Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-02-2009, 12:12 PM   #51
likes being a
Gift Guru

yummee2 is a glorious beacon of lightyummee2 is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: A new rude

View Post Originally Posted by AnthonysMommy
I think everyone has thought they discovered something new at one point or another. I've done it myself a couple of times and found out it was old news. Well, it was new to me obviously. Fortunately, I haven't had anyone be cruel about my mistake.

Also, yesterday I noticed a lot of threads about new floating ribbons. This is very old news for most of us, but for that person it was new and very exciting. Don't you remember the first time you got a POTM chocolate? So just say something like, "isn't that wonderful? I love the ribbons too. They come on the 1st and the 15th of the month" This way you've given them more info on it and also agreed with their post instead of embarassing them.
Oh, I have done that myself too! Sometimes life just gets so busy I don't have the time to read every post and I'm just so excited I want to tell someone!
I agree about being new...sometimes when Webkinz gets old for me or frustrating, I just read a new person's posts and it makes me feel the excitement of when I was first new to Webkinz. And then the glitches and troubles don't seem so bad.
In fact, I look forward to those kinds of posts now! I always think you can turn things around to see the positive side of things if you really try, it takes practice, trust me, but you can do it too!
Sponsored Links
Old 01-02-2009, 12:13 PM   #52
Give a
Gift Guru

kinzdreamer has disabled reputation

Default Re: A new rude

View Post Originally Posted by yummee2
Oh, I have done that myself too! Sometimes life just gets so busy I don't have the time to read every post and I'm just so excited I want to tell someone!
I agree about being new...sometimes when Webkinz gets old for me or frustrating, I just read a new person's posts and it makes me feel the excitement of when I was first new to Webkinz. And then the glitches and troubles don't seem so bad.
In fact, I look forward to those kinds of posts now! I always think you can turn things around to see the positive side of things if you really try, it takes practice, trust me, but you can do it too!
You mean absorb their excited attitude? Sounds great!

Last edited by kinzdreamer; 01-02-2009 at 02:43 PM..
kinzdreamer is offline Female
Old 01-02-2009, 12:14 PM   #53
World's largest
Webkinz :)

Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!

Default Re: Discovery critics

I agree with flagging the rude posts...sometimes I will comment ans say that was a bit harsh or something and flag the post.
Old 01-02-2009, 12:18 PM   #54
Give a
Gift Guru

I just asked on another thread, what happens if the poster changes their posts after you flag it? Should you say"I reported you!"
Old 01-02-2009, 12:19 PM   #55
World's largest

Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by kinzdreamer
I just asked on another thread, what happens if the poster changes their posts after you flag it? Should you say"I reported you!"
I wouldn't, that might cause an unncessary confrontation.
Old 01-02-2009, 12:21 PM   #56
Give a
Gift Guru

Yes I sometime see people do it and it usually heads south (no offense southern people )
Old 01-02-2009, 12:24 PM   #57
World's largest

View Post Originally Posted by kinzdreamer
Yes I sometime see people do it and it usually heads south (no offense southern people )
LOL! I wish I could head south...it's warmer!
Old 01-02-2009, 12:48 PM   #58
oohoo I'm a
Gift Guru

jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!

Actually, I love the new title........it is VERY fitting!!!!!! Bcause that s truely what is going on! Good job!
jessicabarnhart is offline Female
Old 01-02-2009, 12:55 PM   #59

yeahdudes is not just visiting!yeahdudes is not just visiting!yeahdudes is not just visiting!yeahdudes is not just visiting!yeahdudes is not just visiting!yeahdudes is not just visiting!yeahdudes is not just visiting!yeahdudes is not just visiting!yeahdudes is not just visiting!yeahdudes is not just visiting!yeahdudes is not just visiting!yeahdudes is not just visiting!

Yeah that happened to me with the News on WW with the Key Lime Dino mistake. I hate it when people act like I'm/someone else is stupid!
yeahdudes is offline Female
Old 01-02-2009, 09:35 PM   #60
Give a
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by jessicabarnhart
Actually, I love the new title........it is VERY fitting!!!!!! Bcause that s truely what is going on! Good job!
Really? It was the third title I decided to try. 3rd is the charm!

---------- kinzdreamer added 291 Minutes and 1 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by yeahdudes
Yeah that happened to me with the News on WW with the Key Lime Dino mistake. I hate it when people act like I'm/someone else is stupid!
I think I saw your thead!

---------- kinzdreamer added 121 Minutes and 33 Seconds later ----------

I encountered a similar situation today. Someone doubted the info I posted from PETA was true. Ok somewhat the same.

Last edited by kinzdreamer; 01-02-2009 at 09:35 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Closed

Tags
spore! §