Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-08-2008, 08:36 PM   #21
you're not alone
Webkinz :)

minimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guide

Default Re: Doesn`t telling what grade level you`re in....

It is not allowed but I do know that I have friends who skip[ped grades and I am held back in a subject or to.
minimaid is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-08-2008, 08:37 PM   #22
hy am I still a

SmelzGood84 has much to be proud ofSmelzGood84 has much to be proud ofSmelzGood84 has much to be proud ofSmelzGood84 has much to be proud of

It violates COPPA Law, Yes. So on WI I think it is aginst the rules if you don't want to violate the law!
SmelzGood84 is offline Male
Old 12-08-2008, 08:44 PM   #23
you're not alone

minimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guide

It's not a ENFORCED law but it is a *what some* consider a basic internet rule
minimaid is offline Female
Old 12-08-2008, 08:55 PM   #24
mommysaysim
Gifted

BackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledge

There is absolutely no giving away private information. Because who you think you're talking to can be completely different than who you ARE talking to. It's just another why i love WI, it keeps you safe!
BackFlip15 is offline Female
Old 12-08-2008, 09:07 PM   #25
Autism Awareness

WWhimsyDragon is the bees knees!WWhimsyDragon is the bees knees!WWhimsyDragon is the bees knees!WWhimsyDragon is the bees knees!WWhimsyDragon is the bees knees!WWhimsyDragon is the bees knees!WWhimsyDragon is the bees knees!

Anybody else?
WWhimsyDragon is offline Female
Old 12-18-2008, 09:30 PM   #26
hy am I still a

SmelzGood84 has much to be proud ofSmelzGood84 has much to be proud ofSmelzGood84 has much to be proud ofSmelzGood84 has much to be proud of

Actually they shut down Webkinz island because of this....

Last edited by SmelzGood84; 12-18-2008 at 09:30 PM.. Reason: spell
Old 12-18-2008, 09:34 PM   #27
Gift Guru

californiax24 is the cats pajamas!californiax24 is the cats pajamas!californiax24 is the cats pajamas!californiax24 is the cats pajamas!californiax24 is the cats pajamas!californiax24 is the cats pajamas!

Well I tihnk that saying middle school is ok because you could be anyhre from like 5-8 grade....same with elementary (could be K-7) or HS (could be 7-12)
californiax24 is offline Female
Old 12-18-2008, 09:57 PM   #28

PESKY PIXIE has a spectacular aura about

It is never a good idea to give out personal information if you are a minor, because no matter how mature or smart you are there are sickos out there that purposely will go onto kid friendly sites in order to try and trick and take advantage of you. Sad but true...

On a lighter note reading all the comments about how people could be behind a grade or ahead a couple . By the time I personally was 16 I had already completed my teaching degree and had my first teaching job. So for me when I was 16 I was back in Kindergarten again.Hee...hee
Old 12-18-2008, 09:59 PM   #29
I dance with my

pupso98 is a glorious beacon of lightpupso98 is a glorious beacon of lightpupso98 is a glorious beacon of light

yeah i guess so, it also depends though what your avvie, siggie, profile page, profile image, profile albums, etc. that will show about what age you are.
pupso98 is offline Female
Old 12-19-2008, 08:31 AM   #30
hy am I still a

Not really.... The pics can be from anywhere....
Closed