Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-26-2015, 08:36 AM   #11
e Are The Light
Webkinz :)

designergirl101 won a staring contest with a fishdesignergirl101 won a staring contest with a fishdesignergirl101 won a staring contest with a fishdesignergirl101 won a staring contest with a fishdesignergirl101 won a staring contest with a fish
designergirl101 won a staring contest with a fishdesignergirl101 won a staring contest with a fishdesignergirl101 won a staring contest with a fishdesignergirl101 won a staring contest with a fishdesignergirl101 won a staring contest with a fishdesignergirl101 won a staring contest with a fishdesignergirl101 won a staring contest with a fishdesignergirl101 won a staring contest with a fishdesignergirl101 won a staring contest with a fishdesignergirl101 won a staring contest with a fish

Default Re: Discussion on how to revitalize WI?

View Post Originally Posted by girlzluv2play
would it be a good idea for us to have a single thread with announcements on it for the pet adoptions and new stuff in webkinz world that the members start?
Ooh! I like this idea. Like a new front page that is the form of a thread. This could certainly be a good substitute! Would you like to start the thread or would you rather have someone else figure out all the details? Personal, I think you'd do an awesome job!

Last edited by cbjhockey; 09-26-2015 at 09:00 AM.. Reason: quoted post deleted
designergirl101 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-26-2015, 08:52 AM   #12
Serving Up Wacky
Gift Guru

robertcleveland is the best-est!robertcleveland is the best-est!robertcleveland is the best-est!robertcleveland is the best-est!robertcleveland is the best-est!
robertcleveland is the best-est!robertcleveland is the best-est!robertcleveland is the best-est!robertcleveland is the best-est!robertcleveland is the best-est!robertcleveland is the best-est!

I have ,kept the Minecraft club thread open, though many of the original members have moved on , here's a link http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...l-come-748280/ any are welcome to join, to ask questions, post pics (always popular) or tell us what you have been doing in Minecraft lately . I go back and read the older posts, to see how far the club has come.

I also participate in threads to help keep them going, if everyone looked around they could find a thread they like ,subscribe to it and post often, that is something everyone can do to help.
robertcleveland is offline Male
Old 09-26-2015, 09:23 AM   #13
e Are The Light

designergirl101 won a staring contest with a fishdesignergirl101 won a staring contest with a fishdesignergirl101 won a staring contest with a fishdesignergirl101 won a staring contest with a fishdesignergirl101 won a staring contest with a fish
designergirl101 won a staring contest with a fishdesignergirl101 won a staring contest with a fishdesignergirl101 won a staring contest with a fishdesignergirl101 won a staring contest with a fishdesignergirl101 won a staring contest with a fishdesignergirl101 won a staring contest with a fishdesignergirl101 won a staring contest with a fishdesignergirl101 won a staring contest with a fishdesignergirl101 won a staring contest with a fishdesignergirl101 won a staring contest with a fish

View Post Originally Posted by robertcleveland
I have ,kept the Minecraft club thread open, though many of the original members have moved on , here's a link http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...l-come-748280/ any are welcome to join, to ask questions, post pics (always popular) or tell us what you have been doing in Minecraft lately . I go back and read the older posts, to see how far the club has come.

I also participate in threads to help keep them going, if everyone looked around they could find a thread they like ,subscribe to it and post often, that is something everyone can do to help.
Thank you Robert! Things like Minecraft clubs are a great way to keep members active! We as a community are really thankful for your dedication to maintaining your club!

Another thought could be looking to see who's online. A lot of people come here regularly but all their friends have left. Just choosing a couple of members a day you haven't seen around recently, to leave a nice message could make a difference. I wouldn't want to hang out here if I didn't have friends.

Also, as a new member it can be confusing why you can't post VM's. Perhaps when we welcome or greet new members we could make a small standard guide to link to them to explaining the first 12 hours or whatever it is. If I didn't have friends to tell me what to do I'd be super confused!

Last edited by designergirl101; 09-26-2015 at 09:23 AM..
Old 09-26-2015, 06:04 PM   #14

dragonkid07 knows their stuffdragonkid07 knows their stuffdragonkid07 knows their stuffdragonkid07 knows their stuff
dragonkid07 knows their stuffdragonkid07 knows their stuffdragonkid07 knows their stuffdragonkid07 knows their stuffdragonkid07 knows their stuffdragonkid07 knows their stuff

In terms of the contest section, as a WNTMer for three years I can say that the inactivity in the WNTM community is because a large portion of our members started college around the same time and were too busy to be committed to/run WNTMs. The WNTM club is working to try and get that section of the forum more active, but it's difficult because most of us are older and have less free time.
dragonkid07 is offline Female
Old 09-26-2015, 08:06 PM   #15
hat even
girlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicness
girlzluv2play is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by designergirl101
Ooh! I like this idea. Like a new front page that is the form of a thread. This could certainly be a good substitute! Would you like to start the thread or would you rather have someone else figure out all the details? Personal, I think you'd do an awesome job!
I'll try, but I might not be super fast with the updates because of school. I think I'll ask a mod first, though.

But I will also make a basic guide to WI for new members!

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...1#post31321261
here it is. still needs some major construction, but better than nothing!

Last edited by girlzluv2play; 09-26-2015 at 08:29 PM..
girlzluv2play is offline Female
Old 09-27-2015, 03:16 AM   #16
Star Wars Fan<3

nancygurl is the light at the end of the tunnelnancygurl is the light at the end of the tunnel
nancygurl is the light at the end of the tunnel

Pretty cool idea. I didnt even know we have a contest page.
nancygurl is offline Female
Old 09-27-2015, 08:21 AM   #17
hat even
girlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicness

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/.../#post31321529
made the news thread. it's more of a user-based thing, not under the power of just one person.
Old 09-29-2015, 10:31 AM   #18
e Are The Light

Thank you Girlz!
Old 09-29-2015, 01:07 PM   #19
hat even

no problem!
Old 10-01-2015, 10:18 AM   #20
Serving Up Wacky
Gift Guru

robertcleveland is the best-est!robertcleveland is the best-est!robertcleveland is the best-est!robertcleveland is the best-est!robertcleveland is the best-est!
robertcleveland is the best-est!robertcleveland is the best-est!robertcleveland is the best-est!robertcleveland is the best-est!robertcleveland is the best-est!robertcleveland is the best-est!

View Post Originally Posted by designergirl101
Thank you Robert! Things like Minecraft clubs are a great way to keep members active! We as a community are really thankful for your dedication to maintaining your club!

Another thought could be looking to see who's online. A lot of people come here regularly but all their friends have left. Just choosing a couple of members a day you haven't seen around recently, to leave a nice message could make a difference. I wouldn't want to hang out here if I didn't have friends.

Also, as a new member it can be confusing why you can't post VM's. Perhaps when we welcome or greet new members we could make a small standard guide to link to them to explaining the first 12 hours or whatever it is. If I didn't have friends to tell me what to do I'd be super confused!
I didn't start the club, I loved it enough to make sure I post to keep it open.

As long as we don't lose any more of the wonderful people like the ones that have posted here We can make it. I for one miss Dragonbird and her 2 funny takes on blunders by Ganz, and off the wall humor.
robertcleveland is offline Male
Closed