Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-25-2010, 03:59 PM   #1
Gifted

smallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roost

Talking Ding, someone has posted on your thread '____'

I've been thinking, when I am on WI I get side tracked and for get to check my shop or a thread that I need to keep track of. I feel guilty when I don't complete an order right away. So, my idea is that when you subscribe to a thread, [and when you make a thread]it will let you know when somebody posts on it or somebody edits the first post. I know that you can just subscribe to threads but I think this would be much easier. It can maybe be like an add on to the 'subscribe threads'. Thanks for reading!
:]
~small
smallmonkey953 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-25-2010, 04:01 PM   #2
Gifted

Lake rocks the forumLake rocks the forum
Lake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forum

Default Re: Ding, someone has posted on your thread '____'

Personally, I think shop owners should be committed to their threads and check constantly on them by themselves. Also, I feel it is the customer's responsibility to check up on the status of their order---if they want it enough, they will come back for it. (:
Old 06-25-2010, 04:03 PM   #3
Gift Guru

Baby_G has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by Lake
Personally, I think shop owners should be committed to their threads and check constantly on them by themselves. Also, I feel it is the customer's responsibility to check up on the status of their order---if they want it enough, they will come back for it. (:
Agreed.
Old 06-25-2010, 04:07 PM   #4
Gifted

hoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy day
hoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy day

I don't think this is available with vBulletin, the program WI ses for the Forum. If it is, it would be cool, though.
hoodedwarbler13 is offline Male
Old 06-25-2010, 04:13 PM   #5
Webkinz :)

sharpeilover484 will become famous soon enough

This would be cool because the forum is so huge you could easily spend an hour trying to find your shop because you overlooked it on the first page
sharpeilover484 is offline Female
Old 06-25-2010, 04:26 PM   #6
Webkinz :)

brtswim knows the way
brtswim knows the way

When you subscribe to a thread, you can check your User CP to see if anyone has posted recently. Or you can go to "My Threads" and it would be bolded at the top of the list. But in general, you should always keep up to date with shops and clubs.
brtswim is offline Female
Old 06-25-2010, 04:55 PM   #7
Gifted

murphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roost

Lake is exactly right.
murphy20071 is offline Female
Old 06-25-2010, 05:02 PM   #8
horan's bed
Gift Guru

stormypanda is sweet stuff
stormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuff

I agree, good shop owners should constantly check on their shop.
Old 06-25-2010, 05:06 PM   #9
arm and fuzzy
Gift Guru

Googlesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyond
Googlesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyond

It would be a good idea, but what if you made a very popular game thread that got 1000+ posts a day?
Googlesboogles is offline Male
Old 06-25-2010, 05:16 PM   #10
e are jormariffic
Pupsaresocute is a forum hero
Pupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum hero

Yes, I agree.

View Post Originally Posted by Googlesboogles
It would be a good idea, but what if you made a very popular game thread that got 1000+ posts a day?
That would get annoying.
Pupsaresocute is offline Female
Closed

Tags
bethany‚ô•