Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-01-2009, 10:50 PM   #1
Give a
Gift Guru

kinzdreamer has disabled reputation

Arrow Discovery critics

If you are like me you have at one time posted something you saw on WW and thought it was new, undiscovered. I once had this thread for the "fishy" ad hinting at the goldfish. At first people said "Cool I never saw that yet!". Eventually they started saying things like " Well duh that was in the news..." It hurt my feelings because if you actually checked the date and time I made it you would find I made it before it hits the news headlines.
When you see threads like these or threads with people wondering what a particular item is don't act obnoxious please just give them an answer or comment, whether they found something new or not. You chose to post there.
I even heard that people replying can be hurt because other say "Someone already said that."
Even better someone should make a "What Is It" thread where people post mystery items they experience difficulty identifying. Someone who recognizes most items and has access to a database w/photos (not me). Anyone agree/disagree?

Last edited by kinzdreamer; 01-04-2009 at 01:09 PM..
kinzdreamer is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-01-2009, 10:53 PM   #2
Leah A.K.A Pizza
Webkinz :)

angel5112 has much to be proud ofangel5112 has much to be proud ofangel5112 has much to be proud ofangel5112 has much to be proud of

Default Re: A new rude

i agree!, i have seen A LOT of this on webkinzinsider! i think someone should do something!
angel5112 is offline Female
Old 01-01-2009, 10:55 PM   #3
GreekAsianPanda

Oh I know what you mean...people should really check the dates of a thread before criticizing its content. Except usually you don't need to check the date if the thread is by me...you usually can go right ahead and report me =o
Old 01-01-2009, 10:59 PM   #4
hining is for the
Banned
Sunnygirl has a reputation beyond reputeSunnygirl has a reputation beyond reputeSunnygirl has a reputation beyond reputeSunnygirl has a reputation beyond reputeSunnygirl has a reputation beyond reputeSunnygirl has a reputation beyond repute

I completely agree! You have a wonderful point here. I too, have seen that happen on threads and felt so bad for the person who had posted it. It even bothers me to see it happen to the people who have posted a thread after the fact. No one deserves to be treated with disrespect. I am truly sorry that has happened to you. Thumbs up to you for posting this!
Old 01-01-2009, 11:02 PM   #5
My dog likes

Tango is just really niceTango is just really nice

Oh, I think that instead of a "what is it?" thread, that should be a section of the forum!! Love the idea!!
Tango is offline Female
Old 01-01-2009, 11:03 PM   #6
Give a
Gift Guru

kinzdreamer has disabled reputation

Thanks I like all your well thought-out responses.
kinzdreamer is offline Female
Old 01-01-2009, 11:04 PM   #7
♥ 2 c ww homes
Gift Guru

Trouble has a reputation beyond reputeTrouble has a reputation beyond reputeTrouble has a reputation beyond reputeTrouble has a reputation beyond reputeTrouble has a reputation beyond reputeTrouble has a reputation beyond repute

There is no need what-so-ever to be rude. Even if it is a late post. The person who made the post believe they are helping ppl.. I always believed if you have nothing good to say than keep your mouth shut (or in this case - your typing).
Trouble is offline Female
Old 01-01-2009, 11:06 PM   #8

kaykay1994 will become famous soon enough

I completely agree. In fact that has happened to me, and I think it should be stopped. I think you have a GREAT idea
Old 01-01-2009, 11:07 PM   #9
Love the

edwardcullen888 is a jewel in the roughedwardcullen888 is a jewel in the rough

I know how you feel it happens to me quite a bit.
edwardcullen888 is offline Female
Old 01-01-2009, 11:12 PM   #10
ChihuahuaGrl16
Banned
ChihuahuaGrl16 has a reputation beyond reputeChihuahuaGrl16 has a reputation beyond reputeChihuahuaGrl16 has a reputation beyond reputeChihuahuaGrl16 has a reputation beyond reputeChihuahuaGrl16 has a reputation beyond reputeChihuahuaGrl16 has a reputation beyond repute

I'm constantly feeling bad for the person who might be new or just young, or just hasn't seen the newz headline and then all these people come at [like] a mad rush at them and start saying mean things, and I try my best to console the attacked member-people are too harsh and too quick to judge on here! We all need to take a deep breath *sigh*, and remember others feelings .
Golden Rule : Treat others how you would want to be Treated
ChihuahuaGrl16 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
spore! §