Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-18-2008, 09:34 PM   #1
webkinzfan9976
Webkinz :)

webkinzfan9976 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Dear WI .... no adds !

Dear Wi,
i think we shouldn't have any adds. Even if there about webkinz.
there can be little kids like "ooh a free webkinz"they click on it , and then they go on a bad website . then there mom sees and then you just lost one wi member !
also the one with the pen , you have to wait till the whole add is over to click somewhere !the pen just gets in the way ! one time my computer had problems so the adds didnt show up and i liked it . it was actually peacefull . so you get why Wi should be add free !

your no add person
webkinzfan9976

whos with me ?
Sponsored Links
Old 10-18-2008, 09:38 PM   #2
maltingheartforcats
Gift Guru

swisscheese101 has disabled reputation

Default Re: Dear WI .... no adds !

1. The ads/ sponsors actually help keep WI cost-free.
2. If you don't look at them often, they're anot THAT bad..
3. Ads are ads, and always will be ads..Don't mind 'em.

Sorry, that's my personal opinion.

YAY 1ST POST!
swisscheese101 is offline Female
Old 10-18-2008, 09:38 PM   #3
Dude, where's my
Gift Guru

ksoccer28 flows towards the sea of knowledgeksoccer28 flows towards the sea of knowledgeksoccer28 flows towards the sea of knowledgeksoccer28 flows towards the sea of knowledgeksoccer28 flows towards the sea of knowledgeksoccer28 flows towards the sea of knowledgeksoccer28 flows towards the sea of knowledgeksoccer28 flows towards the sea of knowledge

We need the adds. They help pay for WI.
ksoccer28 is offline Female
Old 10-18-2008, 09:39 PM   #4
Autism Awareness
Gift Guru

Teamplaya2 is headed for the top!Teamplaya2 is headed for the top!Teamplaya2 is headed for the top!Teamplaya2 is headed for the top!Teamplaya2 is headed for the top!Teamplaya2 is headed for the top!Teamplaya2 is headed for the top!Teamplaya2 is headed for the top!Teamplaya2 is headed for the top!Teamplaya2 is headed for the top!Teamplaya2 is headed for the top!Teamplaya2 is headed for the top!

View Post Originally Posted by ksoccer28
We need the adds. They help pay for WI.
Thats what keeps WI free, for everyone.
Teamplaya2 is offline Female
Old 10-18-2008, 09:40 PM   #5

MissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck Norris
MissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck Norris

Hi there,
To keep WI running free to all members, ads are going to be necessary.

However, if you have any concern of an ad. - Contact an Admin and provide them the date - location (top banner, side, etc) and if possible (and if you feel comfortable) a link to the site.

Ads are a natural inclusion to many sites, not just WI. Although I don't always appreciate them all the time, I understand that they are needed. And I'd much rather view an ad then have to pay to use WI.
MissGnomie is offline Female
Old 10-18-2008, 09:43 PM   #6
webkinzfan9976
Webkinz :)

webkinzfan9976 is an unknown quantity at this point

o , never thought of it that way !
Old 10-18-2008, 09:45 PM   #7

MissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck Norris
MissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck Norris

View Post Originally Posted by webkinzfan9976
o , never thought of it that way !
That's alright! it was a good suggestion great that you are thinking of the community.
MissGnomie is offline Female
Old 10-18-2008, 09:57 PM   #8
Gifted

Lake rocks the forumLake rocks the forum
Lake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forum

MissGnomie is exactly right; but I may add somthing. I've noticed that there are many threads like this one about ads, and I've picked up facts from the mods about them. One was WI recieves ads from Google, and doesn't have much control over the ads they send WI.

Last edited by Lake; 10-18-2008 at 10:05 PM..
Old 10-18-2008, 10:03 PM   #9
GymnastGirl724

I do agree, they are annoying, but WI needs them to help pay for maintaining the website. Hmm..... maybe there should be an ad turn off thing like on Webkinz..... but I don't know...
Old 10-19-2008, 10:49 AM   #10
YAY! I am a
Gift Trainee
stylediva7 is just really nicestylediva7 is just really nice

They do keep WI free. If they took the ads away and the sponsors decided not to sponsor anymore, resulting in a membership fee, I would have to quit. . .I don't mind the ads. I rarely look at them.
Closed