Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-19-2009, 07:51 PM   #31
<3
Webkinz :)

pixelgirl242 has much to be proud ofpixelgirl242 has much to be proud ofpixelgirl242 has much to be proud ofpixelgirl242 has much to be proud ofpixelgirl242 has much to be proud of

Default Re: Do you ignore? :|: UPYDATED YET AGAIN on 3/19/09 :|:

View Post Originally Posted by :)Anna(:
So super true! I used to be ignored, too, but then I started visiting the DCT more often, and I began writing stories... Now, I look around and post on the smaller threads and welcome new members!
I have read some of your stories lol. They are AHMAZING!
pixelgirl242 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-19-2009, 09:38 PM   #32
candiebliss
Gifted

Candi_Bliss is a glorious beacon of lightCandi_Bliss is a glorious beacon of lightCandi_Bliss is a glorious beacon of light

I definitely agree. It's not fun when you're sitting with a thread you made, especially if it's important, with no one posting in it. And sometimes, these threads have so many views but are ignored because of stereotype, such as the poster of the thread being a Lil' Kinz rather than a Gift Guru. I think we should all be treated nicely, regardless of our WI statuses and be on the look out for threads that may need some posts or answers.

Thanks for posting this Pixel. Rep for you!
Candi_Bliss is offline Female
Old 03-19-2009, 09:44 PM   #33
<3

pixelgirl242 has much to be proud ofpixelgirl242 has much to be proud ofpixelgirl242 has much to be proud ofpixelgirl242 has much to be proud ofpixelgirl242 has much to be proud of

Thanks! Status SHOULD NOT matter. =]]

<33
Old 03-19-2009, 09:46 PM   #34
So glad I'm
Gifted

muzicfreak has a reputation beyond reputemuzicfreak has a reputation beyond reputemuzicfreak has a reputation beyond reputemuzicfreak has a reputation beyond reputemuzicfreak has a reputation beyond reputemuzicfreak has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by pixelgirl242
Alright, I used to be one of the WI Members who was *sadly* ignored. My Help threads would not be answered, no one would post on my ideas, etc. I was lucky to have two pages. That was until I hit 2000 posts. xP

If you see a thread that has one or two, or even only six posts in it DON'T IGNORE IT. Even if you don't know the answer, check it out. If you are having the same problem, say it! Let that person know they aren't alone. Don't not answer someone because of their rank or you don't know. Support them!

Example:

Poster 1: Does anyone know how to take a pic of your webkinz room?

Your Reply:

There is none.

Let's try that again.

Poster 1: Does anyone know how to take a pic of your webkinz room?

Your reply: No, but I'm sorry. I haven't figured it out yet, especially since I can't find the guide. You might want to PM a MOD and ask for it. =]]

Which one sounds better, I mean seriously?

**To add an extra step, add smilies!**

::UPDATE::

If you see someone who has really helped another WI member, give them a little bit of rep to show that wasn't unnoticed. It makes them feel good. Just keep that in mind. =]] Maybe even leave them a message on their profile saying:

I love how you helped Insert WI name Here That was kind and you deserve some rep.

Well, thanks for taking you time to read this. =]]
I agree I'm sorry to hear that you were ignored. I go around the help section and look for anything under 5 posts and I do other things but when I know the answer I post it and when I don't I usually say I think if you don't get an answe soon youo should PM a mod or administraor.
great thread with and even better point!
muzicfreak is offline Female
Old 03-19-2009, 09:47 PM   #35
<3

Yeah, but not for long. xD Even now, though, the story in my sig is pretty ignored. Then again, I created it yesterday.... lol.
Old 03-19-2009, 09:50 PM   #36
oohoo I'm a
Gift Guru

jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!

I see a lot of great tips for being helpful to others, and about not ignoring others. But, as a sometimes ignored member I have a tip for those who feel they are being ignored. If you post a question thread and you don't get the answer you need, look around that same section and find people that have posted about this same subject and send them a PM asking them if they can help. I have found that for myself this works very well. And it shows the other person that you noticed their knowledge on the subject. I have made some great relationships here by doing this!!
jessicabarnhart is offline Female
Old 03-19-2009, 09:52 PM   #37
<3

Yes, I agree. I have recently made a thread about solving this problem-- thanks.
Old 03-19-2009, 10:32 PM   #38
Toph is a
Gift Guru

cocogirl211 challenges the impossiblecocogirl211 challenges the impossible
cocogirl211 challenges the impossiblecocogirl211 challenges the impossible

Good point
I do try not to ignore threads, but I suppose I end up doing so every now and then...
cocogirl211 is offline Female
Old 03-20-2009, 08:18 AM   #39
<3

Yeah, and everyone does. I try not to, but sometimes there is a thread where I just can't contribute to. =]]
Closed