Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-06-2007, 11:49 AM   #1
wonderone
Gifted

wonderingone is on a distinguished road

Default Dear webkinzinsider.

MY child has been coming to Webkinzinsider for awhile now and we really enjoy all the webkinz information. The problem is some peoples replys are not appropriate, calling people names and making rude comments about peoples post. I am seriously thinking about not letting my children on anymore, as I don't want them reading that stuff. This is for children and people who like webkinz not a place to bully. Is there antyhing I as a parent can do?
Sponsored Links
Old 10-06-2007, 11:52 AM   #2
the fairest 0f all
Gift Guru

sn0wwhite radiates beauty and kindness all aroundsn0wwhite radiates beauty and kindness all aroundsn0wwhite radiates beauty and kindness all aroundsn0wwhite radiates beauty and kindness all aroundsn0wwhite radiates beauty and kindness all aroundsn0wwhite radiates beauty and kindness all aroundsn0wwhite radiates beauty and kindness all around

Default Re: Dear webkinzinsider.

definitely flag the posts when you see it. i saw something VERY inappropriate the other day and i noticed the thread completely disappeared, it wasn't just closed.
sn0wwhite is offline Female
Old 10-06-2007, 11:56 AM   #3
Gift Guru

DKMagoo wows us all with wonderDKMagoo wows us all with wonderDKMagoo wows us all with wonderDKMagoo wows us all with wonderDKMagoo wows us all with wonderDKMagoo wows us all with wonderDKMagoo wows us all with wonderDKMagoo wows us all with wonderDKMagoo wows us all with wonder

WI trys very hard to prevent bad posts, but people still do. The moderators do their best to get rid of the posts before anyone can see them or be offended. The best thing that us members can do is red flag the post and alert a staff member
DKMagoo is offline Female
Old 10-06-2007, 12:02 PM   #4
ebaby71796

It's very sad, but this is life, not everyone is a nice person, so just flag bad posts or threads, which will alert WI Mods of the bad and the good, then WI will be a better place...For everyone!
Old 10-06-2007, 12:03 PM   #5
ask for it
Banned
*Posh*Becks*Paris* is a name known to all*Posh*Becks*Paris* is a name known to all*Posh*Becks*Paris* is a name known to all

Report any mean posts and tell your children they can get in trouble if they do any of that stuff.
Old 10-06-2007, 12:05 PM   #6
theDuckyWI
Gift Guru

the Ducky is a name known to allthe Ducky is a name known to allthe Ducky is a name known to all

As everyone has said, when you see a post that isn't appropriate, please press the red flag button next to it. The WI staff depends on all the members to help us keep this a safe and friendly place. If you do have any specific problems you would like addressed, please feel free to pm any of the staff members. I hope this helps some! Have a great day! ~the Ducky
Old 10-06-2007, 01:28 PM   #7
ber
Gift Guru

ber is on a distinguished road

I rarely see such inappropraite behavior not sure where this is taking place! I ALWAYS am encountering great people who are very helpful!
Old 10-06-2007, 03:55 PM   #8
Gift Guru

kebkinzlovers2 will become famous soon enough

WI moderators, administrators, forum protectors, and other staff try their hardest to keep WI safe for small children and other webkinz lovers alike, but they still can't monitor every post and every thread in the whole forum, that is why every WI member needs to do their part also, If you see a rude or innapropritate post, press the button on the bottom right corner, it is a red flag, that is how you report it.
Old 10-06-2007, 04:16 PM   #9
Webkinz :)

uclabruin22 is an unknown quantity at this point

WI insider trys to prevent this but incase they dont see them people will almost always flag them and kick them off for good. so give it a chance its the best site in the whole world.
Old 10-06-2007, 04:18 PM   #10
Webkinz World ID
Gift Guru

istew is the bees knees!istew is the bees knees!istew is the bees knees!istew is the bees knees!istew is the bees knees!istew is the bees knees!istew is the bees knees!

That is very true! The mods are doing there best from deleting posts to threads to pms. They are doing their best to stop all this harassment and fighting! No one likes it.
Closed