Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-20-2009, 08:27 AM   #21
< 33
Banned
mouse4 has a reputation beyond reputemouse4 has a reputation beyond reputemouse4 has a reputation beyond reputemouse4 has a reputation beyond reputemouse4 has a reputation beyond reputemouse4 has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: Delete all never used accounts?

Thanks MissSparkle and Shadow. :3

I think people are misunderstanding me. -sigh-
mouse4 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-20-2009, 08:27 AM   #22
Your grandma is a
Gift Guru

gripperluverxxoo has disabled reputation

Well´╝îits a good idea, but what if the members just gather information, or just forgot about it, and plan to come back? You don't just make a random account, and forget about it.
Old 06-20-2009, 08:38 AM   #23
cbbjmom
Webkinz :)

bennysmommy1 has a brilliant futurebennysmommy1 has a brilliant futurebennysmommy1 has a brilliant futurebennysmommy1 has a brilliant futurebennysmommy1 has a brilliant future

If we could atleast clear up the list on the members list. There are members that are banned that have names that could be reused. Just have to tweek that option a little to avoid confusion. All in all a good idea on freeing up some names and maybe like someone else said having the servers run a little faster. Thabks for the thread idea.
bennysmommy1 is offline Female
Old 06-20-2009, 08:40 AM   #24
ow

london45 has disabled reputation

I think if they arent on for a couple months dont delte it they may be in a different country with internet or something.I like they idea i tey havent been on in 2 years then delte it.
london45 is offline Female
Old 06-20-2009, 08:45 AM   #25

racoonsrule:) will become famous soon enough

I totality(sp?) agree! I think that if members haven't ever logged on then they should be deleted! If they they log on then leave them because they might be lurkers but if they never logged on then they should be deleted! I really like that idea!
racoonsrule:) is offline Female
Old 06-20-2009, 08:48 AM   #26
Gifted

Lake rocks the forumLake rocks the forum
Lake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forum

That's a good idea, Mouse. I remember getting frustrated because I couldn't find a name that I wanted and wasn't being used when I joined!
Old 06-20-2009, 09:00 AM   #27
< 33
Banned
mouse4 has a reputation beyond reputemouse4 has a reputation beyond reputemouse4 has a reputation beyond reputemouse4 has a reputation beyond reputemouse4 has a reputation beyond reputemouse4 has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you guys. ^^
mouse4 is offline Female
Old 06-20-2009, 09:03 AM   #28
Autism Awareness
Gift Guru

Teamplaya2 is headed for the top!Teamplaya2 is headed for the top!Teamplaya2 is headed for the top!Teamplaya2 is headed for the top!Teamplaya2 is headed for the top!Teamplaya2 is headed for the top!Teamplaya2 is headed for the top!Teamplaya2 is headed for the top!Teamplaya2 is headed for the top!Teamplaya2 is headed for the top!Teamplaya2 is headed for the top!Teamplaya2 is headed for the top!

I dont think they are a big deal.
It is just a username they can not have.
My6 mom has an account here and has been on once because on her job.
Remember REAL life comes before here.
TP and Pete
Teamplaya2 is offline Female
Old 06-20-2009, 09:07 AM   #29
I Love My

Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!

I agree. It would be great to switch the pets
from the unused accounts to the new one as well.

- Midnights Bliss
Midnights Bliss is offline Female
Old 06-20-2009, 09:10 AM   #30
Banned
bob nws III is sweet stuff
bob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuff

That is idea is pretty good...I think accomplished members who aren't on for a while become Guest (I don't know if that is right though), but a lot of times, these lil kinz accounts which haven't been used for say, a year, can go. The person is taking up forum space and if they ever want to actually participate, then they can make a new account. You would have to see what Justin says, but I think this would help keep WI organized
bob nws III is offline Male
Closed

Tags
hailee, shadow eats tags - sc