Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-18-2009, 09:09 PM   #1
<3
Webkinz :)

pixelgirl242 has much to be proud ofpixelgirl242 has much to be proud ofpixelgirl242 has much to be proud ofpixelgirl242 has much to be proud ofpixelgirl242 has much to be proud of

Default Do you ignore? :|: UPYDATED YET AGAIN on 3/19/09 :|:

*LINK TO SOLUTIONS TO BEING IGNORED AND HAVING QUESTIONS:
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...e-key-483831/*

Alright, I used to be one of the WI Members who was *sadly* ignored. My Help threads would not be answered, no one would post on my ideas, etc. I was lucky to have two pages. That was until I hit 2000 posts. xP

If you see a thread that has one or two, or even only six posts in it DON'T IGNORE IT. Even if you don't know the answer, check it out. If you are having the same problem, say it! Let that person know they aren't alone. Don't not answer someone because of their rank or you don't know. Support them!

Example:

Poster 1: Does anyone know how to take a pic of your webkinz room?

Your Reply:

There is none.

Let's try that again.

Poster 1: Does anyone know how to take a pic of your webkinz room?

Your reply: No, but I'm sorry. I haven't figured it out yet, especially since I can't find the guide. You might want to PM a MOD and ask for it. =]]

Which one sounds better, I mean seriously?

**To add an extra step, add smilies!**

::UPDATE::

If you see someone who has really helped another WI member, give them a little bit of rep to show that wasn't unnoticed. It makes them feel good. Just keep that in mind. =]] Maybe even leave them a message on their profile saying:

I love how you helped Insert WI name Here That was kind and you deserve some rep.

Well, thanks for taking you time to read this. =]]

View Post Originally Posted by luvzingoz
Very good point I don't ignore, I actually go around the help section looking for threads with 0-2 replies. Actually, with help threads, you should check them all out to make sure they're answered because I had a help thread a while back and no one gave me the right answer until like post #12.

Last edited by pixelgirl242; 03-19-2009 at 09:54 PM..
pixelgirl242 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-18-2009, 09:11 PM   #2
Chelseax3
Banned
Tinkerbella is just really niceTinkerbella is just really nice

Default Re: Do you ignore?

VERY true!! .. thanks for shedding some light on the members in the dark!!
Tinkerbella is offline Female
Old 03-18-2009, 09:14 PM   #3
<3

pixelgirl242 has much to be proud ofpixelgirl242 has much to be proud ofpixelgirl242 has much to be proud ofpixelgirl242 has much to be proud ofpixelgirl242 has much to be proud of

No problem. Thanks for reading!

<33
pixelgirl242 is offline Female
Old 03-18-2009, 09:49 PM   #4
I is a haven for a
Gift Guru

gReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wonder

But..saying " No, but I'm sorry. I haven't figured it out yet, especially since I can't find the guide. You might want to PM a MOD and ask for it. =]]" isn't helpful..

Anyways, you're right. I hate when no one answers my threads..then again, it's probably because everything I say is incomprehensible.

Just 'cause someone's a lil' kinz doesn't mean they should be treated any different than a gift guru!
gReTa is offline Female
Old 03-18-2009, 11:02 PM   #5
e love cupcakes
Gift Guru

cocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contest
cocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contest

I try not to ignore anything! I feel the same way sometimes - my threads do not get a lot of comments or answers usually, but then again, I am new! It is a great community to be a part of, so I try and give the same support to others if I can!
cocoharry is offline Female
Old 03-18-2009, 11:42 PM   #6
delusional lover

camochikk is on a distinguished road

i used to be the same too. Sometimes it happens again. I try my best to help others too
camochikk is offline Female
Old 03-18-2009, 11:59 PM   #7
Gift Guru

vanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talent

You are right.. though sometimes people just post

IDKKKKKKKKK!!!

Just to get posts && WI bucks.

But I always like seeing replies on my threads.
vanvan20 is offline Female
Old 03-19-2009, 12:13 AM   #8
ChihuahuaGrl16
Banned
ChihuahuaGrl16 has a reputation beyond reputeChihuahuaGrl16 has a reputation beyond reputeChihuahuaGrl16 has a reputation beyond reputeChihuahuaGrl16 has a reputation beyond reputeChihuahuaGrl16 has a reputation beyond reputeChihuahuaGrl16 has a reputation beyond repute

VERY VERY GOOD POINT! I have been having trouble with that on here: People ignoring me! I mean there are like hundreds of people on at a time---esp. right after school hours and i hate "bumping" up but if i seriously need help, or if i have a contest running or maybe i have a contest poll, i want people to post and help me along! I sit here in like Somebody help!/WI Rules & Suggestions/ Pollz and I scan through the threads and the ones with the least number of posts get my attention first and then i seek any that spark a special interest....

When i first started my "70s/80s Classic/Hard/Vintage Rock Club" it seriously look 2 weeks before i had like 4 pages and most hte posts were ME! You know how bad that made me feel? well, finally i have like 5 or 6 solid friends who post DAILY on my club thread! (muzic, webkinzlvr, sparky, wilson, chuhulil, Lovely... )

but my polls still seem to struggle---and you know what really "bites" me? When there are a BUNCH of view, but NOBODY has voted or posted! It's really depressing when you get right down to it!

I REALLY hope that A LOT of people get to read this and take your advice

REP for you!!! (If i could sit here and give you 1000 reps i would!)
ChihuahuaGrl16 is offline Female
Old 03-19-2009, 12:51 AM   #9
Gift Guru

vanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talent

Oh good point, ChihuahuaGrl16
Glad to hear you have good posters on your club
vanvan20 is offline Female
Old 03-19-2009, 12:52 AM   #10
Nick loves me AND my
nick*is*so*cute is a glorious beacon of lightnick*is*so*cute is a glorious beacon of lightnick*is*so*cute is a glorious beacon of light

Great thread! I agree!
nick*is*so*cute is offline Female
Closed