Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-17-2011, 05:49 PM   #21
Webkinz :)

Priceless has disabled reputation

Default Re: Do we need to know?

View Post Originally Posted by mickey26
Guilty as charged. I do in fact vote on polls that I may not understand the topic of, but I like this option. It gives you more freedom. If you don't have this option, and perhaps not a lot of people know what the show is, then not alot of polls would be voted on, do you get what I'm saying?
I agree. If no one knows what the topic of the poll is, then it will get no posts - so it's better to make someone feel that people actually care to look at the thread then not at all. You know what I'm saying?
Priceless is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 11-17-2011, 10:11 PM   #22
Banned
lotooo hit the reputation jackpot!lotooo hit the reputation jackpot!
lotooo hit the reputation jackpot!lotooo hit the reputation jackpot!lotooo hit the reputation jackpot!

It very irritates me how some people go in the topic, then they quote a post then they post "agreed" or "yes" or a smileyface. Its best if the members post accurate posts, or just don't post.

Another thing that I see is that, they make a "Other" or "Results" button. I have done that in the past few polls, and I apologize. To make a other or results button, it means that you don't care. I am happy that some people make good polls that I can enjoy without people ruining it.

And, what Desty said, it is best if your topic gets posts then getting ignored because its nice to see peoples results. But maybe what we could do is post that the members have to explain their choices.

Sorry that my post is long. xD
Old 11-17-2011, 11:26 PM   #23
I luvz U!

Webberlily has disabled reputation

Thanks for all your various opinions. Since we've covered all sides of the question, I'll be closing this thread.
Webberlily is offline Female
Closed

Tags
dumbledore, god is 100% awesome, jellydonut!, soa