Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-21-2008, 12:39 AM   #1
heronbythesea
Gifted

heronbythesea is a glorious beacon of lightheronbythesea is a glorious beacon of lightheronbythesea is a glorious beacon of light

Default Does Webkinz Insider freeze up on you a lot, or is it just my computer?

Lately, my computer freezes up almost every time I go to Webkinz Insider. If I go to the Home page, and then try to switch to the forum, I'm almost guaranteed a freeze! So I have to go and type in www.webkinzinsider.com/forum to get to the forum from the Home page.

Then, it also freezes as I navigate just about anywhere in the forum. I get "This page is not responding" and have to close it out and start over.

It didn't used to do this. And it's only WI, it's no other sites. Am I doing something wrong? Is there something wrong with my computer settings? Or is this a problem others are having as well?

I love so this is so frustrating for me!

Last edited by heronbythesea; 09-21-2008 at 11:50 AM.. Reason: a lot of people thought I meant Webkinz when I typed WI, so I spelled it out. ;-)
Sponsored Links
Old 09-21-2008, 12:47 AM   #2
coconutglitters
Gifted

Avrilroxmysox is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Does WI freeze up on you a lot, or is it just my computer?

i have the SAME EXACT PROBLEM!! perfect timing too, right at fall fest.

---------- Avrilroxmysox added 1 Minutes and 36 Seconds later ----------

for me, its only webkinz and its been going on for about a month now, im reallllly hoping its temporary cuz i have 25 webkinz and if it keeps up, all that time and money will get thrown away cuz of a stupid glitch!

Last edited by Avrilroxmysox; 09-21-2008 at 12:47 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Avrilroxmysox is offline Female
Old 09-21-2008, 12:53 AM   #3
heronbythesea
Gifted

heronbythesea is a glorious beacon of lightheronbythesea is a glorious beacon of lightheronbythesea is a glorious beacon of light

Oh I was actually talking about Webkinz Insider, but you are right about Webkinz too! I keep getting "Please Wait."
Old 09-21-2008, 05:04 AM   #4
e ♥ counting!!
Gift Guru

BERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contest
BERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contest

In the last month, I've been suddenly logged out of Webkinz World over 100 times. That was bad enough, but about a week ago I started having problems getting into Webkinz Insider too.

It is only these two websites that are glitchy. Don't know if the problems are related. I have a super-speedy 3.0 MHz Mac and even when I get in, pages are loading very slowly or just hanging up.

BERT_X is offline Male
Old 09-21-2008, 05:10 AM   #5
Emma is the name

emmlag96 is a golden guideemmlag96 is a golden guideemmlag96 is a golden guideemmlag96 is a golden guideemmlag96 is a golden guideemmlag96 is a golden guideemmlag96 is a golden guideemmlag96 is a golden guideemmlag96 is a golden guideemmlag96 is a golden guideemmlag96 is a golden guideemmlag96 is a golden guideemmlag96 is a golden guide

I don't really have that problem anymore,I used to have that problem but my mom upgraded the internet speed so it's fast as lightning. LOL
emmlag96 is offline Female
Old 09-21-2008, 05:51 AM   #6
kcdavidson
Gifted
kcdavidson is on a distinguished road

I've been having trouble with WI lately. Its really slow loading and will freeze up sometimes. I have also noticed that the little "wi" symbol (?) at the tab doesn't always show correctly.
kcdavidson is offline Female
Old 09-21-2008, 05:57 AM   #7
call me lexi!!!!
Webkinz :)

twinsrule1219 is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by BERT_X
In the last month, I've been suddenly logged out of Webkinz World over 100 times. That was bad enough, but about a week ago I started having problems getting into Webkinz Insider too.

It is only these two websites that are glitchy. Don't know if the problems are related. I have a super-speedy 3.0 MHz Mac and even when I get in, pages are loading very slowly or just hanging up.

if you keep on getting logged out its because someone is logging in to your account,its happened to my friend, so change your pass if you ever get logged off
twinsrule1219 is offline Female
Old 09-21-2008, 06:35 AM   #8
Diabetes Awareness

gma2r is a WI addict!
gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!

View Post Originally Posted by heronbythesea
Lately, my computer freezes up almost every time I go to WI. If I go to the Home page, and then try to switch to the forum, I'm almost guaranteed a freeze! So I have to go and type in www.webkinzinsider.com/forum to get to the forum from the Home page.

Then, it also freezes as I navigate just about anywhere in the forum. I get "This page is not responding" and have to close it out and start over.

It didn't used to do this. And it's only WI, it's no other sites. Am I doing something wrong? Is there something wrong with my computer settings? Or is this a problem others are having as well?

I love so this is so frustrating for me!
I have been through times when this has happened. I think WW gets glitchy and it affects everything-or at least here. I never know what is causing it but I know it has happened. I have a high speed connection so I doubt it is that.
gma2r is offline Female
Old 09-21-2008, 06:42 AM   #9

lashes is just really nicelashes is just really nice

I've had no problems with Webkinz Insider, my problem has been with Webkinz World. I get the "Please Wait..." and have to log out. I get rooms that freeze with while "loading". I get kicked out of the Clubhouse with the message "No visitors are allowed at this time". I will be in the middle of trading in the clubhouse and I will get the spinning ball when I try to click on an item and I know I am frozen up.
And I know it is note my computer because I just got a brand new Mac 3.06 GHz and upgrader to Verizon FIOS (high speed fiber optic) about 3 weeks ago. And it happens whether I get on thru Firefox or Safari browers.
I finally managed to trade for the Donut Seeds that my grandson wanted so badly on Friday. When he got home from school, he went to put them in his garden and got a blue box and now he can not get into his garden to take care of the other plants. Of course we sent Webkinz a note thru their customer service site but it usually has been taking them about from 7-10 days to unfreeze any items we have told them about.
lashes is offline Female
Old 09-21-2008, 11:47 AM   #10
heronbythesea
Gifted

You know - something just occurred to me. I just upgraded to IE7 a week or so ago, and I think this problem I'm having with Webkinz Insider probably started just about that time! I think I'll try it with my AOL browser just to see if that works any smoother.
Closed