Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-07-2007, 02:06 PM   #71
I'm like totally..
Gifted

sky123 is just really nicesky123 is just really nice

Default Re: do not use red and blue color! if you do use them come here!

Monkeygirl you seriously need to check your attitude! When someone tells you something you should listen they are trying to help you! So how you just acted tells me you probably don't listen to other people
Sponsored Links
Old 10-07-2007, 07:54 PM   #72
just pm me!
Gifted

preitty is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Monkeygirl you seriously need to check your attitude! When someone tells you something you should listen they are trying to help you! So how you just acted tells me you probably don't listen to other people
yes you should!
Old 10-07-2007, 08:04 PM   #73
Bandie

WOW I flagged that post once yesterday and again today, I guess they're not going to do anything about the rudeness That was pretty harsh.
Old 10-07-2007, 08:05 PM   #74
Bibikinz0805
Banned
Bibi58 is an unknown quantity at this point

awww i like the dark blue though. it is my favourite colour.
Old 10-07-2007, 08:06 PM   #75
Bandie

View Post Originally Posted by Bibi58
awww i like the dark blue though. it is my favourite colour.
No worries, you may use a darker orlighter shade of the red or blue just not fire engine red or the really bright blue
Old 10-07-2007, 08:06 PM   #76
Gift Guru

larkrose is headed for the top!larkrose is headed for the top!larkrose is headed for the top!larkrose is headed for the top!larkrose is headed for the top!larkrose is headed for the top!larkrose is headed for the top!larkrose is headed for the top!larkrose is headed for the top!larkrose is headed for the top!larkrose is headed for the top!larkrose is headed for the top!

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by Bandie
WOW I flagged that post once yesterday and again today, I guess they're not going to do anything about the rudeness That was pretty harsh.
Uppies blue-inked it yesterday, so consider it addressed.
Old 10-07-2007, 08:08 PM   #77
Bandie

View Post Originally Posted by larkrose
Uppies blue-inked it yesterday, so consider it addressed.
Ok just making sure Thank you
Old 10-07-2007, 08:09 PM   #78
mdnash
Gift Guru

Icicle is a name known to allIcicle is a name known to allIcicle is a name known to all

Wow, that was rude of her to say. luckily I never color my posts.
Icicle is offline Male
Old 10-07-2007, 08:36 PM   #79
B1ND1

Okay, I just wanna say that that is STUPID! If they dont want us to use those colors, then why don't they just remove them? I mean it is pretty easy for ANYONE to use them sence they are a color in our choices....I used to post in blue all the time, but then somebody told me this, and plus a Mod edited my ink...how dumb is that?! I mean I dont mean to be rude, but if it is still in our choices, then it is pointless. Just remove the colors if you dont want us to use them!!! Thats my point...

Thanks,
Bindi11
Old 10-07-2007, 08:47 PM   #80
Bandie

View Post Originally Posted by Bindi11
Okay, I just wanna say that that is STUPID! If they dont want us to use those colors, then why don't they just remove them? I mean it is pretty easy for ANYONE to use them sence they are a color in our choices....I used to post in blue all the time, but then somebody told me this, and plus a Mod edited my ink...how dumb is that?! I mean I dont mean to be rude, but if it is still in our choices, then it is pointless. Just remove the colors if you dont want us to use them!!! Thats my point...

Thanks,
Bindi11
There are some exceptions to using them, I've used them in my ge before. It's simple, I don't get why everyone is fussing and complaining about how it's dumb that we can't use them, or they should take them off, it's simple, just don't use them, you're ok.......everything is fine......but of course there always has to be drama
Closed