Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-16-2009, 10:05 PM   #31
Hebrews 6:19
Gifted

i love summer knows the way
i love summer knows the wayi love summer knows the way

Default Re: Does this sometimes bug you? Try and post so people can read it..

View Post Originally Posted by mouse4
I hate this font so much. I just hate it. And when you bold it it's unreadable, let's see what happens when you Bold Yellow it.

Um....ew? I hate when people use fonts like that.

I know, but you shouldn't have to. It's a common curticy(SP??) to your fellow internet-ers to post in readable colors.
Yes!
I don't like that font, and I don't like this font (though it's readable) or This font (I mean, it's sooo scrunched up that you can't even read it)
Yeah.
xP
i love summer is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-16-2009, 10:26 PM   #32
roverbono on
Webkinz :)

dizzyfish101 is a splendid one to beholddizzyfish101 is a splendid one to beholddizzyfish101 is a splendid one to beholddizzyfish101 is a splendid one to behold

I totally agree with you!

THINGS LIKE THIS

Or like this.

It really does bother me! : ( Now, I disagree for the banning thing. But I DO think that they shouldn't allow it to be the regular font (like when you select it in the CP). BUT, it could stay here.

Thanks for creating this thread ♥ : )

- Ciara
dizzyfish101 is offline Female
Old 04-16-2009, 10:59 PM   #33

bunnyslippers13 is just really nicebunnyslippers13 is just really nice

i like using the blue one its such a cool color!! they made the color so people can use it ... so why not?

now that is very annoying when people type in this color... i think they should change it so people right write in that color.... and the others one as well

Last edited by bunnyslippers13; 04-16-2009 at 10:59 PM..
bunnyslippers13 is offline Female
Old 04-17-2009, 12:13 AM   #34
♥Call me Tricia♥

libra95 will become famous soon enough

I see your point... But what makes it worse is "text talk." Compare these sentences:

Hey there!! I almost just won an Eager Beaver trophy! I lost in the middle of the 15th level! That's the last one!!

hey! i almst jus won a beaver trophy i lst in the mddle of th 15th lvl thts th lst 1!

hey i almst jst 1 a bvr trphy. i lst in the middle of the 15th lvl thts the lst 1!

heyi almost just one a beaver trophy i lost in the middle of the 15th level. thats the last one!

hey! i almst jst 1 a bvr trphy i lst in the middl of the 15th lvl. thts the lst 1

hey i almst jst 1 a bvr trphy. i lst in the middl of the 15th lvl thts th lst 1!

and yess. . . those all say the same thing!!
libra95 is offline Female
Old 04-17-2009, 12:17 AM   #35

bunnyslippers13 is just really nicebunnyslippers13 is just really nice

wow that could get really hard to read!
bunnyslippers13 is offline Female
Old 04-17-2009, 12:31 AM   #36
Gift Guru

vanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talent

I had to squint, LOL.
I agree.
vanvan20 is offline Female
Old 04-17-2009, 12:39 AM   #37
webkinz_forever

Yes. I will skip over anything in lime green or in a font like that. I wish it wasn't a default option.
Old 04-17-2009, 03:02 PM   #38
Pround Canadian!
Gifted

jojo1597 is a splendid one to beholdjojo1597 is a splendid one to beholdjojo1597 is a splendid one to beholdjojo1597 is a splendid one to behold

View Post Originally Posted by libra95
I see your point... But what makes it worse is "text talk." Compare these sentences:

Hey there!! I almost just won an Eager Beaver trophy! I lost in the middle of the 15th level! That's the last one!!

hey! i almst jus won a beaver trophy i lst in the mddle of th 15th lvl thts th lst 1!

hey i almst jst 1 a bvr trphy. i lst in the middle of the 15th lvl thts the lst 1!

heyi almost just one a beaver trophy i lost in the middle of the 15th level. thats the last one!

hey! i almst jst 1 a bvr trphy i lst in the middl of the 15th lvl. thts the lst 1

hey i almst jst 1 a bvr trphy. i lst in the middl of the 15th lvl thts th lst 1!

and yess. . . those all say the same thing!!
That green and yellow one was extremely hard to read. That's why i don't think people should post like that, because if you want them to read it, make it read-able!

View Post Originally Posted by bunnyslippers13
Well if its hard to read here is a little tip i found out,
Click on it like your about to copy it and just drag your mouse over it. makes the words readable
But if you have to go through all this just to read it, i think it is a bit much.. but it's just my opinion!
jojo1597 is offline Female
Old 04-17-2009, 03:07 PM   #39
no

badena2 defies all oddsbadena2 defies all odds
badena2 defies all odds

I agree, fonts should be legible.
badena2 is offline Female
Old 04-17-2009, 04:10 PM   #40

miss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guide

Sometimes,I do have to highlight to see what the heck there saying.
but, i dont ned to highlight with that green.
it gives me a mocho headache.
i agree.
miss sherbert is offline Female
Closed