Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-18-2008, 09:22 PM   #51
hee it's my Birthday
Gift Guru

sno4270 flows towards the sea of knowledgesno4270 flows towards the sea of knowledgesno4270 flows towards the sea of knowledgesno4270 flows towards the sea of knowledgesno4270 flows towards the sea of knowledgesno4270 flows towards the sea of knowledgesno4270 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Default Re: Doesn't this drive you nuts?

Hola peoples !!

I figured out something, check this out ...

CLICK HERE --> Quick + Easy Way to Read Spoilers
sno4270 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-18-2008, 09:26 PM   #52
Give a
Gift Guru

kinzdreamer has disabled reputation

That is rather annoying. And think of all the data it takes up! Our (mine)computers have to huff and puff just so I could see that?
kinzdreamer is offline Female
Old 11-18-2008, 09:29 PM   #53
call me Ashley. [=
Gifted

FunnyHoney has much to be proud ofFunnyHoney has much to be proud ofFunnyHoney has much to be proud ofFunnyHoney has much to be proud of

It does get a little annoying, but cut them some slack, they think they are being creative.
Old 11-18-2008, 09:30 PM   #54
♥ 2 c ww homes
Gift Guru

Trouble has a reputation beyond reputeTrouble has a reputation beyond reputeTrouble has a reputation beyond reputeTrouble has a reputation beyond reputeTrouble has a reputation beyond reputeTrouble has a reputation beyond repute

I don't look at anything that has a spoiler on it
Trouble is offline Female
Old 11-18-2008, 09:56 PM   #55
elitegymnast0707
Gifted

kkaitlinn94 has a spectacular aura about

oh! wow that IS annoying!! ive only seen that a few times, though
if the thing is important enough to hide, wouldnt one spoiler hide/show thing do the trick?
kkaitlinn94 is offline Female
Old 11-19-2008, 12:13 AM   #56
♥♥
Gifted

runlikethewind is an unparalleled talent
runlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talent

U.G.H! I know! that does drive me insane! One time it said, click spoilers forty times to reveal my darkest secret!
at the end it said, "Like I'm actually gonna tell you!"
runlikethewind is offline Female
Old 11-19-2008, 01:19 AM   #57
Gift Guru

vanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by SNOWCLAW
Yes, I lose interest after the first three 'Show spoiler' things. I find them to be rather dull.
Me too...when I see that, I just stop...I don't want to waste time clicking and.....oh...
Sorry if I am offending anyone.
vanvan20 is offline Female
Old 11-19-2008, 02:08 AM   #58
Likes Art
Gift Guru

Wuzzle is not just visiting!Wuzzle is not just visiting!Wuzzle is not just visiting!Wuzzle is not just visiting!Wuzzle is not just visiting!Wuzzle is not just visiting!Wuzzle is not just visiting!Wuzzle is not just visiting!Wuzzle is not just visiting!Wuzzle is not just visiting!

I never clicked one until today when i saw this post! some are fine others are a silly waste of time. They are useful if you want to put in more info than the signature or page or post will allow you; like the 10-20 image limits. I did however click the ones in the wigev when i was looking to see which of the tc3 items i liked and to see what the aztec items look like.

---------- Wuzzle added 1 Minutes and 50 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by funnyhoney
It does get a little annoying, but cut them some slack, they think they are being creative.
heh i guess this is a good theory! i will assume this is how people are so i dont get mad at them from now on

Last edited by Wuzzle; 11-19-2008 at 02:08 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Wuzzle is offline Female
Old 11-19-2008, 08:17 AM   #59
estrellaSMC
Gifted

Gypsy is not just visiting!Gypsy is not just visiting!Gypsy is not just visiting!Gypsy is not just visiting!Gypsy is not just visiting!Gypsy is not just visiting!Gypsy is not just visiting!Gypsy is not just visiting!Gypsy is not just visiting!Gypsy is not just visiting!Gypsy is not just visiting!

As I said before, I don't mind spoilers, as long as there aren't a lot of them and they're not nested one inside another like I had in my example. I am a person who can't help clicking on them, and it bugs me a lot. It seemed for a while there that practically everyone on WI had one. Now they seem to have died down (thank goodness!)
Gypsy is offline Female
Old 11-19-2008, 09:06 AM   #60
peppergirl11
Webkinz :)

PrettyinPink12 is a glorious beacon of lightPrettyinPink12 is a glorious beacon of lightPrettyinPink12 is a glorious beacon of light

yea, its SO annoying!
PrettyinPink12 is offline Female
Closed