Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-25-2007, 05:34 PM   #1
sarah,.
Gifted

lil_hippo is a splendid one to beholdlil_hippo is a splendid one to beholdlil_hippo is a splendid one to beholdlil_hippo is a splendid one to behold

Default Do you think?... Help!

Okay, I had always been sure from the moment I saw the Lil' Kinz Hippos, that I would be completely obsessed for life with them. But now, I feel like that is starting to fade. It is true though, really, I am sure that by now all of you know that I LOVE them so incredibly much, and that is still true! But I feel like I should move on from them, and like it isn't really fair to all of my other Webkinz if I treat Kimmy like she is more special than any of them! For the sake of me, and definately my Webkinz, my mind is made up. I thought about it long and hard, and now I truly beleive that it is best to do this...:

CHANGE!

I am going to start a new lifestyle. I have been longing to hold on to my Webkinz forever, but things change, people move on, and your thoughts are different. From now on, you probably won't see me around much anymore, because, and it is killing me to say this, but I must QUIT.

I am kidding, but SERIOUSLY, I do need a little change. I can not live with myself like this. I feel like my life is being taken, like for my Webkinz, it is the last chapter.. this is how it ends...

You probably won't see me around much, unless it is to stop in and say hi. I will be back regularly, so if you want to still talk to me a little, pm me. I will be getting on here A LITTLE, and could probably spare some time. But, I feel my life should change. I am sorry to all of you that have befriended me, and helped me, and were always there. But I feel like there has to be something, something more to my life.

But then again, as I think about what my life would be like without this place, and Webkinz World, and I feel like I have a home here. I feel like I am known, and liked here. I feel like if I ever left, my life would change too much... what should I do?
lil_hippo is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-25-2007, 05:37 PM   #2
toco0range
Gift Guru

Sandy has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Do you think?... Help!

sometimes you can ask for a webkinz supporter!!
They send stuff to give to your webkinz

I want to help!!!

Last edited by Sandy; 08-25-2007 at 05:38 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 08-25-2007, 05:40 PM   #3
sarah,.
Gifted

lil_hippo is a splendid one to beholdlil_hippo is a splendid one to beholdlil_hippo is a splendid one to beholdlil_hippo is a splendid one to behold

View Post Originally Posted by Sandy
sometimes you can ask for a webkinz supporter!!
They send stuff to give to your webkinz

I want to help!!!
What on Earth are you talking about? I have no problems feeding, or taking care of my Webkinz, it is just that I feel like I should sort of, ya know, move on... What do you think????
Old 08-25-2007, 05:42 PM   #4
toco0range
Gift Guru

Sandy has a spectacular aura about

Well if you want to move on maybe you can give somone your account,
I dont really now,
Old 08-25-2007, 05:42 PM   #5
Webkinz World ID
Gift Guru

istew is the bees knees!istew is the bees knees!istew is the bees knees!istew is the bees knees!istew is the bees knees!istew is the bees knees!istew is the bees knees!

You don't have too! If you think your lil hippo is getting too much attention, try to play with other pets and maybe play with a different pet each day!
Old 08-25-2007, 05:44 PM   #6
ttmc
Gift Guru

trailrider4677 will become famous soon enough

Maybe you don't have to change. Just take a break What you do in life dosent make who you are its what you are like inside that counts.
Old 08-25-2007, 05:44 PM   #7
sarah,.
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by istew
You don't have too! If you think your lil hippo is getting too much attention, try to play with other pets and maybe play with a different pet each day!
Thanks for the suggestion about that, and so I guess my descision will be to, drumroll please...

STAY!!!!!

Now that I had a couple min. to REALLY think, I will stay forever and ever! I will stay!

View Post Originally Posted by trailrider4677
Maybe you don't have to change. Just take a break What you do in life dosent make who you are its what you are like inside that counts.
Thanks, you are right!

Last edited by lil_hippo; 08-25-2007 at 05:45 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 08-26-2007, 06:26 AM   #8
pandapawn43

Yes, sometimes it is good to take a short break from Webkinz and Webkinz Insider and smell the fresh air outside of the computer. Eventully everyone will do this. I am glad you are staying but it is great to be on here for a short amount of time everyday.
Closed