Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-06-2007, 07:12 PM   #1
luvmyfrog
Webkinz :)
lilythefrog is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Do you need help ???

My grandfather needs help!!! Ever since webkinz changed their look, he hasn't been able to get into his room. He can do everything else. He has mail that he can't open and a garden that needs tending to. Many thanks points to whom ever can help!!!!
Sponsored Links
Old 08-06-2007, 07:30 PM   #2
luvmyfrog

Yes he knows how to use the webkinz. I have even tried on my computer and it does the same thing to me. It will start to load and then it stops, like its stuck or something. I've looked in all the help info on webkinz world and there is nothing there that helps me.
Old 08-06-2007, 08:04 PM   #3
luvmyfrog

I can try the contact us in the newspaper, but they don't reply to that. Everything else doesn't have anything that I can ask from. You can't just ask questions in the customer support page. I really wish you could though, it would be a better help for people like me. Thanks so much though for your help. You will receive thanx points for trying to help, but please if you come across a better way let me know.
Old 08-06-2007, 08:20 PM   #4
Gifted

dagney is on a distinguished road

i know for a lot of us the one thing that seems to be preventing our room from loading is the Interstellar Telescope from the Kooky Scientist theme. is it possible he has this in his room? if so then just have him switch to any webkinz that isn't in that room and load into a different room. for me, i have 15 rooms and only the one with the Telescope won't load. good luck to him
Old 08-07-2007, 06:01 AM   #5
valej

Default Re: SOMEBODY HELP ME

This is a good way to help new comers, good job!
Old 08-07-2007, 04:39 PM   #6
luvmyfrog

He does have a telescope Ill have to have him try that thank you very,very much!!!!!
Old 08-08-2007, 11:44 AM   #7
Gift Guru

Carmel4988 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Have A Problem I'm Here To Help

OK, i have over 50 posts, and i replied on that 1 thing, and i still have not been gifted yet. I sent missykinz a PM about, and have not gotten a reply or been gifted yet! What do u suggest i do?
Old 08-08-2007, 11:47 AM   #8
Gifted

Jobojojo16 is an unknown quantity at this point

If I were you Id post this q on the rules for gifting board! They might b able to help u! Also how do you get that thing right below your username, after the W?
Old 08-08-2007, 03:25 PM   #9
Gift Guru

Carmel4988 is on a distinguished road

i just made my first thread. But i can't find it anywhere? How long does it take for it to get on there????
Old 08-08-2007, 03:28 PM   #10
DQqueen

how do you post a pic?
Closed