Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-06-2008, 10:58 AM   #21
Banned
icecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wonder

Default Re: Do you think.....?

View Post Originally Posted by leah_hope93
thankies guys!
Yah welcome
icecube730 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-06-2008, 05:12 PM   #22
Webkinz :)

leah_hope93 is the cats pajamas!leah_hope93 is the cats pajamas!leah_hope93 is the cats pajamas!leah_hope93 is the cats pajamas!leah_hope93 is the cats pajamas!leah_hope93 is the cats pajamas!

any more comments?
leah_hope93 is offline Female
Old 12-07-2008, 02:20 PM   #23
GymnastGirl724

I think you should have less lines if you have more pics, but yes, I agree. It seems like a weird rule. That gets me thinking.... what if we eliminate siggies altogether? But we can have a mypage sort of thing! Like, on our profiles, we can have seperate pages with things like :Coke or Pepsi, what's your favorite color, your favorite quote, favorite food, one thing i couldnt live without, etc. And you could add pics. That sounds awesome to me!
Old 12-13-2008, 03:07 PM   #24

leah_hope93 is the cats pajamas!leah_hope93 is the cats pajamas!leah_hope93 is the cats pajamas!leah_hope93 is the cats pajamas!leah_hope93 is the cats pajamas!leah_hope93 is the cats pajamas!

that does sound cool, thanks 4 posting!
leah_hope93 is offline Female
Old 12-13-2008, 03:34 PM   #25
Autism Awareness
Gift Guru

Teamplaya2 is headed for the top!Teamplaya2 is headed for the top!Teamplaya2 is headed for the top!Teamplaya2 is headed for the top!Teamplaya2 is headed for the top!Teamplaya2 is headed for the top!Teamplaya2 is headed for the top!Teamplaya2 is headed for the top!Teamplaya2 is headed for the top!Teamplaya2 is headed for the top!Teamplaya2 is headed for the top!Teamplaya2 is headed for the top!

I think it is a great idea, I have a lot i want to use, but I do not want to change the one I am using.
Teamplaya2 is offline Female
Old 12-13-2008, 04:06 PM   #26
Wacky Be
Gifted

wikylo is a creator of wonder
wikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonder

I wish that we could have like 500 characters and pics just count as chatacters. like:

[sigpic][/sigpic] = 17 characters. it just sounds a lot less complicated...
Old 12-13-2008, 04:22 PM   #27
ladybug10158

lady10 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hey wik wats up?

---------- lady10 added 2 Minutes and 1 Seconds later ----------

wat is up wik and you doubted wat?

Last edited by lady10; 12-13-2008 at 04:22 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
lady10 is offline Female
Old 12-13-2008, 04:25 PM   #28
Pm me for it!

skittlebug7 has a spectacular aura about

Yeah I agree. I could put more pics of Jackson Rathbone and Jasper in it!
Old 12-13-2008, 04:51 PM   #29
Gift Guru

MsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicness
MsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber
Donation Award 

Bob newsIII-- since I only have one , maybe I can designate My 2nd one to you so you can have your policeman.
I will share, since I don't need it.
MsHoliday is offline Female
Old 12-13-2008, 05:30 PM   #30
owzers, I sure am
Gifted

soccerox7 is the cats pajamas!soccerox7 is the cats pajamas!soccerox7 is the cats pajamas!soccerox7 is the cats pajamas!soccerox7 is the cats pajamas!soccerox7 is the cats pajamas!

I agree! That's kind of an annoying rule! PS, i love your sigy and avvie! great song =]
soccerox7 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
leeeeeaaaaaaaaaaah!