it doesn't matter if you have 1 webkinz or 1000 webkinz. The only things that matter on WI are...

•You're nice
•You're helpful

=]

Just thought I'd run this by you! =]

Thankz,

--Pups--
Your right. People also shouldn't say: "*sigh* i only have (number) webkinz "
lizzyxwebkinz is offline Female
Old 03-09-2009, 03:46 PM   #14
Asacardimus
Gift Guru

Asacardimus is an unparalleled talent
Asacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talent

WI Subscriber
Donation Level 3 

Great post, pupsaresocute. And very true. I am glad someone has mentioned this because I could never figure out *why* it would matter. We are all individuals and we will do things differently - it's inevitable.
Asacardimus is offline Female
Old 03-09-2009, 03:46 PM   #15
Banned
scruffy9916 is a jewel in the roughscruffy9916 is a jewel in the rough

that is a very godd point i only have 14 while my friends have 97 pets
Old 03-09-2009, 03:47 PM   #16
e are jormariffic
Pupsaresocute is a forum hero
Pupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum hero

I'm glad everyone likes this thread!! =]
Pupsaresocute is offline Female
Old 03-09-2009, 03:52 PM   #17
Gift Guru

hoops2614 is headed for the top!hoops2614 is headed for the top!hoops2614 is headed for the top!hoops2614 is headed for the top!hoops2614 is headed for the top!hoops2614 is headed for the top!hoops2614 is headed for the top!hoops2614 is headed for the top!hoops2614 is headed for the top!hoops2614 is headed for the top!hoops2614 is headed for the top!hoops2614 is headed for the top!

Great thread! People dont like being judged by what they own (in this case webkinz but it could be clothing ect.)

People should be judged by their character Great point!
hoops2614 is offline Female
Old 03-09-2009, 03:56 PM   #18
montanarose9

Yeah! You should be proud of how many webkinz you have! I have 11 and most people got 111+ but I don't care.
But sometimes I do this-- "Wowsers you got a lot of webkinz! LOL" I don't see any harm in that, but, I don't do this-- "WHAT? You got 17845637819534785961 webkinz? (Look, I'm making up numbers. xD) I ONLY GOT 11! "
A small family of webkinz is just as equal as a large family of webkinz.

---------- montanarose9 added 0 Minutes and 56 Seconds later ----------

And remember the spa...xD

Last edited by montanarose9; 03-09-2009 at 03:56 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 03-09-2009, 03:59 PM   #19
Gifted

wowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a hero
wowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a hero

I agree, it doesn't really matter how many you have as long as you have one. I find it rude to say mean things to people or dislike them or think they are poor or lame because they don't have alot of Webkinz. We should be nice to everyone! And there is always a chance to buy more.
wowewe is offline Female
Old 03-09-2009, 04:10 PM   #20
Webkinz :)

drcm1 is an unknown quantity at this point

It really does not matter if you have 1 or what ever!!! If you love the ones you have.... and take care of them.... really!!! Who cares?
drcm1 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
suggestion, webkinz