Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-29-2008, 11:59 PM   #1
--pls. ask--
Gift Guru

RedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roost

Question Does WI have a Kinzville Academy section on the Forum?

where is WI's section to the kinzville academy??

Click the image to open in full size.

(we have the RUN action and i'd like to know what we did to get it. we havent made it to level 5 on any of the classes. see below for the pic!)

Click the image to open in full size.

Last edited by RedBear; 03-01-2008 at 11:52 AM.. Reason: clarified question
RedBear is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-01-2008, 12:19 AM   #2
WHONKâ„¢!!!
Gift Guru

vince730 is not just visiting!vince730 is not just visiting!vince730 is not just visiting!vince730 is not just visiting!vince730 is not just visiting!vince730 is not just visiting!vince730 is not just visiting!vince730 is not just visiting!vince730 is not just visiting!vince730 is not just visiting!vince730 is not just visiting!

Donation Award 
Default Re: Kinzville Academy Forum?

I am guessing you recieved it by completing x amount of levels of classes on a certain subject....
vince730 is offline Male
Old 03-01-2008, 12:30 AM   #3
--pls. ask--
Gift Guru

RedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roost

i don't know how that could be. we have yet to make it to level 5 but the run just appeared in our actions one day. i'll add a pic! give me a second.

---------- RedBear added 6 Minutes and 0 Seconds later ----------

sorry, that took longer than i expected. they've added a limit on the # of (and total MB) attachments that you can upload. i've exceeded that quota since i reached the quota before they even had a limit, so i had to go another route.

Last edited by RedBear; 03-01-2008 at 12:31 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 03-01-2008, 10:40 AM   #4
lilbrat1
Gift Guru

lilbrat1 is cool as a bunny clownlilbrat1 is cool as a bunny clownlilbrat1 is cool as a bunny clownlilbrat1 is cool as a bunny clownlilbrat1 is cool as a bunny clownlilbrat1 is cool as a bunny clownlilbrat1 is cool as a bunny clownlilbrat1 is cool as a bunny clownlilbrat1 is cool as a bunny clown

Donation Award 

The actions that you see are the ones that all Webkinz can access in their rooms. There are additional actions that you will be able to access once you've completed the required number of courses in the Academy. Hope that helps.
lilbrat1 is offline Female
Old 03-01-2008, 10:52 AM   #5
Baltimore Colts

View Post Originally Posted by lilbrat1
The actions that you see are the ones that all Webkinz can access in their rooms. There are additional actions that you will be able to access once you've completed the required number of courses in the Academy. Hope that helps.
no he/she nows that but thats no what he/she is talkin about there is a foot thing what is the run action in the pic
Old 03-01-2008, 10:53 AM   #6
lilbrat1
Gift Guru

lilbrat1 is cool as a bunny clownlilbrat1 is cool as a bunny clownlilbrat1 is cool as a bunny clownlilbrat1 is cool as a bunny clownlilbrat1 is cool as a bunny clownlilbrat1 is cool as a bunny clownlilbrat1 is cool as a bunny clownlilbrat1 is cool as a bunny clownlilbrat1 is cool as a bunny clown

Donation Award 

Scratch my reply, I misunderstood your post. I see what you are referring to with the running shoe at the bottom of the screen. Have you tried using that action? If yes, what did your pet do? Thanks.
Old 03-01-2008, 11:53 AM   #7
--pls. ask--
Gift Guru

yes, its the RUN action. it makes our pets run, while standing still. i dont know how i got it. (the furtherest we are on any level is 4.) i'd like to know what we did to get it. is there a kinzvile academy section on this forum??

---------- RedBear added 1 Minutes and 7 Seconds later ----------

fixed header, it was unclear

Last edited by RedBear; 03-01-2008 at 11:53 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 03-01-2008, 04:18 PM   #8
lilbrat1
Gift Guru

Donation Award 

RedBear, I was not able to find a specific forum for the Kinsville Academy but there are quite a few threads for this. One of the moderators has a guild set up for the Academy under General Discusssion/Chat. The best way for you to find other threads is to click on Search above (look to the left of Logout) and type in Kinsville Academy. Sorry couldn't answer your question but hopefully doing a search will help you find a thread that answers your question. Good luck.
Old 03-01-2008, 11:07 PM   #9
--pls. ask--
Gift Guru

Default Re: Does WI have a Kinzville Academy section on the Forum?

thanks lilbrat! i found the guide, it is quite detailed. it still doesnt explain how i got the little run action. guess i'll start a thread on that specifically. thank you!!
Old 03-02-2008, 03:44 PM   #10
sabeano oliver3d
Webkinz :)

adalion is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Does WI have a Kinzville Academy section on the Forum?

Am i the only one who also luckily/ randomly got the ears and the kiss with the run? i'm only on level 3 on them!!
Attached Images
File Type: pngPicture 2.png (37.6 KB, 8 views)
Closed