Webkinz Insider Forum

Webkinz Insider Forum (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/)
-   WI Rules & Suggestions (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/wi-rules-suggestions-131/)
-   -   Different color (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/wi-rules-suggestions-131/different-color-703293/)

spiderman888007-03-2011 07:01 PM

Different color

On WI, you know how every different name has a different color except lil' kinz and Webkinz? Well, I was thinking, maybe to distinguish the difference between a Lil' kinz and a Webkinz, maybe Webkinz should have a different color. Maybe sort of like this...

spiderman8880

What do you think?

Quack Quack07-03-2011 07:11 PM

Re: Different color

I was looking at past threads asking about different colors for certain users, and I don't think they want to make any more changes to the usernames.

tigerwhiskers2607-03-2011 07:20 PM

I believe QQ has your answer. Good idea, but I like the simple and classic black. Also, there isn't much time before lil' kinz become webkinz... If they do stay lil' kinz, they aren't active on the forum. So it doesn't make much difference. I like your creative thinking, though! :)

Priceless07-03-2011 07:35 PM

I know. I wish Webkinz :) Could get a cool color, but Quack and Tiger are correct. :)

Also, being a Webkinz :) isn't much of an honor like other statuses are.

Dogluver62007-03-2011 09:17 PM

You know what would be cool, a unique colored username for the top poster on WI...wishful thinking though, LOL, don't think any other colors would be added.

honeyluv5507-04-2011 07:11 AM

From past suggestions, it doesn't seem like the WI staff want to do that.
But being a webkinz isn't that...special. I mean, all you need to do is post
10 times to become one. And if they did, I don't think orange would be the way to go.
As a gifted member, I know you can barely tell my name from the black ones, and green for Gift Gurus isn't that stand-outish either. Even gift coaches name's don't stand out that much.
If this did happen, maybe it could be a dark, dark, dark orange.

hoodedwarbler1307-04-2011 07:34 AM

The only one that might possibly need a new color is Gift Trainee, but I think I can see why it doesn't. Gift Trainee means that you are about to either move up or move back down, it's never permanent.

b1uski3sxox07-04-2011 08:59 AM

The WI staff has said before that Lil Kinz, Webkinz, and Gift Trainees will continue to have black as their color. Gifted and Gift Guru (and so on with the various types of staff members) get to have colored usernames because it's something you earn.

tigerdove07-05-2011 02:03 AM

i like this idea! i also think gift trainees should have a different color.