Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-03-2008, 06:51 PM   #1
Squeakinz

Question Dictionary

Is the official Webkinz Dictionary posted somewhere that we may learn what we can and cannot use to name rooms? Or is a super-secret operation intended to cause frustration?

I have searched Webkinz.com and didn't find it. I have searched here and didn't find it. Also a Google search which turned up nothing. I'm not looking for a list of "room name substitutions"... I am looking for a definitive fully list of terms which CAN be used.

Any help anyone can offer is appreciated. Thank you!
Sponsored Links
Old 01-03-2008, 07:06 PM   #2
Gift Guru

HSMfan69 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Dictionary

I don't think they have an official one. What we can and can't name our rooms is getting a little rediculous. I emailed them about it and they said they are working on adding more words.
Old 01-03-2008, 07:21 PM   #3
Gifted

AllieCat is an unknown quantity at this point

I completly understand, after remodeling my house last night was very frustrated with the renaming process. I switched a few rooms around, and found that I could no longer use my pets name for the room..ie "Allie's room." Wanted to scream...
Old 01-03-2008, 11:19 PM   #4
Gift Guru

-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost

This does not exist yet, because their dictionary is not complete, and has many flaws and glitches, but maybe when everything is straightened out we could get one.
-Lilypad is offline Female
Old 01-04-2008, 02:53 AM   #5
same+ilovesoccer642
Gift Guru

mistyheart101 has a spectacular aura about

No I dont think they have a dictionary yet but I know for a fact that can not write your room names in Spanish so and I dont really know much other things so well I'm sorry but good luck and have fun naming your rooms!! Night and happy new year
mistyheart101 is offline Female
Old 01-04-2008, 03:14 AM   #6
aewaew
Gift Guru

aewaew is just really niceaewaew is just really nice

No, I don't think there is a dictionary.
Old 01-04-2008, 06:04 AM   #7
e ♥ counting!!
Gift Guru

BERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contest
BERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contest

View Post Originally Posted by AllieCat
I completely understand, after remodeling my house last night was very frustrated with the renaming process. I switched a few rooms around, and found that I could no longer use my pets name for the room..ie "Allie's room." Wanted to scream...
Well, in your case the problem was not the name -- it was the apostrophe.

You can't use any punctuation characters in the Webkinz room names. Letters and numbers only.
BERT_X is offline Male
Old 01-04-2008, 07:16 AM   #8
musketeer1994
Webkinz :)

webkinzloverxoxo<3 is a jewel in the roughwebkinzloverxoxo<3 is a jewel in the rough

yes you can! When you adopt your pet and bring it home they call it Allie's Room/Blizzard's Room
Old 01-04-2008, 07:23 AM   #9
cutekinz24
Webkinz :)

murray has a spectacular aura about

yes I know it is very annoying because my daughter tried to name her reindeer Hollie and it would'nt let her. What in the world is wrong with that name?
murray is offline Female
Closed