Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-01-2010, 06:44 PM   #71
Gift Guru

Baby_G has disabled reputation

Default Re: A Day to Honor WI Staff

Sounds cool. :]
Sponsored Links
Old 07-01-2010, 07:38 PM   #72
WebkinzLuver04

Great idea. They deserve it.
Old 07-03-2010, 10:40 PM   #73
So glad I'm
Gifted

muzicfreak has a reputation beyond reputemuzicfreak has a reputation beyond reputemuzicfreak has a reputation beyond reputemuzicfreak has a reputation beyond reputemuzicfreak has a reputation beyond reputemuzicfreak has a reputation beyond repute

I think this is a great idea! maybe someone should take it upon themselves to start a thread (maybe one every month) honoring a certain group of staff (i.e. mods. administrators. GCs WikiSysOp) and picking a certain day to celebrate those wonderful people that have all helped us in some way

If this idea or any other such idea to honor the staff takes hold, I would be more than gladto help organize or plan or anything like that.

Anyway, this is an amazing idea, and I hope it grabs hold
muzicfreak is offline Female
Old 07-03-2010, 11:19 PM   #74
Webkinz :)

Ladybugheart is a golden guideLadybugheart is a golden guideLadybugheart is a golden guideLadybugheart is a golden guideLadybugheart is a golden guideLadybugheart is a golden guideLadybugheart is a golden guideLadybugheart is a golden guideLadybugheart is a golden guideLadybugheart is a golden guideLadybugheart is a golden guideLadybugheart is a golden guideLadybugheart is a golden guide

Great Idea!
Old 07-04-2010, 05:38 PM   #75
Gifted

smallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roost

Great idea .
:]
~small
smallmonkey953 is offline Female
Old 07-05-2010, 08:22 AM   #76
Izzi

Filicity is cool as a bunny clownFilicity is cool as a bunny clownFilicity is cool as a bunny clownFilicity is cool as a bunny clownFilicity is cool as a bunny clownFilicity is cool as a bunny clownFilicity is cool as a bunny clownFilicity is cool as a bunny clownFilicity is cool as a bunny clown

It seems a little complicated and to be honest, it's like valentines day, why do you need just the special day to honor or love them. You can do little things everyday to show you care.
Filicity is offline Female
Old 07-05-2010, 06:40 PM   #77
Hey.

ImAllSmilez is sweet stuff
ImAllSmilez is sweet stuffImAllSmilez is sweet stuffImAllSmilez is sweet stuffImAllSmilez is sweet stuffImAllSmilez is sweet stuffImAllSmilez is sweet stuffImAllSmilez is sweet stuff

Wow, that's a great idea!! We totally should have a day to celebrate WI staff!
Old 07-05-2010, 07:00 PM   #78
♥YOU should smile♥
Gift Guru

b1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicness
b1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicness

Well, in my opinion, this is like Earth Day. Why can't every day be Celebrate Our Staff Day? There shouldn't be one day of the year where we're considerate and nice to them; that should be every day!

Sorry that I sound so... cheesy and stuff. That's just how I feel. *shrugs*
b1uski3sxox is offline Male
Old 07-05-2010, 07:11 PM   #79
Call me Luna!

Ms.Pacman is just really niceMs.Pacman is just really nice

awesome idea! i think all of the staff would love this idea!
Ms.Pacman is offline Female
Old 07-05-2010, 07:28 PM   #80

Ladybugheart is a golden guideLadybugheart is a golden guideLadybugheart is a golden guideLadybugheart is a golden guideLadybugheart is a golden guideLadybugheart is a golden guideLadybugheart is a golden guideLadybugheart is a golden guideLadybugheart is a golden guideLadybugheart is a golden guideLadybugheart is a golden guideLadybugheart is a golden guideLadybugheart is a golden guide

I agree! This is an awesome idea! I really hope it come true! Great awesome fantasic amazing idea!
Closed

Tags
bethany♥, honor everyday!! :d, wibeststaffever, ♥ peanut butter ♥