Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-13-2009, 09:14 AM   #1
Webkinz :)

Tkgiggles1 is on a distinguished road

Arrow Deluxe Folder Please

Hello Everyone,

I would like to ask that a Deluxe Account Folder be placed on the Forum front page. Currently, Deluxe members have to do a Forum Search in order to find all the Deluxe threads, then subscribe individually. If we had another folder on the front page we would have a lot easier time of chatting with other Deluxe members about account specific issues or perks.

I hope you take my suggestion.

Thanks a Bunch!
Tkgiggles1 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-13-2009, 09:23 AM   #2

birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!

Default Re: Deluxe Folder Please

Great Idea!!!
birthdayman98 is offline Male
Old 07-13-2009, 09:32 AM   #3
Jumbleberry Fan
Gifted

mel959800 is cool as a bunny clownmel959800 is cool as a bunny clownmel959800 is cool as a bunny clownmel959800 is cool as a bunny clownmel959800 is cool as a bunny clownmel959800 is cool as a bunny clownmel959800 is cool as a bunny clownmel959800 is cool as a bunny clownmel959800 is cool as a bunny clown

Donation Award 

This is a great idea. I'm Deluxe and would really appreciate a spot to get all the info.
mel959800 is offline Female
Old 07-13-2009, 09:44 AM   #4
kellyschrvr will become famous soon enough

Donation Award 

I've seen a lot of Deluxe posts in the Estore section
kellyschrvr is offline Female
Old 07-13-2009, 10:22 PM   #5

There are a lot of Deluxe posts everywhere... that's my point. We need a folder so we don't have to search all over the place. It would also help the people who are all getting upset about not having a Deluxe account - they wouldn't have to see what's going on.
Old 07-13-2009, 10:26 PM   #6
Thrilled to be a
Gift Guru

Meow Face rocks our collective socksMeow Face rocks our collective socksMeow Face rocks our collective socksMeow Face rocks our collective socksMeow Face rocks our collective socksMeow Face rocks our collective socksMeow Face rocks our collective socksMeow Face rocks our collective socksMeow Face rocks our collective socks

View Post Originally Posted by Tkgiggles1
Hello Everyone,

I would like to ask that a Deluxe Account Folder be placed on the Forum front page. Currently, Deluxe members have to do a Forum Search in order to find all the Deluxe threads, then subscribe individually. If we had another folder on the front page we would have a lot easier time of chatting with other Deluxe members about account specific issues or perks.

I hope you take my suggestion.

Thanks a Bunch!
There are a lot of Deluxe posts everywhere... that's my point. We need a folder so we don't have to search all over the place. It would also help the people who are all getting upset about not having a Deluxe account - they wouldn't have to see what's going on.
Very nice idea! I know that right now the posts are supposed to go in the e-store section but I think deluxe has grown enough to warrant a sub folder of it's own. I also like the idea of having non deluxe members not having to view the things in that section if they did not want to.

Rated and rep Thank you
Meow Face is offline Female
Old 07-14-2009, 09:32 AM   #7

Thank you for the nice comments. What do we need to do to get this to happen?
Old 07-14-2009, 01:47 PM   #8

redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!

Great Idea put it in ur siggie so other ppl who don't go to this section will see it and click on it!
Old 07-14-2009, 08:05 PM   #9

I'm not real sure how to do that, but I'll work on it.
Old 07-14-2009, 08:45 PM   #10
Thrilled to be a
Gift Guru

Meow Face rocks our collective socksMeow Face rocks our collective socksMeow Face rocks our collective socksMeow Face rocks our collective socksMeow Face rocks our collective socksMeow Face rocks our collective socksMeow Face rocks our collective socksMeow Face rocks our collective socksMeow Face rocks our collective socks

I'm not real sure how to do that, but I'll work on it.
To put the link to this thread in your siggy do this:

1. Go to your thread and highlight the address in the top of your browser.It will look like http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/.../#post15495967
  2. Highlight the entire text then right click on it and select copy
  3. Go to user CP, then click edit signature
  4. Re-arrange you current signature to fit the new line in as you are only allowed 3 lines and you have 2 already. Perhaps delete your quote for now? Or however you like it.
  5. Write something to encourage people to check out your thread such as: Want to see a deluxe section, check out my post here!
  6. Highlight the text that you want people to click on to get to your thread.
  7. Click on the globe symbol in the above the text box.
  8. A pop up box will appear asking for the URL of the link
  9. Right click in the text part and select paste then hit ok
  10. Now save your signature and the text you highlighted is now a clickable link that will bring people to this thread

Again...awesome idea and I really hope that this can be done.
Meow Face is offline Female
Closed

Tags
deluxe, deluxe membership, emma is deluxe!, redstar55wuzhere, suggestions