Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-20-2008, 06:02 PM   #1
I am tired of being
Webkinz :)

twin2b25628 is on a distinguished road

Default Do you think this is right? Please respond!

I got this one Profile Message that said this:

"I'm doing a fashion show.
I hope you'll enter.
The link:
www.blahblahblah .com/fjhgjkfdhgkf

If anyone else has this, please pm me.
The picture is attached.

thanks all of you guys,
twin2b25628

DO NOT CLICK THE LINK! PLEASE DO NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!! =:-)
Attached Images
File Type: jpgurcook3.jpg (81.2 KB, 63 views)

Last edited by sn0wwhite; 08-23-2008 at 07:30 AM.. Reason: forgot something
twin2b25628 is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 08-20-2008, 06:48 PM   #2
WI Welcomes Everyone

Gingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomeness
Gingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomeness

Donation Level 3 
Default Re: Do you think this is right? Please respond!

I understand how you feel...annoying, aren't they?
This is considered advertising and isn't allowed. Please simply
flag the post for a Moderator, or delete it yourself.
Gingerly is offline Female
Old 08-20-2008, 06:53 PM   #3
$@Nta = Stalker

MotherKinz101 is a glorious beacon of lightMotherKinz101 is a glorious beacon of lightMotherKinz101 is a glorious beacon of light

When something like this happens you need to flag it so that a mod will see it and then do something about it!
MotherKinz101 is offline Female
Old 08-20-2008, 07:23 PM   #4
Seth is truely
Gifted
soccergollygal wears the mantle of perfection with gracesoccergollygal wears the mantle of perfection with gracesoccergollygal wears the mantle of perfection with gracesoccergollygal wears the mantle of perfection with gracesoccergollygal wears the mantle of perfection with gracesoccergollygal wears the mantle of perfection with gracesoccergollygal wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Yup! THey're SUPEr Annoying...
soccergollygal is offline Female
Old 08-20-2008, 08:10 PM   #5
Baltimore Colts

I hate when that happens, most of the time, especially for beauty contests! xD I lost my webkinz account so its kinda pointless. xD When you get them either delete them or report them for a mod to delete.
Old 08-20-2008, 11:23 PM   #6
Hi
Webkinz :)

Sweetsparx is on a distinguished road

I could see why that is annoying! I used to do this before I knew the whole advertising/spam thing when peoople do it on my threads I am fine I actually ask for people to show me their polls if I have one! But when it is just out of the blue? I hope this doesn't happen again and like the others said just report/flag it!
Sweetsparx is offline Female
Old 08-21-2008, 09:13 AM   #7
ChihuahuaGrl16
Banned
ChihuahuaGrl16 has a reputation beyond reputeChihuahuaGrl16 has a reputation beyond reputeChihuahuaGrl16 has a reputation beyond reputeChihuahuaGrl16 has a reputation beyond reputeChihuahuaGrl16 has a reputation beyond reputeChihuahuaGrl16 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for alerting me! I wouldn't want my lil sis or my younger friends getting on that!
ChihuahuaGrl16 is offline Female
Old 08-21-2008, 09:16 AM   #8
Your grandma is a
Gift Guru

gripperluverxxoo has disabled reputation

I don't care for it, I just ignore it, but you can just delete it yourself, or flag a mod.
Old 08-21-2008, 09:30 AM   #9
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by Gingerly
I understand how you feel...annoying, aren't they?
This is considered advertising and isn't allowed. Please simply
flag the post for a Moderator, or delete it yourself.
I don't mind them unless my profile gets cluttered by them. I think it would be nice if they are on your friends list that they add something a bit personal, sort of like, 'How is everything, I hope you had a good summer', or something like that. I think it is just rudeness on their part to 'drop a line' that has something more 'self-serving' in mind. They cruise the places where you respond and then grab your name and run with it.
If you don't want the invitations to their threads, maybe steer clear of the type of threads they bring to your profile OR better yet, put it in your siggy 'Not accepting thread invitations.' That might just do the trick.
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 08-23-2008, 02:31 AM   #10
Vegan +
Gift Guru

Livi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond repute

That type of advertising isn't aloud.. so I'd just flag the post when you recieve it.

I've never gotten one of those before.. I guess I'm lucky
Livi is offline Female
Closed