Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-08-2007, 11:01 PM   #11
Gift Guru

knubme will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Have A Problem I'm Here To Help

Huge problem I cant access my cookie science lab I cant go through the doors or use the map to get there It starts to load and quits at about 80% I contacted Ganz and that was Sunday and have herd nothing I even emailed support@webkinz Have any tips or helps I would try anything! Thanks
Sponsored Links
Old 08-09-2007, 10:31 AM   #12
Webkinz :)

Suzyf1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Question Re: Have A Problem I'm Here To Help

how do you put a picture beneath ur username? for an exsample u have the lion under ur username.
Old 08-09-2007, 11:45 AM   #13
call me kaylee
Gifted

kaylee1880 is a splendid one to beholdkaylee1880 is a splendid one to beholdkaylee1880 is a splendid one to beholdkaylee1880 is a splendid one to behold

i need help how do you post a post?
kaylee1880 is offline Female
Old 08-09-2007, 11:59 AM   #14
jnt667

how do u past ur own thread or past thingy?
jnt667
Old 08-09-2007, 07:27 PM   #15
Gifted

Jobojojo16 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hey you never answered my question!!!!!!!!
Old 08-10-2007, 11:49 PM   #16
geminilouise
Gift Guru

geminilouise will become famous soon enough

Question Re: Have A Problem I'm Here To Help

Webkinz Clothing Question

Hello!
This is my first log in and first request for help. I have many questions, but I guess I'll just start with one. How do you get clothes off of a webkinz if I want to change its outfit? I cannot drag the clothes to my dock like the instructions say to do. I put some blue swimming goggles on my hippo and now I can't get them off. Do I send you a gift when you answer my question? My webkinz username is geminilouise. I have 6 webkinz.
Old 08-11-2007, 07:40 AM   #17
princessdjl
Banned
c2comm is an unknown quantity at this point

We talked our daughter into waiting a day so she could register her new webkinz on the 10th and get something special. Much to our surprise, she agreed and patiently waited. Yesterday she adopted it, a poodle, and then put her head on hte desk and started crying because it came with three things. (1 food item, a blue & white desk, and a balloon.) I believe.. Any ideas?
Old 08-12-2007, 05:35 PM   #18
littlefey
Gift Guru

littlefey is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by Carmel4988
OK, i have over 50 posts, and i replied on that 1 thing, and i still have not been gifted yet. I sent missykinz a PM about, and have not gotten a reply or been gifted yet! What do u suggest i do?

you just have to wait for a few days and they will pm you saying that you are or are not. Just have to be patient.
Old 08-12-2007, 11:07 PM   #19
princessdjl
Banned
c2comm is an unknown quantity at this point

View Post Originally Posted by Rose739
well first you really get a better prize I have been doing Webkinz for 2 years sooooooo I know and you get one special food item for that pet then you get a specail prize and one more thing. And that's it oh and 2000 kinzcash that is what I got every time I had a Webkinz I hope that helps you out.
-
Well do you know how to put clothes on it first?
I got this straight from Destiny...
She got a Lobster Kibble something..
A poodle vanity
some money
and a balloon...

There must be a way a tech there could verify.... is there an address to contact? The method allowed on the site is great if your question falls into one of their specific catagories.. But no such luck here. The closest we came was.. I didn't get a gift, and a response came back that there is a special computer which makes sure people get their gifts.... I would just like to ask them to look at the adoption date and then look at the items given.

Any ideas Rose?
Old 08-12-2007, 11:09 PM   #20
aberx3qt
Gift Guru

aberx3qt has a spectacular aura aboutaberx3qt has a spectacular aura about

I need adivice please
Closed