Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-04-2010, 05:13 PM   #1
Autism Awareness
Webkinz :)

WWhimsyDragon is the bees knees!WWhimsyDragon is the bees knees!WWhimsyDragon is the bees knees!WWhimsyDragon is the bees knees!WWhimsyDragon is the bees knees!WWhimsyDragon is the bees knees!WWhimsyDragon is the bees knees!

Talking A Day to Honor WI Staff

I was looking at random moderators' profiles, and I got the idea of we can honor the admins/mods,
who help us a ton. This also includes Gift Coaches. I know that we have WI's anniversary for the day the site was made, but I don't think we have a day to honor the admins/mods/GCs/WIki people. I was thinking that for a week, we could have a random amount of prizes *although this is up to Justin*, and put all the staff members/GCs/WIki people into a random prize drawing. Each day, and name will be called. The staff member would receive a prize, but I don't have any ideas for those prizes. Also, each staff member would have a thread, *all of them post on the same one*, of their favorite thing to do on WI. The last thing is, there could be a Design-A-Webkinz contest, where the WI members design a Webkinz that hasn't been created, yet. They choose a staff member, and create the certain webkinz that the staff member's username represents, or what you think they like.

I know this idea is a little.....hard to plan, but I want to see what people think.

WWD

Other ideas:

yazkitty-
Quote:
I think this idea is definitely on the right track! I love the idea of finding a way to honor all the WI staff for everything they do. I think if we get some people brainstorming on here we could find a way to simplify what we do...but still make it really special!

I mean, we could even do something like Celebrate Gift Coach Day. Someone would start the first post and it would explain what it is. So for example for this, people could post on this thread any kind of relationship they have had with a Gift Coach and what that Gift Coach means to them. The following week (or month) could be Celerate Mods Day...and then the same thing. So basically the thread would be all about each group.

You could even go so far as to honor a specific person each day. Like CindyMommy was my Gift Coach. So you could have a Celebrate CindyMommy the Gift Coach Day! And that thread would be all about her and how she has helped people. People could post their own memories and thoughts about her.

This way it's easy to do and EVERYONE can particpate who wants to. I know if someone posted a thread that honored me and all the ways I helped them, I would be very touched.

Just another thought! (I hope it makes sense...I was kind of thinking it all up as I wrote!)

Last edited by WWhimsyDragon; 06-04-2010 at 05:39 PM..
WWhimsyDragon is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-04-2010, 05:15 PM   #2
Kirbykoo2

kittyofwrath is on a distinguished road

Default Re: A Day to Honor WI Staff

eh, good idea but a little complicated to organize.
kittyofwrath is offline Female
Old 06-04-2010, 05:16 PM   #3
Autism Awareness

WWhimsyDragon is the bees knees!WWhimsyDragon is the bees knees!WWhimsyDragon is the bees knees!WWhimsyDragon is the bees knees!WWhimsyDragon is the bees knees!WWhimsyDragon is the bees knees!WWhimsyDragon is the bees knees!

View Post Originally Posted by kittyofwrath
eh, good idea but a little complicated to organize.
I know, and I agree. That's why I'm a bit worried about.
Old 06-04-2010, 05:18 PM   #4
e Will Rock You

3gypsies is a splendid one to behold3gypsies is a splendid one to behold3gypsies is a splendid one to behold3gypsies is a splendid one to behold

I really like this idea! I never really thought about celebrating the WI staff. Sounds pretty neat. I hope it happens!
3gypsies is offline Female
Old 06-04-2010, 05:30 PM   #5
e love Red Sox!
Gifted

yazkitty has a brilliant futureyazkitty has a brilliant futureyazkitty has a brilliant futureyazkitty has a brilliant futureyazkitty has a brilliant future

I think this idea is definitely on the right track! I love the idea of finding a way to honor all the WI staff for everything they do. I think if we get some people brainstorming on here we could find a way to simplify what we do...but still make it really special!

I mean, we could even do something like Celebrate Gift Coach Day. Someone would start the first post and it would explain what it is. So for example for this, people could post on this thread any kind of relationship they have had with a Gift Coach and what that Gift Coach means to them. The following week (or month) could be Celerate Mods Day...and then the same thing. So basically the thread would be all about each group.

You could even go so far as to honor a specific person each day. Like CindyMommy was my Gift Coach. So you could have a Celebrate CindyMommy the Gift Coach Day! And that thread would be all about her and how she has helped people. People could post their own memories and thoughts about her.

This way it's easy to do and EVERYONE can particpate who wants to. I know if someone posted a thread that honored me and all the ways I helped them, I would be very touched.

Just another thought! (I hope it makes sense...I was kind of thinking it all up as I wrote!)

Last edited by yazkitty; 06-04-2010 at 05:34 PM..
yazkitty is offline Female
Old 06-04-2010, 05:32 PM   #6
Banned
WolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fish
WolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fish

I like this idea! It seems like it would be fun for both the mods, admins, etc; and the WI members!
WolvesRGr8t is offline Male
Old 06-04-2010, 05:36 PM   #7
Autism Awareness

View Post Originally Posted by yazkitty

Very good idea!
Old 06-04-2010, 05:36 PM   #8
Mo Ikai, onigai!

catspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guide

View Post Originally Posted by 3gypsies
I really like this idea! I never really thought about celebrating the WI staff. Sounds pretty neat. I hope it happens!
I hope so too
catspaws is offline Female
Old 06-04-2010, 05:37 PM   #9
e love Red Sox!
Gifted

yazkitty has a brilliant futureyazkitty has a brilliant futureyazkitty has a brilliant futureyazkitty has a brilliant futureyazkitty has a brilliant future

View Post Originally Posted by WWhimsyDragon
Very good idea!
Thank you!! I would be more than happy to help you with any of this. I am sure a lot more people will be posting their thoughts and ideas on here. So you can see what everyone else puts in. But after just let me know and I can help you if you want to pursue this!
yazkitty is offline Female
Old 06-04-2010, 05:38 PM   #10
Autism Awareness

View Post Originally Posted by yazkitty
Thank you!! I would be more than happy to help you with any of this. I am sure a lot more people will be posting their thoughts and ideas on here. So you can see what everyone else puts in. But after just let me know and I can help you if you want to pursue this!
Thanks, but it's just an idea. I'm not sure what the WI staff members would think, Justin may be busy enough, already.
Closed

Tags
bethany♥, honor everyday!! :d, wibeststaffever, ♥ peanut butter ♥