Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-28-2009, 02:55 PM   #11
Jesus 4 ever!
Webkinz :)

Kayrocks1 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundKayrocks1 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundKayrocks1 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundKayrocks1 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundKayrocks1 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundKayrocks1 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundKayrocks1 radiates beauty and kindness all around

Default Re: Do you think WI should make a recipe section?

great idea my sis would love that section!
Kayrocks1 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-28-2009, 03:07 PM   #12
mommysaysim
Gifted

BackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledge

I think MommaB created a thread similar to what you're talking about. A recipe's section would be cool, but I think there is one...
BackFlip15 is offline Female
Old 02-28-2009, 03:14 PM   #13
montanarose9

Oooh, that would be a good idea! I love recipes!
Old 02-28-2009, 03:18 PM   #14
ill PM
Gift Guru

Ergoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talent

Donation Award 

I collect cookbooks (and sometimes I actually cook something) and I am always on the outlook for some new way to fix that which has been in my bag of tricks for awhile. I think it would be a lot of fun to have a location to swap recipes and stories.
Old 02-28-2009, 03:58 PM   #15
dusangpyong
Gift Guru

dusangpyong is not just visiting!dusangpyong is not just visiting!dusangpyong is not just visiting!dusangpyong is not just visiting!dusangpyong is not just visiting!dusangpyong is not just visiting!dusangpyong is not just visiting!dusangpyong is not just visiting!dusangpyong is not just visiting!dusangpyong is not just visiting!dusangpyong is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by swimfast551
Well that one isn't open but I was thinking more of a whole section so you could make threads for your favorite recipes or ask for one! Thanks to everyone who posted!
Yes, it is closed now, but it wasn't when I posted the link. Unfortunately, I believe it closed due to lack of activity (2 weeks since last post) so I'm not sure how many people would be interested in keeping a whole section active if one post couldn't be kept active enough to keep it from closing. Don't get me wrong, I'd love a recipe section, but I'd hate to see it die even more, but that is just my opinion.
dusangpyong is offline Female
Old 02-28-2009, 04:37 PM   #16

Webkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be great
Webkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be great

S.O.S.Star is right. There is a Recipe button below the banner and also a section.
Webkinz Mania is offline Male
Old 02-28-2009, 04:41 PM   #17
HomieWHONK™ the
Gift Guru

Dogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talent

Actually, in the big GE, MommaB made a thread of real recipes that you can make. It would be great if we could move it so everyone can access them (the thread is closed, so no one can post new recipes without PMing an admin first.)
Dogluver620 is offline Female
Old 03-01-2009, 03:41 PM   #18
♥DREAM♥ of bunnies

swimfast551 is just really niceswimfast551 is just really nice

But not everyone is a Gifted or something like that, so I wanted to see if we were all able to get to it than we would all have more fun with it!
swimfast551 is offline Female
Old 03-01-2009, 04:02 PM   #19
WinterIvy

WinterIvy is on a distinguished road

Oh! A Recipe section would be wonderful. A Place where we could share and trade recipes? We could even potentially create our own recipes based off webkinz recipes or even the Chef's Challenge... Might be very entertaining and a great way to get out of the same ole same ole rut we all sometimes get into when cooking! I would -love- some great recipes to try out on the husband!
WinterIvy is offline Female
Old 03-01-2009, 04:10 PM   #20
no

badena2 defies all oddsbadena2 defies all odds
badena2 defies all odds

Wink Re: Do you think WI should make a recipe section?

View Post Originally Posted by dusangpyong
We have had a recipe thread for some time now. You can find it at http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...who-do-234629/ and there are some great recipes there. It would be nice if there was some sort of index to it, but you can find a lot of recipes if you are just patient enough to wade through the thread.
Yes, you just have to search through the threads.
badena2 is offline Female
Closed