Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-17-2008, 10:16 AM   #1
By night i'm a
Webkinz :)

cubbyfanjohn has a spectacular aura aboutcubbyfanjohn has a spectacular aura about

Default dock toruble...

Has anyone else had no items in your dock? I have no items, and i used to have alot, so idk if i got hacked or what....
Sponsored Links
Old 01-17-2008, 10:17 AM   #2
Gift Guru

k2ramal has much to be proud ofk2ramal has much to be proud ofk2ramal has much to be proud ofk2ramal has much to be proud ofk2ramal has much to be proud of

Default Re: dock toruble...

happened here to on all three acounts but when I use a differnet server or computer it all show back up so no worries it will come back
k2ramal is offline Female
Old 01-17-2008, 10:19 AM   #3
legalcat

You did not get hacked.,... a lot of people are having the problem..

It seems to be related to internet explorer, you might need to clear your cache or some thing.

I say this because it happened to my sister but when we logged in from a different computer all her stuff was there and also when we logged in on the same computer but using a program other than internet explorer all her stuff was there as well...

Her stuff was only gone when she logged in with internet exporer so it sounds like something in the memory of internet explorer is messed up or some thing... see if you can clear your internet stuff
Old 01-17-2008, 10:24 AM   #4
Gifted

webkinz101 is the cats pajamas!webkinz101 is the cats pajamas!webkinz101 is the cats pajamas!webkinz101 is the cats pajamas!webkinz101 is the cats pajamas!webkinz101 is the cats pajamas!

View Post Originally Posted by legalcat
You did not get hacked.,... a lot of people are having the problem..

It seems to be related to internet explorer, you might need to clear your cache or some thing.

I say this because it happened to my sister but when we logged in from a different computer all her stuff was there and also when we logged in on the same computer but using a program other than internet explorer all her stuff was there as well...

Her stuff was only gone when she logged in with internet exporer so it sounds like something in the memory of internet explorer is messed up or some thing... see if you can clear your internet stuff
Yes this has happened to me but I don't get it how do you clear all your internet explore memory?
webkinz101 is offline Female
Old 01-17-2008, 10:25 AM   #5
Gifted

sunnysong is on a distinguished road

It hapened to me too. I logged off and logged on again and it was all back again

---------- sunnysong added 1 Minutes and 27 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by webkinz101
Yes this has happened to me but I don't get it how do you clear all your internet explore memory?
IF you look under customer support onwebkinz log in page, there are instructions on how toclear you cache. I followed their instructions and it was very easy.

Last edited by sunnysong; 01-17-2008 at 10:25 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 01-17-2008, 10:29 AM   #6
Gifted
xlifetime is a glorious beacon of lightxlifetime is a glorious beacon of lightxlifetime is a glorious beacon of light

good luck hopefully it returns soon last night i was having issues
and a few days ago i was able to get my brown wrapping paper
yeah!!!!!
Old 01-17-2008, 10:50 AM   #7
COWS4YOU

COWS4YOU has disabled reputation

Yes it has happened to me. I logged off then back on and everything was back. I do clear my cookies every few days too
Old 01-17-2008, 10:50 AM   #8
Gifted

webkinz101 is the cats pajamas!webkinz101 is the cats pajamas!webkinz101 is the cats pajamas!webkinz101 is the cats pajamas!webkinz101 is the cats pajamas!webkinz101 is the cats pajamas!

Smile Re: dock toruble...

View Post Originally Posted by sunnysong
It hapened to me too. I logged off and logged on again and it was all back again

---------- sunnysong added 1 Minutes and 27 Seconds later ----------

IF you look under customer support onwebkinz log in page, there are instructions on how toclear you cache. I followed their instructions and it was very easy.
I am sorry but I can't find were it tells me that.Could you post a link or directions to were it is.
Old 01-17-2008, 11:07 AM   #9
legalcat

If you have been told to clear your cache files and do not know how to do it, please look below to find your browser and then follow the instructions about how to clear your cache files. Please note: Dial-up users SHOULD NOT attempt to clear their cache as it may create complications when trying to log back into Webkinz World.
AOL:
• From the 'My AOL' menu, on the AOL toolbar, Click 'Preferences', then Click 'WWW'
• Look for the 'Temporary Internet Files'
• Click 'Delete Files', and then click 'OK'

Internet Explorer 6:
• At the top in the pull-down menus (File, Edit, Tools etc.), click Tools, then 'Internet Options'
• This brings up a dialog with 6 tabs across the top (General, Security, Content...)
• Click 'General; then look for 'Temporary Internet Files'
• Click Delete Cookies. Then click 'OK'.
• Click 'Delete Files', then (if it appears, check off 'Delete all offline content', then click 'OK'
• Click 'OK' again and this should clear all cached pages

Internet Explorer 7
• From the Tools menu, select Internet Options
• Choose the General tab
• Under Browsing history, click Delete
• Next to “Temporary Internet Files”, click Delete files
• Click Close, and then click OK to exit.
Old 01-17-2008, 11:21 AM   #10
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by legalcat
If you have been told to clear your cache files and do not know how to do it, please look below to find your browser and then follow the instructions about how to clear your cache files. Please note: Dial-up users SHOULD NOT attempt to clear their cache as it may create complications when trying to log back into Webkinz World.
AOL:
• From the 'My AOL' menu, on the AOL toolbar, Click 'Preferences', then Click 'WWW'
• Look for the 'Temporary Internet Files'
• Click 'Delete Files', and then click 'OK'

Internet Explorer 6:
• At the top in the pull-down menus (File, Edit, Tools etc.), click Tools, then 'Internet Options'
• This brings up a dialog with 6 tabs across the top (General, Security, Content...)
• Click 'General; then look for 'Temporary Internet Files'
• Click Delete Cookies. Then click 'OK'.
• Click 'Delete Files', then (if it appears, check off 'Delete all offline content', then click 'OK'
• Click 'OK' again and this should clear all cached pages

Internet Explorer 7
• From the Tools menu, select Internet Options
• Choose the General tab
• Under Browsing history, click Delete
• Next to “Temporary Internet Files”, click Delete files
• Click Close, and then click OK to exit.
Okay I have cleared all cookies so do I click "Delet files" Files to the Temporary Internet Files?

Okay nvm It worked Thank you so much!Rep points for u!

Last edited by webkinz101; 07-02-2008 at 11:05 AM..
Closed