Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-16-2009, 09:19 AM   #11
Toph is a
Gift Guru

cocogirl211 challenges the impossiblecocogirl211 challenges the impossible
cocogirl211 challenges the impossiblecocogirl211 challenges the impossible

Default Re: Do not say bad words on WI!

Good reminder . (And good thing we have Censors, too!)
cocogirl211 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-16-2009, 11:01 AM   #12
Anti Twilight.
Webkinz :)

lizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by WebkinzandMe
This is a warning that you should NEVER say bad words on WI!
If you do, the moderator will ban you!
So dont try to say bad words on here, you want to be safe here, not rude or mean!
Hope I warned you!
Rep! You also shouldn't get around the system for example if cheese was a bad word you shouldn't just go around saying che.ese.

View Post Originally Posted by marileemed
It wasn't a bad word....just a word that could be used in different context depending on the sentence...
I agree. I would only try to get around the censors if it was something like "I'm su.cking on a lollipop.

Last edited by lizzyxwebkinz; 03-16-2009 at 11:01 AM..
lizzyxwebkinz is offline Female
Old 03-16-2009, 11:17 AM   #13
Gift Guru

wistcottage rocks the forumwistcottage rocks the forum
wistcottage rocks the forumwistcottage rocks the forumwistcottage rocks the forumwistcottage rocks the forumwistcottage rocks the forumwistcottage rocks the forumwistcottage rocks the forumwistcottage rocks the forumwistcottage rocks the forumwistcottage rocks the forumwistcottage rocks the forumwistcottage rocks the forum

Generally, refraining from using bad words is just a good idea in most of life.
You get more respect by speaking well- and usually you get better results too.

Great thread! REP points coming your way!
Old 03-16-2009, 11:19 AM   #14
Yeah, I have a
4everisnever has a spectacular aura about4everisnever has a spectacular aura about

there are children on this site and i think that we should keep everything kid friendly but there are censors.

Just be nice :]]]
4everisnever is offline Female
Old 03-16-2009, 02:41 PM   #15

Pandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clown

That's a pretty good point. I don't usually see bad words, I can't remember the last time I did.....but if you ever see anything like that, you should report that person. I believe there is also a censor that takes out the words, I really don't know though...

Good thread!
Pandora's Box is offline Female
Old 03-16-2009, 06:12 PM   #16
ill miss you all!
Banned
andrewhoya is the bees knees!andrewhoya is the bees knees!andrewhoya is the bees knees!andrewhoya is the bees knees!andrewhoya is the bees knees!andrewhoya is the bees knees!andrewhoya is the bees knees!

If you see a bad word, click the red flag and report it.
andrewhoya is offline Male
Old 03-16-2009, 06:22 PM   #17
Wacky Be
Gifted

wikylo is a creator of wonder
wikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonder

thanks for the reminder but i think that the majorty of peeps on here know not to cuss. this site was made for 8 yr olds and older. It's kind of apparent
Old 03-16-2009, 06:22 PM   #18
owzers, I sure am
Gifted

soccerox7 is the cats pajamas!soccerox7 is the cats pajamas!soccerox7 is the cats pajamas!soccerox7 is the cats pajamas!soccerox7 is the cats pajamas!soccerox7 is the cats pajamas!

Thank you for this kind reminder!

I can see what you're trying to do, and thanks! The censors do help out a lot, though! Rep!
soccerox7 is offline Female
Old 03-16-2009, 06:22 PM   #19
no

badena2 defies all oddsbadena2 defies all odds
badena2 defies all odds

Smile Re: Do not say bad words on WI!

View Post Originally Posted by WebkinzandMe
This is a warning that you should NEVER say bad words on WI!
If you do, the moderator will ban you!
So dont try to say bad words on here, you want to be safe here, not rude or mean!
Hope I warned you!
That is true, but you never know if the moderater will ban you or not. There are censors, but you shouldn't say these words anyways. If you would happen to say these, don't say it on profiles or on the open forum where people could see. In fact, try not to say this anywhere.
badena2 is offline Female
Old 03-16-2009, 06:25 PM   #20
Gifted
bawtneez is a forum hero
bawtneez is a forum herobawtneez is a forum herobawtneez is a forum herobawtneez is a forum herobawtneez is a forum herobawtneez is a forum herobawtneez is a forum herobawtneez is a forum herobawtneez is a forum herobawtneez is a forum herobawtneez is a forum hero

Donation Award 

Justin - So basically you are saying that if someone has ***'s in their post (meaning that it is a censored word), there wouldn't be any..."punishment" for that if it was purposely?

Because, if someone were to say something with words around it...I'm sure WI members could figure out which word they were trying to say, but got censored out...If you understand that? lol
bawtneez is offline Male
Closed

Tags
cheese!, therearecensors:), try to not say bad words