Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-11-2007, 02:43 PM   #1
Gamester2
Gift Guru
Tiamo is on a distinguished road

Lightbulb Dock Limitations

Hi Everyone,

I am just wondering, I know it was asked before when this first came up, but I never saw an answer...

The dock limitations, is that 100 individual items, meaning the 79 charm candies I have, is that 1 item or 79? Because I just can't get my total down, between them, 14 gold coins, uncountable coupons from trading cards...all with nowhere to put them...what shall I do? I moved almost all else out, but I am just wondering if there has been resolution to this question yet.
Thanks!
Sponsored Links
Old 10-11-2007, 03:44 PM   #2
I Dream of Bunnies
Gifted

jhae is a name known to alljhae is a name known to alljhae is a name known to all

Default Re: Dock Limitations

no the 79 charm candy and 14 coins count
sepritly aka they still count however many u
have will count as 14,79 and so on and so on.

jhae
jhae is offline Female
Old 10-11-2007, 03:49 PM   #3
COWS4YOU

COWS4YOU has disabled reputation

I started with over 2700 items in my dock. I got it down to 300 (couldn't get lower) and now I am back up to 700 again. Sell the charm candy each item counts as 1, soo 100 charm candies is 100 items. I have lots of coupons and other items.
Old 10-11-2007, 03:51 PM   #4
I Dream of Bunnies
Gifted

jhae is a name known to alljhae is a name known to alljhae is a name known to all

omg cows4u ur siggy is SO cute.

jhae
jhae is offline Female
Old 10-11-2007, 03:54 PM   #5
CleoCosette

View Post Originally Posted by COWS4U
I started with over 2700 items in my dock. I got it down to 300 (couldn't get lower) and now I am back up to 700 again. Sell the charm candy each item counts as 1, soo 100 charm candies is 100 items. I have lots of coupons and other items.
I thought I had alot, I started with 400, I can't get below 350....
Yes, COWS is (as always) right.
Old 10-11-2007, 03:57 PM   #6
arianana1
Gifted

arianana1 is an unknown quantity at this point

I started with 3,500 in my dock and I now have 95. I put food items away in the fridges and clothes items I wanted to keep in different storages units. I then bought 8 large rooms to store all the rest of the things I wanted to keep. Everything else got sold. I ended up with over $100,000.
Old 10-11-2007, 03:58 PM   #7
Baby252

yes they do count seprent.
Old 10-11-2007, 03:59 PM   #8
hellotink12
Gift Guru

hellotink12 is a name known to allhellotink12 is a name known to allhellotink12 is a name known to all

View Post Originally Posted by jhae
omg cows4u ur siggy is SO cute.

jhae
Yes its really adorable!! I love it!

View Post Originally Posted by arianana1
I started with 3,500 in my dock and I now have 95. I put food items away in the fridges and clothes items I wanted to keep in different storages units. I then bought 8 large rooms to store all the rest of the things I wanted to keep. Everything else got sold. I ended up with over $100,000.
WOW! That is ALOT of stuff!

Last edited by hellotink12; 10-11-2007 at 03:59 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
hellotink12 is offline Female
Old 10-11-2007, 04:00 PM   #9
Gift Guru

commodore has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by COWS4U
Hi COWS4U, did it load faster once you got from 2,700 down to 300? Mine is fluctuating around or under 200 and I am trying hard to reduce it.

The problem is we all have countless Bingoz Coupons mostly from the Feature Codes. Statisically you need like 70+ to have a better chance to "win" that game. We have several accounts in our household, but it's not worth the KC to send them to each other so one of us can use it (we will probably lose our money instead).

I'm selling back my farm fresh produce and I'm cookin' up where I can. I'm reducing three items of food down to one if I have the right combo of food to make a recipe food.

I hope Ganz can come up with a storage solution for Coupons, that's the biggest dilemma!
commodore is offline Female
Old 10-11-2007, 04:13 PM   #10
COWS4YOU

COWS4YOU has disabled reputation

thanks everyone about my sig.

yes it does load faster now. It took a long time to load. I am about to just use all my bingoz coupons cause I am tired of having them in my dock

arianana: i forgot about how much money I got back. I got tired of buying rooms and storage units, but looks like it is time for that again.
Closed