Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-08-2008, 06:19 PM   #41
Ck the
Gifted

clearkinz2351 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Do you hate how alot of new people make an account and just leave it?

YEP! I mean... they're obviously not intrested so don't start it! YEESH!
clearkinz2351 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-08-2008, 10:53 PM   #42
Webkinz :)

kgirl72 is a glorious beacon of lightkgirl72 is a glorious beacon of lightkgirl72 is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: Do you hate how alot of new people make an account and just leave it?

I know! My friend has about three accounts but her parents won't approve it on email. So it is all that wasted space!
kgirl72 is offline Female
Old 06-08-2008, 10:55 PM   #43
Gifted

rileybulldog26 is just really nicerileybulldog26 is just really nice

Yes! We should delete thier account if they have not been on in 2 months.
rileybulldog26 is offline Female
Old 06-09-2008, 10:32 AM   #44
lateralus.
Gift Guru

glamglam is a WI addict!
glamglam is a WI addict!glamglam is a WI addict!glamglam is a WI addict!glamglam is a WI addict!glamglam is a WI addict!glamglam is a WI addict!glamglam is a WI addict!glamglam is a WI addict!glamglam is a WI addict!

I don't think so.You don't know their situations. Maybe their parents said they can't use it or they're too busy to get on WI or didn't like it.It's their choice. It doesn't even affect us really. And there is a lot of space for people to join WI.
Old 06-09-2008, 08:59 PM   #45
Webkinz :)

CocoLion is just really niceCocoLion is just really nice

I agree with lollipop's post. THey have many reasons not to be on, but some people make multiple accounts and do nothing with them. If they have a good reason not to get on, Great! If they just decided to make a ton of accounts and not come back, then I think that is not OK. Everyone is entitled to their opinion of every subject, so guys, don't fight with anyone for not agreeing with you. GlamGlam, I agree/disagree with how you said: And there is a lot of space for people to join WI. There is a lot of space, but it makes the system work harder. Maybe if people aren't allowed to get on by disapproval of their parents, they should notify Justin, Wendy, or another moderator or administrator.
-Coco
CocoLion is offline Female
Old 06-09-2008, 09:04 PM   #46
[xo]summah144

I am a new person, but I will never leave my account unless something happens. I absolutely LOVE it here!
Closed